4th March - The World Wakes

Sylpheed

I found the easiest way to beat Enakra was to never heal, and just let her lock on and do her heal spell. With protect from mage in full melee gear I beat her with 100-300 lp, eventually she was healing for 10s and 20s and I was hitting 600-1000s with abilities, that being said I did get unlucky and she reset her heal spell once hitting me for higher damage than 10s & 20s and killed me when I was 100lp and lower.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Huge spoilers to follow.

[spoiler=Huge spoilers, srsly]3-4-13saradominstar_zps334a51d1.png

This was taken from behind the corpse of Skargaroth, seen on the left. The path was just past the memory of him. It's a bit dark in this screenie, but there was a four-pointed star on the ground, usually the symbol of Saradomin.

Is it possible he went to Guthix's world as one of the destroyers?

Unlikely, as far as I am aware, Saradomin was only a 'recent' deity, IE, it is not as old as Zaros, and thus I doubt it can be attributed to the destruction of Guthix's homeland. The symbol on the ground could very well be just cracks in the tiles

I don't think we know anything about saradomin's age. Would make sense that once Guthix's world died the gods would move on or Saradomin would find a new world. Also remember that we are only seeing what Guthix wished us to see....is it possible he was trying to lead us against Saradomin since he assumed we may be willing to join such a good seeming god?

Well, a memory from the Easter event has proven my theory correct. Righteous fury against the blue giant to follow. =/

• Like 1
Dragoon5464.png

Huge spoilers to follow.

This was taken from behind the corpse of Skargaroth, seen on the left. The path was just past the memory of him. It's a bit dark in this screenie, but there was a four-pointed star on the ground, usually the symbol of Saradomin.

Unlikely, as far as I am aware, Saradomin was only a 'recent' deity, IE, it is not as old as Zaros, and thus I doubt it can be attributed to the destruction of Guthix's homeland. The symbol on the ground could very well be just cracks in the tiles

I don't think we know anything about saradomin's age. Would make sense that once Guthix's world died the gods would move on or Saradomin would find a new world. Also remember that we are only seeing what Guthix wished us to see....is it possible he was trying to lead us against Saradomin since he assumed we may be willing to join such a good seeming god?

Well, a memory from the Easter event has proven my theory correct. Righteous fury against the blue giant to follow. =/

Tbf the Easter thing doesn't entirely prove it.

Admittedly giant blue god man with a crown does fit the bill, but without a name or visual theres room for Jagex to make it someone else.

But it does put it far enough beyond reasonable doubt to be taken as fact until proven otherwise.

Also at the point about it can't be Sara because he's known to be a 'recent' deity compared to Zaros: Recent is a relative term.

If Zaros became a god 58 million years ago and Saradomin became one 50 million years ago he'd still be a recent deity compared to Zaros.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Huge spoilers to follow.

Admittedly giant blue god man with a crown does fit the bill, but without a name or visual theres room for Jagex to make it someone else.

But it does put it far enough beyond reasonable doubt to be taken as fact until proven otherwise.

Also at the point about it can't be Sara because he's known to be a 'recent' deity compared to Zaros: Recent is a relative term.

If Zaros became a god 58 million years ago and Saradomin became one 50 million years ago he'd still be a recent deity compared to Zaros.

Or like someone famous said: Time is relative.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Huge spoilers to follow.

[spoiler=Spoiler from Guthix Memories]According to the wiki page,

"Twelve items, like the sword. A flash of recognition - one was worn by Saradomin: the blue giant. It had drawn Tuska and Skargaroth to our...my world."

He specifically calls the blue giant Saradomin.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

I coulda sworn that just said 'worn by the blue giant' when I read it.

My bad.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just saw a pic of the 'star' in guthix' memories you visit during the quest posted on the rs wiki. Honestly if you try to convince someone that thing isn't a dais dedicated to saradomin... lets just say you need a refresher course on the god symbols.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png