4th March - The World Wakes

Sylpheed

Yeah ages are defined by big world changing events - end of Guthix and Edicts would qualify

I mean previous - First age is when Guthix brought people ended when he went to sleep

2nd Age - the time of Gods which ended when the Godwars began

3rd Age- the god wars ended with the edicts

4th age - sort of 'times of healing' where folks were all over the place

5th age - the age of man where humans became dominent and formed cities

6th age - the age after guthix.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The most dissapoining thing about this quest?

Guthix didn't look like this:

v7OLzaa.png

• Like 7

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

How long does the quest actually take? is it possible to get a rough outline of what we're going to be doing, what we'll be fighting, and how to do it ect? don't wana walk into a "machine gun"

meamzed.png

I've never been too keen on questing on RuneScape (I find them mostly annoying) and I never thought I'd say this but... This quest was too short! I need more. More! :shock: :? ;_;

[hide]Why Guthix, why? ;___;[/hide]

u5zhkTY.gif

How long does the quest actually take? is it possible to get a rough outline of what we're going to be doing, what we'll be fighting, and how to do it ect? don't wana walk into a "machine gun"

The quest is pretty short, you'll be doing a few boss fights, and a puzzle. For the boss fights just bring whatever you want, some food and ovls etc. None of them are hard, and there will be banking possibilities during it. No "machine guns" at least not for your level.

Tips for the one that leeches your life?

I cant seem to break the connection...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

[spoiler=Does Guthix...]really die?

Perhaps this is one of the reasons Jagex removed the original god spells during the EoC update.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Perhaps this is one of the reasons Jagex removed the original god spells during the EoC update.

[spoiler=More spoiler] Indeed he does, and he has a quite sad story to tell as well

Or because they were outdated and outclassed spells that have no "elemental type" associated with them.

Tips for the one that leeches your life?

I cant seem to break the connection...

[hide]Moving to put a pillar between yourself and Enakhra breaks the concentration, resulting in her saying something like "You cannot hide from me."[/hide]

I actually think I was the first one in the whole world to complete the quest. Got congratulated by some staff about it, but I'm not certain. It's a shame we can't see time stamps in our adventurer's log :(

The quest was epic! I loved every bit and piece of lore there was!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I actually think I was the first one in the whole world to complete the quest. Got congratulated by some staff about it, but I'm not certain. It's a shame we can't see time stamps in our adventurer's log :(

The quest was epic! I loved every bit and piece of lore there was!

errr, i thought you could see timestamps if you logged in then looked at your alog... shoot me if i am wrong though :P

meamzed.png

Okay, does anyone know when the conveyor belt is moving in the right direction? That's the only problem I'm having with the puzzle.

You can see it moving towards either direction. If you can't see that, then you could count I guess. It changes direction every second "move" (when the pipe parts move)

Okay, does anyone know when the conveyor belt is moving in the right direction? That's the only problem I'm having with the puzzle.

[hide]Just look which way the "waves" are going[/hide]

u5zhkTY.gif

[hide=]The conveyor belts change direction once for every time the rotating platforms change twice. There's small arrows on the belt running in the direction the belt is moving towards. The belt is green one way, and blue when it's running the other way.[/hide]

I just finished recently too, but nothing. I feel that this quest was short-er, but that doesn't nor should have any bearing on how the quest was.

I also feel this quest was ultimately set the staging ground. Gone are the complacent updates where the followers of a god try to sway the way. I feel this sets the pieces where the player wants them. Meaning i think my idea of our next skill might actually do with helping strengthen a faction i different ways. So you liken yourself to the mysterious and devious Zaros? Great, don your Azzanadras Gift claim this land as your own. Sway the rulers of Misthalin to join the Zarosian Empire in solid prosperity under his mighty rule. Help build temples for worship, smith weapons and armor to protect your empire, create fine foods and potions for your citizens and troops alike. Heck, maybe you'll venture out into the fray of the front lines and slay some of the aposing beasts of war?

Can we get some post quest coverage on the likes of azzanadra and the others?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png