A community divided

rilo kiley

Cry me a river m8, 07 version has more (legit) players than 2013 version of the game, tells something about it, doesn't it?

Have fun with your eoc, i'll have fun with RuneScape.

The 07 server will die off eventually.

No shit sherlock, everything will die off eventually.

LOL, more legit players? Day 1 of RS07, many chats had been set-up to allow trading of RS07 gold for RS Current gold.

Im talking about bots, and if you have ever logged into OSRS you'd know.

Did you miss the part where they had to put botwatch into the OS servers already because they had over 5k bots within a month?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Cry me a river m8, 07 version has more (legit) players than 2013 version of the game, tells something about it, doesn't it?

LOL, more legit players? Day 1 of RS07, many chats had been set-up to allow trading of RS07 gold for RS Current gold.

Did you miss the part where they had to put botwatch into the OS servers already because they had over 5k bots within a month?

5k? You know how many there are still left in eoc? :D

5k.. makes me laugh, rofl.

iKhvZOZ.png4F4hQZ4.png

5k? You know how many there are still left in eoc? biggrin.gif

You've been EoC to see how many bots there? The bot nuke for EoC happened before that and took out 10k and I haven't seen much lately.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

You've been EoC to see how many bots there? The bot nuke for EoC happened before that and took out 10k and I haven't seen much lately.

Yes, i played eoc actively from it's release to release of 07 servers. How I could say it's shit if I didn't try it out? And yes, I logged in just to see if they actually did nuke bots after 07 release , the answer is no :/

iKhvZOZ.png4F4hQZ4.png

Seems pointless trying to argue with you, your ego, and your head so far up your ass.

• Like 4

Robbstarkded.png

Seems pointless trying to argue with you, your ego, and your head so far up your ass.

Chill and enjoy the game :) Going to bed now bye :)

iKhvZOZ.png4F4hQZ4.png

all the glorious madz, we dont need any more prophets preaching doom, destruction, and woe to anyone who stands in their way; please get off these forums if you arn't willing to enter into a logical, reasonable debate/discussions.

TL;DR-TROLLS GO BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE, OR GET BACK IN THE DUNGEON.

meamzed.png

Yes, i played eoc actively from it's release to release of 07 servers. How I could say it's shit if I didn't try it out? And yes, I logged in just to see if they actually did nuke bots after 07 release , the answer is no :/

Did you check before or after the bot nuke on live.

I have to agree with the posts above me, I'm done discussing this, far to much HUA syndrome.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

This is what I'm talking about the community being divided. Neither game is better than the other as a fact, it is mere opinion and preference. So why can we not embrace members of both communities. I don't rage when someone else plays Call of Duty and try to convince them to play Halo, I just accept that to each his own and that doesn't make that person any less lovable or important or less human. Why is RS to RS07 any different? We have even more in common because we can talk about certain aspects, achievements, going ons and understand what the other person is talking about more.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

Well... that's because Halo's a far superior game to CoD. And Battlefront superior to both. There's no debate to be had there. :P Nah, just joking.

I don't see one person posting crap on this thread as evidence that the community is divided. You get idiots in every community. That doesn't just apply to RuneScape, I mean every community. For example, WoW players might use him as evidence that RuneScape is full of idiots when that's clearly not the case, nor is it vice versa.

It's hilarious when some 07 players log onto the live game just to state how much they hate it. Especially the butthurt in pricechannels, "y u no pricecheck ma featters fak u all!" .

Makes me realize said community doesn't consist of much players of five years back (or they never grew up). I'm just glad we can still talk to eachother using friendchat channels. I agree that PvP has lost all of it's merits compared to years back; also don't forget fist of guthix and many other PVP minigames are simply dead.

Just wait untill I have a pure on 07 and i'm pking all of you >;D

Past few days of camping brutal greens and mature grotworms say otherwise of the recent botnuke, props Jagex, keep it up that way!

• Like 1
Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Considering the signature of this "100" person, I'd say he still has some unresolved issues, dating back from December 07 ;)

Obviously this person has only very recently returned to RS (whichever version) and decided to hate on everything he doesn't like, including those people who acxtually enjoy it :)

"To understand the troll is to ignore the troll..."

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Considering the signature of this "100" person, I'd say he still has some unresolved issues, dating back from December 07 ;)

Obviously this person has only very recently returned to RS (whichever version) and decided to hate on everything he doesn't like, including those people who acxtually enjoy it :)

"To understand the troll is to ignore the troll..."

You should probably add him to your ignore list then instead of writing a post about him :P

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png