Food Club! Share your recipes!

Drazhor

Decided to treat myself today to a glorious meal.

I went and bought some Beef burgers with Habanero chili in it, then decided to cook up some bacon and fry some onions.

Then I added some cheese on to the burgers and also onto some chips!

Once cooked, put them in a lightly toasted bun, put on the bacon then the onions. Squirted a bit of BBQ sauce, it helped to combat the chillis!

After that, some lettuce on top and it was complete!

D563Nbg.jpg

It was so damn good; though I think it'd taste even more heavenly if I made up the burgers from scratch!

• Like 2

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

• 4 weeks later...

This was copied from my facebook. I posted this in October. Now that I think about it, it's been a while since I've made these but I can say these wings are really good. Everyone that has had them said they were the best homemade wings they've had.

2wlx2xv.jpg

I may not look it, but I do like to cook. I may not know a lot, but I’m always willing to learn. Today I am going to share my recipe for some kick butt chicken wings.

Ingredients (note, don’t have to use the exact things I post, but I have found they are the best.):

Any brand of plain chicken wings. (I’ve found that Great Value brand is the best. The bigger the wings the better they are)

Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet n’ Spicy BBQ sauce, 18oz bottle. (This is in my opinion the only sauce to use)

5th season Crushed red pepper. (Any brand of this will work, 5th season is the best though)

Tony Chacher’s Creole seasoning. (Found this to be the best)

Tabasco brand Pepper sauce.

Weber Kick’n Chichken.

Plates and paper towels. ( Just follow me alright.)

Directions:

Place 8-12 wings on a cooking pan with foil. Put in oven for about 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees I know this sound weird but trust me.

After 10-12 mins, take the wings out and place them on a plate that has paper towels on them. Place more paper towels on top of them and squeeze the majority of the grease out of the wings. If you want the grease skip this step, but I have found this to make an amazing wing…and slightly healthier.

Place the wings back on the cooking sheet and place them back in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees.

While the wings are cooking for the second time, it’s time to work on the sauce. Amounts can be adjusted depending on how hot you want to wings.

Take a small mixing bowl and put 1 Table spoon of Tony Chacher’s Creole seasoning, and 1 Teaspoon of 5th season Crushed red pepper.

Add 7-9 oz of Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet n’ Spicy BBQ sauce and stir the mixture.

App 4-6 splashes of Tabasco brand Pepper sauce and stir the mixture again.

Taste the sauce, if you find you want it spicier, add more Tony Chacher’s Creole seasoning to the mixture, if it’s too spicy…man up and deal with it.

After the wings are done, use a pair of tongs and stir the wings in the bowl of sauce one at a time.

After this, sprinkle Weber Kick’n Chicken seasoning on the wings with the sauce on them.

And that should be it. I have found these wings to be amazing during the winter during football season. Hopefully people will try these out and enjoy them as much as I do.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

This thread really deserves more attention. I'll throw some recipes of mine in here later, when it's not after 3 in the morning. I have tons that I can steal from my mom, as well as some stuff I just cook on my own.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Spicy crab dip:

500 gr crab sticks

200 gr cream cheese

200 gr sour cream

200 gr mayonnaise

6 "heavy" pinches of basil

4 "heavy" pinches of red pepper flakes

4 "heavy" pinches of sliced onions

Butter

Olive oil

1 Lemon

Slice the crab sticks and saute them on a small pan with some butter and olive oil until they are slighty brown. Let them cool off and then ground them trying not to keep big pieces. Mix the grounded crab with the cream cheese and stir, then with the sour cream and stir, and finally with the mayonnaise and stir until it gets fairly consistent. Add the basil and pepper and stir. Proceed to ground the sliced onions and mix with the rest trying to add the juice of the onion. Finally cut the lemon and squeeze one half's juice into the mix and stir. Make the mix as homoginous as possible by using an electric mixer.

It has the seviche-like touch, but you also get the creamy taste making for a great dip. It can be served with pretty much anything salty and cracky, from small taco-like snacks to hard bread.

Have in mind that this is meant to be done and then eaten shortly after, so I wouldn't let it rest for more than 4 hours. Otherwise it becomes sweet-ish and it will lose its seviche-like flavour, altho it will still taste great.

I love to make variations of already existing recipes altho I do have some of my own, same applies to cocktails and bombshots, you'll probably love my variation of the white russian hehehe.

• Like 2
tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

• 1 month later...

This article changed my perspective on cooking altogether. Just then, everything clicked - I suddenly understood why your typical roast turkey is dry and tasteless (unless under a sea of gravy). I understood why stews are so delicious, and how come pork chops always were too tough for me to enjoy. It's not like I never knew about internal temperature and its effects on food... it just suddenly became something I grasped.

EDIT - I can finally do the goddamn url. That was fun.

• 7 months later...