Poll #1 now live

Bouwzie

Voting No everytime.

This is RS07.

Not RS07 with love from EOC.

-sigh-

You could just say "no, i am against all of those for personal reasons and am too ignorant to understand usability"

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Some of you guys are hilarious. "Pressing tab to respond to a PM would make things too easy!"

My god.

-Returning player from 2006-2009 era. Old username used to be Alpha Koldes. Back for Old School RS.

Less no lifing this time around. Thanks a lot, adulthood.

Some of you guys are hilarious. "Pressing tab to respond to a PM would make things too easy!"

My god.

I want an authentic 07 server. No change no matter how small no matter how beneficial.

The only differences being the player base, which is 90% how it was back in the day

I want an authentic 07 server. No change no matter how small no matter how beneficial.

Voting No everytime.

This is RS07.

Lol, in 07 I distinctly remember being able to PK on F2P worlds and play without every roof getting in the way. Did you clowns even read the poll options?

Glad those two are there - don't really care about any of the other stuff.

• Like 3

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Please don't just look at the poll and vote "no" for everything. For the sake of the clan world, voting "Yes" to F2P-styled worlds is essential. It's incredible to see it dropping below 75% "Yes", and judging from this topic, not all of the "No" are genuine. They should allow people to partially fill out the poll to weed out the voters who don't hold an actual opinion and vote "No" for the sake of voting "No".

But as that is not currently the case, the best I can do is beg for "Yes to F2P".

• Like 3

msJzD.jpg

I feel like the people voting no to these convenience things don't actually play the game. You want the awkward annoying opening up your friends list, scrolling to find the right person, clicking their name and type your message, rather than simply right clicking their message in your easily visible chat box? Why? What on earth is wrong with you?

I don't see 07 as being an authentic representation of runescape in 07 (Here's some news, runescape in 07 wasn't perfect.) I see it as a great chance to take runescape in a state before they completely ruined it and do it RIGHT this time. Let them improve the game to the point it surpasses both EOC AND the old 07 servers. This is clearly what jagex is trying to do. Jagex are actively asking us, the players, what WE want to see in the game. Do not throw this opportunity away.

• Like 5

CNqWHdA.jpg

You guys seriously still want the roofs?

Lost faith in tip.it community.

EDIT: and also when the tab thing comes back - because it will. I hope you guys dont use it. You know just so its like rs07

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

You guys seriously still want the roofs?

Lost faith in tip.it community.

EDIT: and also when the tab thing comes back - because it will. I hope you guys dont use it. You know just so its like rs07

The only people on here who said they voted no for it, are people who voted no for everything, for whatever incredibly stupid reason.

Seriously, unless you dislike all of those things, why vote no?

canifis.png

No across the board as well. Judging by the results it seems im a minority

Voting No everytime.

This is RS07.

Please, both of you.

cancel your memberships, and leave.

You're seriously going to vote No for things like the Roof Option and F2p pking? WHICH WE HAD BACK IN 2007, in fact....we've had it SINCE RS2 WAS RELEASED

You want "Authentic 2007 servers"

Then start by voting YES for the stuff it's literally missing from 2007.

• Like 1

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

I am all for these content polls, there are some truly annoying parts to 07 that would be better if they were improved. From what we've seen so far, there is nothing to suggest this will turn 07 into 'easy-scape'.

I voted yes for everything and no for the grimy herbs. I don't care too much for all of the options, but I can't see how any will have a negative effect on the game. I also can't decide whether I want grimy or unids (though I love getting grimy herbs from farming!), but I voted no since it does change the game slightly and since I don't have a strong opinion on it, I think it's best to keep it as it is.

I wouldn't mind some conveniences for farming, such as noting crops and auto-adding crops to compost bin (adding 15 pineapples to the bin right now is SO DAMN tedious!)

I just hope they don't add too many f2p worlds, or that they actually have new worlds for them (I do fully support the idea though).

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

You're all silly with your "easyscape ahh nooooo" junk. Things that made "easyscape" easy was the fact that every single thing in the game was upgraded and/or new higher-tiered things were added when every single monster in the game retained its properties (until eoc of course, but that's a hill that only has one direction in itself). Things like freaking tab to reply or a one click bank didn't make "easyscape".

Obviously, I'm speaking from a pvm point of view as skilling has always been a headache for me, but there's no content poll asking "yes can we add make x and stock infinity shops" so from what I'm seeing, some of you are overreacting a little

Voted yes for all the "conveniences" except for the bank booths because I'm an oddball like that.

Even though I personally would like to see grimy herbs, I voted no because I know a lot of guys out there really love unids.

Voted yes for the f2p thing so certain items become useful again (lobbies, swordfish, addy arrows, amulets of magic/power, etc).

Remove roofs option was only added to graphic settings with the HD update in 2008.

Voted no to grimy herbs/Easter event/left-click bank.

I'm almost positive that playing in Low Detail mode removed roofs. You couldn't toggle that in-game obviously, you had to choose before you selected worlds. Either way, you could play w/o roofs in 07

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

No f2p, thanks.

They're F2P worlds which you need a subscription to play on; don't see how that's bad for the market in lower-levelled skilling products like swordies etc.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

No f2p, thanks.

They're F2P worlds which you need a subscription to play on; don't see how that's bad for the market in lower-levelled skilling products like swordies etc.

Because you must be p2p to use them, the f2p community will be very small and there will not be a great need for things like swordfish and rune scimitars. There will not be a huge amount of rune ess because people can simply mine pure ess in p2p with pouches and energy potions if so desired. etc...

It's a waste of otherwise good p2p world space.

CNqWHdA.jpg

These aren't "F2P WORLDS"

They're F2p PKING Worlds

It's so Pkers can have a world or two to fight in that DOESN'T have Special Attacks, Super potions, Sharks, Brews, Crossbows, Ancient Magics, etc.

This would make Food such as Lobsters, Swordfish, and Pizzas raise in price, create an actual demand for rune KOing weapons such as Baxes and 2hs, and provide a use for Adamant/Mithril arrows

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

Really.

Also I don't understand why Jagex has to ask to add f2p mode worlds. They don't effect the game. I mean, it isn't like they are asking if we want them to add more worlds, right?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Voted no every time and will continue to do so even if in vain.

It's amazing that even after 6 years people still haven't got a clue what they are doing.

If you can't figure out how to rotate your camera to make roofs disappear or manipulate your character to move to where you want him then please go back to easy EOC.

It's got all your conveniences and it's 100 times easier.

07 is not your EOC alternative.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Voted no every time and will continue to do so even if in vain.

It's amazing that even after 6 years people still haven't got a clue what they are doing.

If you can't figure out how to rotate your camera to make roofs disappear or manipulate your character to move to where you want him then please go back to easy EOC.

It's got all your conveniences and it's 100 times easier.

07 is not your EOC alternative.

Of course I CAN do that, but why should I when it's an inconvenience that I've never put up with, even in 07.

Get down off your high horse and accept that RS has never been 'hard'. Just time consuming. It's a game, a luxury, a leisure activity. Your accomplishments mean nothing, and Runescapes difficulty is only relative to how little you value your IRL time and how much you're willing to sink into it.

Get some perspective and you may appreciate that everyone wants RS for different reasons - some want to merch without the GE, some want to PVP without overpowered weapons, some hate the eoc action bars, and some want to act tough online and pretend they are some kind of hardcore elite playing a game on challenge mode.

• Like 2

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"