I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

That LSP for JJ though. O_o

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You kinda figured it out already or not?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Too much food, not enough prayer potions!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

So after 40KC of each boss, we got Saradomin hilt, Saradomin sword, and hood of subjugation.

61Zaq.png

622Ol.png

Aaand back to Armadyl, since our supplies are:

622Th.png

Lolmoreprayer. -.-

Edit:

40KC more of Armadyl and Bandos with no drops. Back to Saradomin and then Zamorak. Still our first inventory. Haven't banked.

09144a99bb.png

Saradomin is taking forever (we're out of overloads and food but still surviving), but:

628yO.png

Edit:

Did 40KC of each boss. Still had supplies, so started another lap. Did Armadyl, Bandos, and Saradomin. Only got to 20KC at Saradomin. All in one inventory - no banking.

Commander Zilyana and her minions together only count as 1 kill, unlike every other GWD boss, where they count as 4. In a duo, that meant we had to kill her 80x for our 40KC. >.<

In total we got the hilt, whisper, sword, hood. Not bad for just screwing around. :).

Our Saradomin tactic:

Having no food or potions, we got desperate. Though, we did something smart!

JJ stood 1 or two squares further from me then in that screenshot. When she spawned, he'd hit her first. I'd provoke her. As soon as she reached me, he'd provoke her back. Repeat.

Zilyana spent the majority of her time walking. When combined with debilitate, she was a very kill. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

Suppose I should have mentioned (sorry for spamming BlogScape), I'm streaming:

http://www.twitch.tv/stev_wicked/

Edit:

Not streaming anymore, but went back to Bandos (since we didn't get a drop from him during our laps). JJ got gloves. Someone died in their instance, didn't make it back to their grave (probably DCed) and we got theirs also.

09144a99bb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I'm still alive!

Lots of IRL updates, but nothing RuneScape-ish.

I quit my supervisor role at AP Plasman and started work at another place. I heard it was a great place and was offered a position. I'm no longer doing QA, but took my GP12 training and do assembly.

I was told it was a very clean, neat, and amazing atmosphere. I was amazed when I walked into the factory - the damn thing was cleaner then some offices I've worked. Two of the three machines I was running on Friday:

6iL5M.jpg

While working there, and at AP Plasman, I'd always walk to Shell for 2-4 Monster Energies and 2 Powerades. I'd see the cashier there a lot - a jaw dropping blonde (now brunette) - but only made the usual small talk. She was stunning and rather intimidating. Something about her drove me nuts and I couldn't get her off my mind. Kicked myself every time I left without asking for her number.

I found myself going to Shell a few nights. The funny thing is, I wouldn't even need Monster; there'd be two in the fridge. So one day I went in, blushing like a school girl, asked her what she was doing the following week and asked if I could take her to Moxie's (fancy dinner). She accepted!

So I met up with her at the mall. We walked, talked, grabbed dinner, and ended up catching a movie. The next day was New Years. She had this family/friend pot-luck thing and needed a plus-one. I said absolutely. We ended up not going to the pot-luck thing and had a party at her house with friends. Friends stayed at her place and we went out and partied through the town. It was crazy.

Well, after getting to know her, I'm very happy to say... Ms.Jacqueline is now my girlfriend! :D. She's incredible and makes me happy.

1525241_10153657569215389_890510429_n.jp

1514307_10153675005060389_1899010986_n.j

09144a99bb.png

=D>

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Damn =C Another girl in your life, now you shall never break my code =C

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Summary of the past week:

Last night, Jacqueline and I were woken up by a phone call at 2:50AM asking us to hit up the Caesars. So we got up, got dressed, and went drinking and partying until probably 8AM.

The night before, Luis, his wife, Jacqueline and myself danced literally all night at a Spanish bar. I dance to dubstep and hip-hop (took lessons in school), so this was very new. Made complete asses of ourselves, got a bit more tipsy then we should have, but was a terrific night! This was taken there:

6qQD0.png

We had Shane during the week. So, we took him and one of my little brother's, Levi, to the mall and then to go see Frozen. They loved it and got along like they were best friends!

Of course, through the week we'd go out to dinners and things. It's been fun! I've been staying at her house. Her family and friends like me, which apparently doesn't happen often. Have been meeting alot over the weeks.

Last weekend was probably my favorite day with her to date. I made her and Shane dinner. It was Swiss steak on rice. While cooking, Jacqueline and I would drink a few Vexs. We put Shane to bed and shared a case of Vex and a bottle of Captain; none of which made it to the morning. We spent all night wrestling, snuggling, kissing, talking, and such. :D. It was so simple. Hours and hours having fun just the two of us. We didn't even put on a movie.

And now... To write some code for Tip.It and whip Warriormonk into shape while she's at work. <3.

• Like 4

09144a99bb.png

Summary of the past week:

Last night, Jacqueline and I were woken up by a phone call at 2:50AM asking us to hit up the Caesars. So we got up, got dressed, and went drinking and partying until probably 8AM.

The night before, Luis, his wife, Jacqueline and myself danced literally all night at a Spanish bar. I dance to dubstep and hip-hop (took lessons in school), so this was very new. Made complete asses of ourselves, got a bit more tipsy then we should have, but was a terrific night! This was taken there:

6qQD0.png

We had Shane during the week. So, we took him and one of my little brother's, Levi, to the mall and then to go see Frozen. They loved it and got along like they were best friends!

Of course, through the week we'd go out to dinners and things. It's been fun! I've been staying at her house. Her family and friends like me, which apparently doesn't happen often. Have been meeting alot over the weeks.

Last weekend was probably my favorite day with her to date. I made her and Shane dinner. It was Swiss steak on rice. While cooking, Jacqueline and I would drink a few Vexs. We put Shane to bed and shared a case of Vex and a bottle of Captain; none of which made it to the morning. We spent all night wrestling, snuggling, kissing, talking, and such. :D. It was so simple. Hours and hours having fun just the two of us. We didn't even put on a movie.

And now... To write some code for Tip.It and whip Warriormonk into shape while she's at work. <3.

NICE. Sounds like life is good right now

Also Warriormonk is my BOY. You whoop him, you whoop me ;)

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I gotta admit: You're looking hawt o.O

Account Help

You might want to take that back, Stev is a sexual fiend he will grab any opportunity to whoop multiple asses.

insert my milkshake but someone photoshop Stev's face into the whole video

Babyface, go!

Thanks, Ms.Lioness. :).

Also Warriormonk is my BOY.

The she was referencing Jacqueline. -.-

fine, but Warriormonk is still my boy  :shades:

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png