I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

Woop! Heya, bud!

Well, for the first time since I started this job, I'm livid.

Our current setup:

Team 1:

• Kandy
  • Rose
  • Zina
Team 2:
  • Stev
  • Luis
Team 3:
  • Rob
  • Manpreet
Well, yesterday we had alot of parts to go through - customer had a big order. So no problem - you'd think we'd split it 33%-33%-33% (3 groups), right? Well, we only put out 13 skids. That's terrible. But, Luis and I were 6.5 of those. Meaning, We did half of the parts yesterday between 3 groups.

No problem, it was a little annoying. So we [bleep]ed about it today when we showed up. The order for today, 18 skids. This should be no problem. Each team can easily put out 6 skids each. So Luis and I set everyone up to go and away we went.

Our team put out 7. Yeah we were taking our time, but we got out more then what we, in all fairness, should have. We, as a whole, didn't complete our order of 18.

The shipping manager and QA have the balls to personally call me aside and chew me out and blame me and my team for "bottlenecking" and going too slow for the past 2 days. Bottlenecking is where you're not sure if you have enough parts for a full 8 hours, so you slow down near the end to make sure you do.

So, safe to say I flipped - told them if they're gonna chew someone out, it should be the people not doing their [bleep]ing job. I'm going to be doing one of two things tomorrow. I'm either going to take the rest of the week off unless they personally call and kiss my ass, or I'm going to go in and rip them a new one until they walk away with their tail between their legs.

4.5-5 skids per team was average before Luis and I showed up. Now they have the audacity to pull me aside and blame me, the fastest [bleep]ing QA/and supervisor, for not picking up everyone elses' slack when we put out 7.

/rant.

Welcome to the joys of being in charge. When things aren't "good enough" or something goes pear-shaped, YOU always take the blame even when it's other peoples' fault. You're the boss, so when other people don't perform it still falls back on you. It freaking sucks, I know. I have had to deal with lazy, incompetent subordinates before and there's really not a lot you can do.

• Like 2

4NIrZ.png

I'd be fine if I was getting chewed out for the entire group, but I wasn't. I was getting in shit for my team - just Luis and myself.

Kandy can damn near keep up to Luis and I. But when Joe's standing there for 3 hours (only once the rest of the plants leaves -instead of doing his job) flirting with their table, we do 3 boxes to their 1 because they're busy talking. Rob could have gone slow and we still would have made our order if Kandy wasn't slowed down for so [bleep]ing long and actually did her part.

So, I'm going in today and I'm going to tell them a few things.. And that's:

1.) I will bust my ass to make this company money, and we do, but I will not pick up the slack for anyone else. We'll continue to put out our 7 skids for this particular part, and if we don't make our order (we're only supposed to have maximum orders of 16 skids for 3 groups) then Dave, CEO, can hire another group.

2.) I will not sit there and get told that my team is bottlenecking when yesterday we did:

• 2 skids (2.5 hours - most spent setting up)
  • Break
  • 1.5 skids (1 hour, 45 minutes)
  • Lunch
  • 1.5 skids (1.5 hours)
  • Break
  • 2 skids (1 hour, 45 minutes)
Where the hell did we slow down?

09144a99bb.png

8xpx5k.png

The easy question: What language?

Hard question: What does it say?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It says "I like big butts and I cannot lie."

No, no it is: "I got green pant's and I cannot lie. Hey hey hey! Goodbye!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNq1bkrWjbk

But thats not what the symbol says btw.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

First guess was Galifreyan but I dont think that's right. [bleep].

Its right.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I'd be fine if I was getting chewed out for the entire group, but I wasn't. I was getting in shit for my team - just Luis and myself.

Kandy can damn near keep up to Luis and I. But when Joe's standing there for 3 hours (only once the rest of the plants leaves -instead of doing his job) flirting with their table, we do 3 boxes to their 1 because they're busy talking. Rob could have gone slow and we still would have made our order if Kandy wasn't slowed down for so [bleep]ing long and actually did her part.

So, I'm going in today and I'm going to tell them a few things.. And that's:

1.) I will bust my ass to make this company money, and we do, but I will not pick up the slack for anyone else. We'll continue to put out our 7 skids for this particular part, and if we don't make our order (we're only supposed to have maximum orders of 16 skids for 3 groups) then Dave, CEO, can hire another group.

2.) I will not sit there and get told that my team is bottlenecking when yesterday we did:

• 2 skids (2.5 hours - most spent setting up)
  • Break
  • 1.5 skids (1 hour, 45 minutes)
  • Lunch
  • 1.5 skids (1.5 hours)
  • Break
  • 2 skids (1 hour, 45 minutes)
Where the hell did we slow down?

When companies do things like that, they're usually looking for ways to fire you.

I'm not being a doomsayer here, that's just what happens. Be careful Stev :/

hzvjpwS.gif

So, today was going fine. I was going to ignore Joe until I spoke to the CEO. Though, that changed.

I threw a part 3 feet into the scrap bin. That started:

Joe: "Don't throw your parts."

Me: "Throw? Really? It's 3 feet."

Joe: "Oh, you're gonna question that too?"

Me: "Um, what the hell did I 'question' to begin with?"

Joe: "We got a problem?"

Me: "[bleep] yeah, we've got a problem."

Etc. Lol.

After a lengthy shouting match which ended telling him he needs to retake preschool math and that his problem isn't with our group but rather that he has a hard time keeping his dirty [bleep] in his pants (despite having a wife), he walked away saying, "I'll take care of this."

So later, I got into a quick bout with Kandy which ended with Luis pulling me by my shirt saying, "Shut the [bleep] up, man. Breathe. Don't say anything." I was sooo going to flip out again buuut... Meh.

Back to RS? Naw. I've got two other jobs waiting. I'm only here to have "supervisor" on my resume. ;).

09144a99bb.png

Not even an attempt on decoding my little Galifreyan text?

Account Help

To be honest it could be though because there is at the moment no official Galifreyan =C

Account Help

Was working today, all was going well, and then Rosie went to go talk to the AP Plasman head of QA. Remember, I work at APP, not for APP. She had two conversations with him - one about her getting a job working the line at APP, the other about what's been going on lately. She came back furious. The job talk went great. However, she was completely pissed at what he responded with about what's been going on with Joe, Luis, myself, etc. She refused to tell me, saying, "Later. Not here." But, we just never got that chance because, well, it made her so mad she left. Lol.

So, it was safe to say that that screwed up our order. No chance in hell were we going to complete it with 2 teams when Luis and I are, in a way, banned from working together. So... We left. :).

09144a99bb.png

Was working today, all was going well, and then Rosie went to go talk to the AP Plasman head of QA. Remember, I work at APP, not for APP. She had two conversations with him - one about her getting a job working the line at APP, the other about what's been going on lately. She came back furious. The job talk went great. However, she was completely pissed at what he responded with about what's been going on with Joe, Luis, myself, etc. She refused to tell me, saying, "Later. Not here." But, we just never got that chance because, well, it made her so mad she left. Lol.

So, it was safe to say that that screwed up our order. No chance in hell were we going to complete it with 2 teams when Luis and I are, in a way, banned from working together. So... We left. :).

Collect that last paycheck and get that other job! When the company realizes what they lost, they'll probably want you back, if not with a nice hefty bonus! :)

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Any progress on the decryption?

Account Help

I tried .. and failed. :(.

Do you know what it says?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I tried .. and failed. :(.

Do you know what it says?

Ofcourse I do, I made it ;D!

Account Help

I translated the first word pretty easily and decided i knew it. ;p However, as this is the first time I've ever tried translating anything in Gallifreyan I decided to test out my wits and got that you said, "Miss Lioness"

Amirite? :)

Yay finally someone got it!

Account Help

Posting another one in the 200m all skills thread!

Account Help