I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

Is this the hood or something?

Also Warriormonk is my BOY.

Yeah, G. Fo'real.

Shizzle, ma nizzle. Etc-izzle.

Edit: Well, I get Fridays and Sundays to myself until 11PM, unless I'm watching Shane sooo...

Work week was fine. Nothing really special. Been living off of literally, no exaggeration, 2-4 hours sleep at most each night. Not a problem when I have Monster Energy, but have only managed to go buy them today. So, I've found myself making eleven-hundred parts and waking up at the end going, "Whoa.. I'm at work. O_o."

Got some huge news relationship/life-wise, but that'll have to wait. Sorry. :P. But, I assure you, it's worth it. Semi-unrelated though, we've pretty much been living together.

[spoiler=Pictures]Us:

484845_10153780721115457_1860037960_n.jp

1525156_10153732432145389_1062106153_n.j

Was [bleep]ing bright:

994128_10153732432225389_767937863_n.jpg

Those are all from her phone. I had alot of us just being us, but my phone didn't like the bath.

But, have to run to the store. Might update a bit more when I get back. Have a few projects for Tip.It I have to finish too that'll spruce up pages a bit. :D.

09144a99bb.png

You did forgot about the Sirkular Galifreyan?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Was planning on playing some RuneScape today, but got home late and spent forever staring at my monitor with a "WTF" look on my face.

Work put me on midnights. Wouldn't be too bad, but kinda bummed about less time with Jacqueline and less hours. Days overlaps midnights ,so they cut midnights back an hour. Starting at 10PM on Sunday, 11PM every other night. I get Friday and Saturday nights off. Cool, right? Jacqueline works Friday nights. -.-

Won't be working with Luis now which sucks, but will be working with Brittney again. Last weekend, I believe it was, we (Jacqueline, Luis, and his wife Alyssa) went dancing at a Spanish bar (Luis is Cuban). Danced literally all night and had more fun then I've had in any bar or club.

In-case you don't keep up with the RL pictures thread, me in our apartment:

6Fy7W.png

Oh yeah, we have an apartment.

09144a99bb.png

Was planning on playing some RuneScape today, but got home late and spent forever staring at my monitor with a "WTF" look on my face.

Work put me on midnights. Wouldn't be too bad, but kinda bummed about less time with Jacqueline and less hours. Days overlaps midnights ,so they cut midnights back an hour. Starting at 10PM on Sunday, 11PM every other night. I get Friday and Saturday nights off. Cool, right? Jacqueline works Friday nights. -.-

Won't be working with Luis now which sucks, but will be working with Brittney again. Last weekend, I believe it was, we (Jacqueline, Luis, and his wife Alyssa) went dancing at a Spanish bar (Luis is Cuban). Danced literally all night and had more fun then I've had in any bar or club.

In-case you don't keep up with the RL pictures thread, me in our apartment:

6Fy7W.png

Oh yeah, we have an apartment.

that was fast

lol

good on ya, Stev <3

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I had been staying at her place for a while which was costing me a fortune - Groceries, 2x rent, it being on the complete other end of the city from my work, etc.

Buuut, we're switching to another one. It's 2x the size, same price, and very nice. It's entirely open concept. They told me the price before hand but when they opened the door - as soon as I saw the sheer size and how gorgeous it was - I asked when I could have it. :).

And GJ [bleep]ing up TD drops, Jagex. *Quits*.

09144a99bb.png

Since I started working on Tip.It as tech/calc crew a while back, I've rarely logged in at all. My spare time goes to designing things that crew'll use in their pages - which I find more enjoyable then RuneScape. Lately I've been working on a few things that'll make it possible for users to interact with our guides as well as make them a lot more user-friendly and modern. :-).

Anyways, still no internet at the apartment, so on my phone. Time to snuggle up to my lady and fall asleep. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

I think Jacqueline works today. If so, and depending on whether or not I'm watching the little-man, I'll be online face-cam streaming some Tormented Demons or other bosses with JJ. :-).

Another thing we do is stream-crashing. We find people livestreaming bossing and crash them. We have ways of telling which world they're in regardless of their privacy or chat settings, so it makes it fun when they hop and we instantly follow. Lol. I've never streamed myself stream-crashing... Could be fun. ;-).

09144a99bb.png

You did forgot about the Sirkular Galifreyan?

I guess you either did forget it, or gave up =C

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

I've not tried since I sent you that message. Is a tad tough doing it on my phone. :P.

Yeah I gave you another hint earlier in this thread ;D!

Account Help

So yesterday (Valentine's Day) Jacqueline worked until 10PM. So I set up this nice big gift display thing, music, etc, at our apartment.

From there, we were to go to The Keg for some drinks, some snacks, etc. We got there, both starved from not eating, but the kitchen was closed. So, We got some glasses of their nice expensive wines, I had some rum, and we got this great idea to do a shot at every bar downtown. On an empty stomach... Probably not a good idea. There's a lot of [bleep]ing bars.

[spoiler=The Keg]6Xn5V.png

We got to The Bank (a club). It was some electro/hip-hop music, so I was right at home. That's what I've taken lessons in. ;). Danced there until last-call where a few of our friends just happened to be also. All of the above was, of course, on me.

Went from there to Cheetahs (strip joint). This bits a funny story. Jacqueline would order dance after dance for us. Yes, us - with the occasional just me. It was cool, and the entire time I'm thinking, "Not a bad gift." Found out later, she'd had my debit/wallet the entire time we were there. Every transaction gets texted to my phone. Woke up this morning, checked my phone... O_O.

Hm. Now to hopefully destroy some bosses. ;).

09144a99bb.png

Found out later, she'd had my debit/wallet the entire time we were there. Every transaction gets texted to my phone. Woke up this morning, checked my phone... O_O.

Olawdy...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Went to TDs for an hour trip today. A lot on my mind, so was good to just kick back and distract myself with. Well, checked my log later:

6YiFJ.png

I don't recall seeing any, nor did I pick any up... >.< Then again, was just kinda running around the dungeon killing them where ever I could find them.

Streaming:

http://www.twitch.tv/stev_wicked

09144a99bb.png

So yesterday (Valentine's Day) Jacqueline worked until 10PM. So I set up this nice big gift display thing, music, etc, at our apartment.

From there, we were to go to The Keg for some drinks, some snacks, etc. We got there, both starved from not eating, but the kitchen was closed. So, We got some glasses of their nice expensive wines, I had some rum, and we got this great idea to do a shot at every bar downtown. On an empty stomach... Probably not a good idea. There's a lot of [bleep]ing bars.

[spoiler=The Keg]6Xn5V.png

We got to The Bank (a club). It was some electro/hip-hop music, so I was right at home. That's what I've taken lessons in. ;). Danced there until last-call where a few of our friends just happened to be also. All of the above was, of course, on me.

Went from there to Cheetahs (strip joint). This bits a funny story. Jacqueline would order dance after dance for us. Yes, us - with the occasional just me. It was cool, and the entire time I'm thinking, "Not a bad gift." Found out later, she'd had my debit/wallet the entire time we were there. Every transaction gets texted to my phone. Woke up this morning, checked my phone... O_O.

Hm. Now to hopefully destroy some bosses. ;).

Deference-between-Having-Girlfriend-and-

• Like 2

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

It's $20 for a private dance anywhere here.

My transactions for that night were:

• $21.75
  • $340.00
  • $12.26
  • $101.14
  • $20.00
  • $42.00
  • $42.50
  • $44.00
  • $21.75
Plus, I paid cash at The Keg. If I knew how to screenshot on a BlackBerry (never owned one until a couple weeks ago), I'd screenshot it. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

dat 340$ o.o

Account Help