Massive increase in bots

Artemis1330

It's not a big deal to single people, but when you consider that this is thousands upon thousands of players, that's A LOT of money that shouldn't have been spent.

Why "shouldn't" they have spent it? Yes they COULD have gotten around it, but they are playing the game and IMO they SHOULD be paying for it. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.

Eh i can see why you'd be upset but personally I feel like I missed a special deal, rather had a bad deal forced upon me. I was oblivious of the free month and happy to pay for this month. Nothing has changed over standard procedure.

And it really is a small amount of money. (Somewhere between £4-8?) I've been paying auto so long and it's so insignificant I don't even know :P

• Like 1

CNqWHdA.jpg

There are tons of bots at maples today =/

3 of them all logged at the exact time so maybe it was a wipeout? Or maybe their bot timer or whatever was timed to logout all at the same time... Meh.

The thing that annoys me most by botting is the god damn players discussing bots or pretending they're not botting. I'm sure 75% of conversations on runescape are: "lol im not bot r u?" (Then this guy will go silent for 5 hours after we establish he's not a bot and he feels safe starting up his bot) Everyone. It's why I hate skilling. And skillers.

• Like 2

CNqWHdA.jpg

Yep, membership expired just at the end of the month so there was no money in the bank when it auto renewed, thus payment bounced and members expired, but I can still play osrs.

Pretty sweet, shame you missed out, that pesky auto-renew.

Now watch me get bank charges for the bounced direct debit. ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I actually cancelled my membership just before the poll but had enough days left to vote. I just resubscribed today since the free month was going to run out. Anyone could have played off the free month if they wanted to.

Did they make treasure trail bots? I love tt's.

No. Scripters are obviously not going to do a money-making method that requires at least 10x more effort for them. Makes more sense to just bot regular money makers and make multiple accounts, obviously. Dungeoneering bots were eventually made but only 1 was semi-capable and the rest just quit if it saw certain puzzles and none of them were that good. I found it kinda interesting watching what clips of dungeoneering bots I could.

P0lPXdo.png