Runescape 3 is coming this summer...(BTS Bonus edition)

SwreeTak

'Probably' is an understatement the video about alpha outright said we can save presets.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I kinda hoped they would give early access to those with silver/gold premium =/

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

gold/silver members are already technically getting the beta early, because not everyone is guaranteed beta access tomorrow still. On that note, hope jagex pick me for early beta for once unlike eoc beta.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

gold/silver members are already technically getting the beta early, because not everyone is guaranteed beta access tomorrow still. On that note, hope jagex pick me for early beta for once unlike eoc beta.

No, I mean 'early' as in since 10th of April or something, solely for these players...

Btw: You've got Mail!

Congraulations Miss Lioness

Welcome to RuneScape 3 BETA!

And another note...

We recommend an Intel i5 processor and NVidia 200 series or equivalent to have the best experience.

Goodfight me ! I got an i3 processor! Will play anyways =3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

No mail here :sad:

Top end i5, so I should be fine for running this when I can access. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Really poor practice to send the email out with the links still branded Bluehornet, the name of their marketing email system, especially when they go on so much about making sure all urls are runescape.com

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm looking forward to such an update. Moving towards HTML5 and WebGL will mean a massive performance boost and allow for much better graphics. In fact, it could pave the way for Runescape to have more modern graphics compared to other video games.

SAA

Have an Android phone? Check out my Runescape apps:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SAA

Follow my app development Twitter here.

I still don't think WebGL would provide better performance and graphics than a C++ engine. It's just more portable.

Also, if you receive an email that looks like the one below (where it says adventurer instead of your display name), don't click any links.

2AKVA.png

I wanted to test this on Linux. :sad: oh well.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Even if it DOES say your name be wary of phishing scams. It's not difficult to match a players RuneScape name to an email.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ah sweet, I've been selected! :thumbsup:

And on the topic of security, one bit of advice I'd give is to use an e-mail address made only for RuneScape and Jagex e-mails, and just use your other e-mail address(es) for everything else.

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Intel i5? nvidia series 200? Didn't they say it was supposed to use less cpu...?

If they ever said it was going to utilize the CPU less, then they lied obviously. Java is more efficient as a language than any form of JavaScript engine. Even IE10, which through my own tests features one of the fastest JavaScript interpreters, still does not compare to the Java JIT engine.

As Hedge said, utilizing C++ would have been the best route, but alas portability is "more difficult." In truth, it's not really--my own game engine runs on Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows easily, even though it's written in C#. And that language is (largely) a Windows-environment language. C++ is much more portable in that sense, with favorable support on any platform produced in the past 20 years (this includes embedded ones, such as game consoles).

ozXHe7P.png

I just resist to believe it ;_;, I run the game smoothly right now on max settings except bloom, with a intel core 2 duo E7300 processor and an nvidia GeForce 8400 GS card, and by the looks of it, it'll be crap for this ;_;

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I just resist to believe it ;_;, I run the game smoothly right now on max settings except bloom, with a intel core 2 duo E7300 processor and an nvidia GeForce 8400 GS card, and by the looks of it, it'll be crap for this ;_;

You can always stick to java client..

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.