30-Apr-2013 - Instanced God Wars & EoC Updates

chenw

doesn't appear they were actually fixed. Still ~3:30 qbd kills.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Meaning my drygore mace can now tear through everything again? :thumbup:

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

mod Avatar apparently doesn't understand the meaning of "fix."

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

well hey, you know the jagex rules; if it aint broked, broke it.

and if it is broken, tell everyone you fixed it invisibly so you can go back to sleep.

DM0Yq2c.png

well hey, you know the jagex rules; if it aint broked, broke it.

and if it is broken, tell everyone you fixed it invisibly so you can go back to sleep.

in your coffin. with your yelps blowup next to you.

OT: this might make nex.... troublesome; and kk downright annoying.... Can't wait to test

meamzed.png

As far as I can understand, "We have implemented a fix" would mean they have added the fix to their development release (the one Jagex devs can use at Jagex HQ to test stuff and such), while "we have deployed a fix" would mean they have added the fix to the live release.

And then the usage of "won't", in "The stats of Drygores weapons won't have changed" leads me to believe the fix would be deployed in a future update.

But at the same time, it makes no sense. Why choose to wait before deploying such a fix when deploying it immediately would be a much better option?

As far as I can understand, "We have implemented a fix" would mean they have added the fix to their development release (the one Jagex devs can use at Jagex HQ to test stuff and such), while "we have deployed a fix" would mean they have added the fix to the live release.

so we can expect the fix to go live in November?

• Like 7

DM0Yq2c.png

Why are people saying drygores are broken? Besides the obvious decrease in accuracy which happened to every weapon? Don't think drygores were meant to rip through everything

Pretty much exactly this. Drygores should not be tearing up every single monster regardless of weakness. Though I do think general monster defence across the board could do with lowering a little perhaps.

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

especially because it seems to be in relation to drygores specifically. If he said they'd improved what 1 point of accuracy means across the board or lowered monster defense, that would make sense..

DM0Yq2c.png

So, people complain cause they can't kill anything with drygores? Geez I thought it was drygores not doing w/e damage they were supposed to and such...

Although 63% accuracy on ranged enemies with dual drygores does seem a little too low, considering ranged is weak to melee

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

so, they removed all prayer bonuses from armor that comes from the god wars dungeon

but they kept all of the prayer bonuses from ports armor originating from the eastern lands, which is totally atheist

• Like 5

8f14270694.jpg

It wasn't just that drygores weren't tearing through "everything", it's that I shouldn't be missing so much on abyssal demons, which are designed for players with 70 stats/weapon, while using a weapon which is 20 levels higher and the stats and gear to match it. I'll be honest, I rage quit combat after I killed a few and got my level. Went to go see how much they changed things and what else I need to add to my bank now.

So, people complain cause they can't kill anything with drygores? Geez I thought it was drygores not doing w/e damage they were supposed to and such...

Although 63% accuracy on ranged enemies with dual drygores does seem a little too low, considering ranged is weak to melee

63% on a ranged enemy at 90 defense sounds perfect, actually. Perfectly balanced would be 50% if the monster is the same style as you, so the extra 13% is a really good boost to your dps for using the right style.

so, they removed all prayer bonuses from armor that comes from the god wars dungeon

but they kept all of the prayer bonuses from ports armor originating from the eastern lands, which is totally atheist

After TWW you got god powers and you are crafting godly armours.

Mysterywork music box is the best item in RuneScape now.

Silmarilli.pngSilmarils_Hc.png

Silmarilli.png

Silmarilli.png

What if you haven't done TWW and you have full PoP?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

What if you haven't done TWW and you have full PoP?

TWW is one of the quests considered to be 'the past' regardless of completion status your character has done it; whenever you get round to playing it is just reliving it via flashback.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm not sure if this is a recent update or if this was added before. I haven't been to K'ril in a long time.

On normal mode, he now uses his prayer draining and slamming through prayer attack when you're using ss. It used to only be when using melee prot.

And if you turn off overhead prayers for a while, and flick it on, he does the attack right away.

Is there a reason that a skill cape gives -12% ranged def?

Because it's Hybrid-type.

I am kinda annoyed too, but at the same time, it gives me a reason to actually use Fire cape/Mage arena cape/Alerter