Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Are you an item collector?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

unkn0wnwarrior
[ Display Name History ]

unkn0wnwarrior

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,855 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dougymc
  • RSN2:Doug M

Violet hexagon

In other words, it represents the number which is the answer to life and everything in the universe, or something...

Life, the Universe and Everything.

That'd be "42" ...

Trust me, I know my Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I own 2 copies of that Trilogy in Five Parts, plus the movie. I would love to find the old radio shows, too.

Blyaunte
[ Display Name History ]

Blyaunte

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,051 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Blyaunte

Violet hexagon

In other words, it represents the number which is the answer to life and everything in the universe, or something...

Life, the Universe and Everything.

That'd be "42" ...

Trust me, I know my Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I own 2 copies of that Trilogy in Five Parts, plus the movie. I would love to find the old radio shows, too.

Actually -- I own a copy of the original scripts for the radio series, in addition to a VHS video tape to the TV series featuring the original radio series cast realease in 1981, the computer game, as well as copies of all the books (there's technically a sixth book now but that's "Another Thing") ...

I've also got the original radio series on open reel tapes and can quote from them by rote. :-P

By the way - you can find all of the radio shows on Youtube [] -- including the newer radio series for the other books of the trilogy. They're not hard to find.

nyuseg.png

unkn0wnwarrior
[ Display Name History ]

unkn0wnwarrior

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,855 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dougymc
  • RSN2:Doug M
Yeah, I knew about the 6th book... I'm still trying to find a copy, though. (I've pretty much memorized the first 5 now)

And I've watched the videos, but I would love to actually own a copy. I can't always get online to watch them. Admittedly, I have not played the computer game, though.

Anyway, OT: For some absurd reason, I decided I would start collecting the Party Room afros... Now my bank is full... and I had to spend a few hours using/selling/dropping/destroying a bunch of stuff to get it down to full. I admit, it wasn't my most thought-out plan.

Tempest Mike
[ Display Name History ]

Tempest Mike

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Tempest Mike
Posted Image
Not much but I'm only keeping ones I get as drops. Hopefully will grow soon.

Posted Image

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,417 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Posted Image

its not much but its my collection

Edit: for mods I would like to add that I posted this image in another thread and got the okay to post it on Tip.it forums

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
So bad, you don't even have a Gold shield key :evil:

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,417 posts
A lot of my collection got banned unfortunately. But keys are near impossible to get now adays (I might as well classify them as discontinued now) so I dont bother.

Some old images from other accounts that got banned with the supply

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • RSN:Ayeshun

A lot of my collection got banned unfortunately. But keys are near impossible to get now adays (I might as well classify them as discontinued now) so I dont bother.

Some old images from other accounts that got banned with the supply

O dayum that's pretty impressive! Do they get destroyed when you withdraw them? I'd love to get my hands on any burnt dg foods if its still possible (if anyone even has them) haha. Would be a nice addition to the 43 burnts I already have

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,417 posts
No you can still withdraw, I dont know if any methods of transfer still exist. Also there is no easy way to bank them for now.

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

No you can still withdraw, I dont know if any methods of transfer still exist. Also there is no easy way to bank them for now.

There are a few ways to transfer but not sure if you've tried them all yet. There's staking, red port, purple port, wildy kill, wildy drop, carnillean rising treasure box, etc. Those are just the ones on top of my head though. I'm sure there are a few smarter ways to do this but :P

Unsure of any other banking methods except the obvious ones

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
Also, sold most my collections to just focus on burnt food, sandwich lady items and books for now

[ Display Name History ]

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,102 posts
  • RSN:999134thpure
  • RSN2:1 Pray Hero
  • Clan:hyt
Posted Image
don't play any more but what I still have. Those are chargebows (used to be slings) guam seeds and goblin mail.
When I had nearing like 100b at one point bought loads of crap, I was close to 100 disks of returnings as well but lost them.
Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!
Posted Image
old sig

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted Image
don't play any more but what I still have. Those are chargebows (used to be slings) guam seeds and goblin mail.
When I had nearing like 100b at one point bought loads of crap, I was close to 100 disks of returnings as well but lost them.

The chargebows look pretty damn sweet. 300k of them is a lot considering they're 10/4h limit. Starting to see a trend of people buying chargebows but no one has anywhere near your stash though. ;) Very nice collections nonetheless!

[ Display Name History ]

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,102 posts
  • RSN:999134thpure
  • RSN2:1 Pray Hero
  • Clan:hyt
the brass necklaces where pretty hard to get as well, 100 per 4 hour buy limit but be lucky to get anywhere near that.
Only source is from noobs killing goblins.
Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!
Posted Image
old sig

shasta_sms
[ Display Name History ]

shasta_sms

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • RSN:Shasta_Sms
Posted Image

My various collections, the rune drops I have gotten from wild and slayer tasks, every glory I have made, my rare collection, my gold from 99 smithing, my potatos, and my big sharks from fishin.

sigre4.png
999r.png

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted Image

My various collections, the rune drops I have gotten from wild and slayer tasks, every glory I have made, my rare collection, my gold from 99 smithing, my potatos, and my big sharks from fishin.

I can never manage to stack up that many rune items. I always end up selling it haha. The mask set/edibles do look nice together :)

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
Updated the OP with more recent (couple days ago) collections since majority of the old screenshots had collections I no longer have. Not all of my collections are on there but those are my more favoured ones.

Posted Image

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Not much has changed in the 4 months of my last post, but decided to consolidate most my collections into one big tab! 

I know there are a few collectors around tip it, would love to see your collections :)

6v7T2.png

Matt258
[ Display Name History ]

Matt258

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • RSN:Matt258
  • RSN2:258 for life
  • Clan:The Slayers Guild

Vials, Needles, Cabbage, Pots, Buckets, F2p Tiaras, Burnt Trout/Salmon, Ashes

Level 99 Skills 26/27 200M exp Skills 4/27
Going for 200M All Skills. QFC: 48-49-837-63099395

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Used to be DDS/D scim/rune scims/R2h's/misc rune items then whips eventually when they were at 1,5 ea. Now it's glory's, wealths & poly's. Had two easter collections going on my pures but they got banned (o0 fallen 0o / 00 fallen o0)

gems from mining & all pickaxes/hatchets from clues

MOOLAH LOTS N LOTS OF MOOLAH

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users