Are you an item collector?

Invasian

A lot of my collection got banned unfortunately. But keys are near impossible to get now adays (I might as well classify them as discontinued now) so I dont bother.

Some old images from other accounts that got banned with the supply

[hide]

pics are from 2011ish

stock1k.png

stock3l.png

etc.

[/hide]

O dayum that's pretty impressive! Do they get destroyed when you withdraw them? I'd love to get my hands on any burnt dg foods if its still possible (if anyone even has them) haha. Would be a nice addition to the 43 burnts I already have

No you can still withdraw, I dont know if any methods of transfer still exist. Also there is no easy way to bank them for now.

There are a few ways to transfer but not sure if you've tried them all yet. There's staking, red port, purple port, wildy kill, wildy drop, carnillean rising treasure box, etc. Those are just the ones on top of my head though. I'm sure there are a few smarter ways to do this but :P

Unsure of any other banking methods except the obvious ones

sgbu0ft.png

don't play any more but what I still have. Those are chargebows (used to be slings) guam seeds and goblin mail.

When I had nearing like 100b at one point bought loads of crap, I was close to 100 disks of returnings as well but lost them.

• Like 1

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

sgbu0ft.png

don't play any more but what I still have. Those are chargebows (used to be slings) guam seeds and goblin mail.

When I had nearing like 100b at one point bought loads of crap, I was close to 100 disks of returnings as well but lost them.

The chargebows look pretty damn sweet. 300k of them is a lot considering they're 10/4h limit. Starting to see a trend of people buying chargebows but no one has anywhere near your stash though. ;) Very nice collections nonetheless!

the brass necklaces where pretty hard to get as well, 100 per 4 hour buy limit but be lucky to get anywhere near that.

Only source is from noobs killing goblins.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

b9p9.png

My various collections, the rune drops I have gotten from wild and slayer tasks, every glory I have made, my rare collection, my gold from 99 smithing, my potatos, and my big sharks from fishin.

I can never manage to stack up that many rune items. I always end up selling it haha. The mask set/edibles do look nice together :)

• 1 month later...

Updated the OP with more recent (couple days ago) collections since majority of the old screenshots had collections I no longer have. Not all of my collections are on there but those are my more favoured ones.

4fvJr.png

• 4 months later...

Not much has changed in the 4 months of my last post, but decided to consolidate most my collections into one big tab! 

I know there are a few collectors around tip it, would love to see your collections :)

6v7T2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Vials, Needles, Cabbage, Pots, Buckets, F2p Tiaras, Burnt Trout/Salmon, Ashes

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Used to be DDS/D scim/rune scims/R2h's/misc rune items then whips eventually when they were at 1,5 ea. Now it's glory's, wealths & poly's. Had two easter collections going on my pures but they got banned (o0 fallen 0o / 00 fallen o0)

gems from mining & all pickaxes/hatchets from clues

MOOLAH LOTS N LOTS OF MOOLAH

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

• 2 weeks later...

Many, many, many hats not featured (they are in POH to save bank space, destroyed and need to be claimed from Diango)

I used to collect hats but am thinking of destroying them all/dropping/selling them all for the bank space.

http://a.pomf.se/odzydb.png

My rules were:

One of each "kind" of hat - meanining for a Partyhat I would only need one, not the entire set.

This means hats must look UNIQUE. Before EOC all full/med helms were just recolors. They have since became unique but I haven't added any to my collection.

My favorite hat that I own is the White Beret.

My favorite hat that I want is a White Partyhat.

I stopped bothering with my collection when I had failed to get any horns from SOF as it means I can never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, complete my hat collection.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

I do have collections, but not nearly as extensive as the ones you have. I collect stuff that is dropped naturally, I never buy anything. Like, I have 1k acorns from nests, stuff like that. I'll post a picture when I have a chance.

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Slayer for Airuts, Mining for Rune, and Prayer for all 70+ skills

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

@Rena - That's alot of hats Rena :P don't let the sof headpieces discourage you! Do you plan to get 1 of each type of hat (excluding rares)?

@Tip It - Self sufficient :D I tried to attempt that many times to no avail :( I would always end up selling it

As for my burnt food, I've made serious progress with it. I've managed to buy 1.6m burnt sharks afters months of negotiating:

Also, reached 100k burnt shrimps today :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Rena - That's alot of hats Rena :P don't let the sof headpieces discourage you! Do you plan to get 1 of each type of hat (excluding rares)?

@Tip It - Self sufficient :D I tried to attempt that many times to no avail :( I would always end up selling it

As for my burnt food, I've made serious progress with it. I've managed to buy 1.6m burnt sharks afters months of negotiating:

Also, reached 100k burnt shrimps today :)

While it is next to nothing compared to your current collection - I'll donate your way any burnt sharks I get while cooking for my strange rocks. I think I have a few hundred currently. :P Just add me in game and whenever I get 1k of them or something I can give them to you.

I got rid of the hat collection for bank space just yesterday. I kept some of my favorite hats or hats that cannot be reclaimed (bear head), but decided I value my bank space more than a hat collection I never use.

I'll wait til I'm done with my other goals-that-require-bank-space before returning to it (since all I gotta do is go reclaim all my hats and then buy a ton of hats...)

Will be after I get my White Phat.

Anyone still have any of these?

http://a.pomf.se/wdrpgq.png

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Any amount helps towards my 10m goal! I've happily came to collect under 10 burnt food before on multiple occasions :)

That's fair enough! Goodluck with your goals :D

I don't have anymore of the Seaside Rocks & Water Balloons, but I do have these older edibles haha http://puu.sh/7oybr.png

Also, just reached 100k Eagle Feathers! Took me about 20 hours within the last few months to gather them all:

that is a ridiculous collection invasain. Congratulations

keep it up

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...