Spa is back! OSRS blog - GWD time, 4 shard, 6 ss, 1 hilt, 1700 total

Another 2 day update, and it's more of the same. I've unfortunatly stopped farming since snap seeds are so freaking annoying to come by - I really should start farm runs up again though, they're a great habit to get into. Anyway, I'm basically just cooking and working on my project (74% done!). Speaking of my project, I'm thinking I'll publicly reveal it on Friday, maybe a little sooner. Not sure yet. Expect it Friday at the latest though. Anyway, time for mah gainz.

Levels:

77->84 cooking

33->34 slayer

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

So I bought 17 seeds and planted em all today - back a lil' bit into the farming side of things, but buying seeds is still a PIA. Other than that though, just some more afk training.

Levels:

84->87 cooking

63->64 farming

82% done with project. I hope.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

Well another day of the same. I changed the way I evaluate project progress, so now it's 87.5% done - don't worry though, it should be 100% tomorrow if all goes well. I also did a fair amount of skilling today on s p a ins.

Levels:

64->65 herb

34->35 slayer

87->90 cooking (first osrs 90!)

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Okay, so I've been lazy the past few days about updating this, but I'm back! And have some updates, plus I'm revealing my project. Firstly though, are my levels:

90->91 cook

35->36 slayer

100% on what were my 2nd iteration of my project goals

So, yeah, not a lot.

However, I am now ready to reveal my project, so here it is!

WxnIL3B.png

A beastly range staker! Those stats = 42 combat.

However, I couldn't find any good stakes at that level, since everyone thought my stats were too good, so I was forced to stake higher levels, and while it went ok for a while (300k up), i had a losing streak (200k down), and decided to go back to my roots of a dds staker. Thus, I am getting 60 attack on my staker.

Oh, and I almost forgot to do the week 4 summary:

[hide=Week4]

Stats:

KiDKsPL.png

Quest Points: 121

Bank Value: ~8M

Staker:

WxnIL3B.png

[/hide]

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Another 2 day update. So I started staking on Spa last night, and I was up ~100k when I logged off. When I got on, I started doing 100k stakes with a 300k cash pile, and so at one point, I was up 200k, woo!! And then I lost 400k in a row and was down to 61252 cash and ended up doing a 50k clean me stake, which I luckily won becuase of my nice pid. I stopped staking after that though, and did a little bit of work on Spa, so here are my levels:

61->65 WC

36->38 slayer

48->50 strength

46->47 hp

65->66 herb

64->65 farm

I'm planning on doing a bit more slayer tomorrow on S p a, and hopefully stake up to 500k or so on Spa. We'll see what happens. Hopefully I won't get cleaned, hah.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So today I spent like 3+ hours hunting for a pumpkin, and checked over 900 spots looking for one and never found one... So I didn't get a whole lot done today. I did do a couple farm runs though, and I got 65->66 farming. I also went staking on Spa today, starting off the day with 100K and nothing else, being down 300k from my original starting point. I ended up doing a few stakes, won 30k, won a dragon dagger, won 50k, lost 50k, won 2x 50k, then lost a 100k, lost 2x 50k, lost dagger, lost 30k, and was left with 76 rune knives I had leftover from when I was doing ranged staking. Well, at this point, I logged off to do other stuff, and eventually came back. I started off doing a few 50k stakes, getting up about 100k before getting down 50k, then back up about 50k over the course of 10 minutes. After this, someone came up to me with -1hp and strength, and offered to stake me 300k. Well, I only had 250k cash plus a dds I had won, so I ended up staking my 250k cash which would have cleaned me yet again had I lost. I ended up winning that stake by a whopping 40 hp. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I decided not to push my luck, and went to do more farm runs.

wW6cD1N.png

Edit: I decided to do some more skilling/general work on S p a before I got off for the night, so I got 65->66 woodcutting, sold my daxe for 100k profit, then unlocked both zam flames and sara strike so I can pk chaos druid bots when the mood strikes me. Oh, and I got 66->67 herblore.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

I did absolutely nothing today in terms of rs - I tried to sell off my 600 super restores, but they don't sell very fast... I did buy a black mask and a bunch of stuff of Fai for discounted prices though, so woo. I also did some stakes, this is what I ended with:

v8riEHd.png

All the bottom rows seperated by the row of nothing is staking stuff. I started with 550K, so I guess I'm currently up ~200k, wooo!

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So, another update. I'm not sure exactly what stats I've trained, but I know I've got 41 slayer, 42 range, 48 hp, lost 400k staking, finished royal trouble and rag and bone man part 1. I've bought 47 snap seeds and 10k raw shark, so I'm going to finish up this batch of skilling, then hopefully get back to questing. I really want to get barrows gloves so I can efficiently slay and PvM, but knowing I had 52 quest points to go is pretty hard to get myself motivated, especially when I have quests like Underground Pass and Legends to do. Anyways, I'm hoping to get that done this next week, since I've recently taken two jobs and start both very soon, so I won't be able to play nearly as much. Anyway, it's also the end of week 5, so here's my update.

[/hide]

[hide=Week 5]

Stats:

Bdkcg4Z.png

Quest Points: 123

Bank: ~11M

http://imgur.com/a/rXcaa

Staker: Down 400k, 74 str, 67 hp

[/hide]

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So I finished cooking my 10k raw sahrks, garnering me 94 cooking, so woo, no more burnt sharks! I actually ended up burning 1712 from 80-94, which isn't too bad. I also got 68 herb and farming, so I might plant a few palm trees. I also went pumpkin hunting and found a couple, so yay!

bP1mEHQ.png

Notice the guy who logged in literally seconds after I picked it up.

SULVDvu.png

Oh yeah, and you can see the stuff I have left for staking with in my inventory. I think I'll do a couple double or nothing stakes when I sell the junk.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

gimme 1 pumpkin

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

no saru noob.

Anyway, on with an update. I turned 20 on the 18th, so that was fun. I've been doing a ton of skilling, even though I said I wasn't going to, lol. I haven't done a lot of staking since I was basically cleaned, but I'm planning on jumping back into it soon, just wanna find some rares first. Anyway, reasonably large update today, I got 1300 total!

nnCQ4il.png

Let's compare that to when I got 1300 total in actual 2007.

2CEbhOs.png

A bit different, heh.

Anyway, past few days I've been skilling lots even though I said I was gonna stop and get Bgloves... Can't stop myself though, I enjoy afk skilling too much. Here's my levels since last update:

68->70 herb

68->70 farm

41->65 smithing

44->45 crafting

45->51 theiving

I have 12.5k more gold ore to smelt, but I think I'll stop at 70 instead of 74, and then I'll make gold amulets to 63 crafting or so. We'll see what I actually end up doing.

And for the weekly update: turns out I'm richer than I thought.

[/hide]

[hide=Week 6]

Stats:

gUJ5gap.png

Quest Points: 123

Bank Value: ~19M

Staker: Same as last week

[/hide]

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So another long time no update. Well, not super long, but it feels like a while, heh. I'm still on a bit of a skill kick, but I have renewed interest in obtaining barrows glove, since full access to culinomancer's chest also means more supplies that are easily available so I can make more summer pies :D. Anyway, time for the updates, which include a fair amount of levels and quests. I'll start with those first:

Quests:

Temple of Ikov

Desert Treasure

Monkey part of RFD

Shilo Village

Okay, maybe not a *ton* of quests, but still more than I've done recently. Anyway, onto levels.

Levels:

70->71 herb

70-->72 farm

65->70 smithing

45->53 crafting

51->53 thief

76->77 magic

48->50 agility48->49 hp

48->49 def

94->95 cooking

42->44 ranging

41->42 slayer

So a pretty solid chunk of levels there. Currently, I'm planning on doing a mix of mild skilling and questing, with notable goals being: 66 hunter, 70ish agility, 63 crafting. I'm also planning on cooking 300-500 summer pies/day for the next 2 weeks, since they sell for 10K each, albiet very very slowly. Still, worst case scenario, I can offload them for 2.5-5k each and still make bank. Oh, and if you're curious about Spa, I plan on getting back into staking with him soon enough.

O ya and I found a mask after hopping ~1700 worlds, lol.

43ae1CP.png

I ended up buying a mask set as well for 2735K. I'm planning on uploading a bank pic with my weekly update, it looks kinda cool now, heh.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So another weekly update - haven't done a lot in the past couple days since the last update, still making pies... Got supplies for like 1.1k or so, gonna make those tomorrow. Also, I decided that instead of 300-500/day, I'll just aim to have 5k made by next Monday, which is reasonable enough. Anyway, let's see what levels I've got:

71->72 herb

72->73 farm

So yeah, not a ton. Not sure what my plan is for this next week - I officially start both my jobs on Friday, so things are about to get pretty busy IRL.

[Hide=Week7]

Stats:

HHSj1Vx.png

Quest Points: 130

Bank Value: ~23.7m+ 600-1200k in summer pies

Bank pic:http://imgur.com/a/MmAFf

Staker: Same as last week

[/hide]

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So I decided screw 5k summer pies, I got exhausted enough making ~1.5k. Anyway, next on the list is to somehow try to sell those off - I think I've averaged 100-200 pies/day, which is okay, but offloading 1.4k I have left will take a while. Anyway, I got 1337 total today, so woo!

pJ9Ixu2.png

And once again, compared to 1337 total in actual 07.

Rel3afJ.png

I also happened upon the 2 holiday items for this week during farm runs yesterday, which is kinda lulzy considering how much effort I put into finding masks and only finding 1, then putting 0 effort in for these ones and finding both.

GnuyzeD.png

yMtHqWN.png

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So a smaller update, since I've worked quite a bit in the past few days. Nothing too crazy going on, but I did hit green stacks for the first time on OS.

08qCQbf.png

I also got 75 farm, placing me at rank 607 for farming.

UfKnOMP.png

Otherwise it's just been some skilling. Planning on getting 66 hunter then working agility a bit. Probably going to get 60 mining as well, and potentially 62 fishing, but maybe not, I might be a tad burnt out by that point.

Levels:

52->57 hunter

74->75 farming

72->73 herblore

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Ok, well, phats may make a dent in my skilling plan... But so far, I'm basically following the path I laid out before. Currently doing some agility training, while keeping up with farm runs. Rank 502 in farming now, yay!

Levels:

57-> 66 hunter

50->52 agility

75->76 farm

[Hide=Week 8]

Stats:

aZFMxSj.png

Bank Value: ~31m, + 6.4-12.8m in summer pies

Overall XP: 20.1M, +1347K this week

[/hide]

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Okay, time for an update, this time from my phone! So no pics, I'll upload one later though. So first let's start off with levels:

76-> 77 farm

52-> 63 agility

I'm planning on getting 70 agility at the Wilderness course, then switching to ape atoll since it's a rare spawn location and about equal XP from 70->74, and better at 75+. Speaking of rates, I have a story...

so earlier today I went to the mod event in an attempt to get a phat. Well, no luck in picking one up, but during the event someone traded me, and put up a purple. I thought they were trolling me, but they actually gave me it! I then proceeded to trade the purple for a yellow, then sell that for 1.4m, so I made some decent money today thanks to the kindness of a stranger.

also, everything I typed past the first 3 lines was written blind since the post box won't scroll on my phone, so forgive the many mistakes I'm sure there are.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Lucky....I want a phat on OSRS so bad! Wouldn't even sell it, I've just always wanted a phat, so I'd just have crossed that off my blog list of goals not associated with skills. Anyways, good luck with your goals and I'll continue to follow this thread!

• Like 1

So another couple days, not too much going on besides agility levels....

Levels:

63->70 agility

74->75 herb

But yeah, not too much going on besides that. Surprisingly, my bank did go up this week, despite masks crashing hard and super restores dropping to a low point. I'm currently holding onto ~1.2k of em waiting for them to rise again, heh. Luckily I have plenty of spare cash to buy more seeds/supplies. I'm also planning on buying a phat set pretty soon, so that'll be nice.

[Hide=Week 9]

Stats:

pE9dKWE.png

Bank Value: ~34.6m, + 6.3-12.6m in summer pies (too busy to sell much in the past week)

Overall Xp: 21.7M, +1056k

[/hide]

It's kinda cool now to see my progress since the beginning - my account is finally starting to take pretty good shape.

Also, I made a small list of goals I want to get before I start up with combat.

[hide=goals]

70 agility, 76 fm, 60 mine, 83 hunt, 75 thief 70 craftcraft 80 farm, 77 herb, 75 con, 54 rc, 75 wc

[/hide]

Which will get me 1500 total. I'm actually kinda thinking of getting 81 agility instead of just 70 for the nice shortcuts, and I might skip out on a few con levels. We'll see what I end up doing, though I'd expect to hit 1500 in a couple weeks maybe. Though I am working every single day starting Saturday :S

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

So I haven't updated this in a week... Into the meat of things to start:

Levels:

77->78 farm

70->77 agility

61->62 fm

53->61 fishing

50->53 mining

75->76 herblore

And with that out of the way, I can talk about what I did this week. I spent a vast majority of my time doing agility, which is actually coming along pretty nicely, with myself currently being 77/81 agility. I am hoping to get that down by the end of the week, and hopefully I'll get at least 1450 total by next wednesday. Speaking of, I was planning on getting 1400 total today via 78 agility, but my internet was cutting out at night so I couldn't do it :(. In monetary news, I ended up buying 2 phat sets for a total of 13785K, and which is now worth about 6.6m, heh. I also bought another blue and red mask for ~800k total, just so I could have 2 of every tradable "rare." It's not a sound investment, but it's fun to look at. Considering I lost about 8m on phats, I'm suprised that my bank value held relatively steady.

[Hide=Week 10]

Stats:

Lq2D8oP.png

Bank Value: ~40m, + 2.8m-5.6m in summer pies

http://imgur.com/a/SR3cb

Overall XP: 22.3m, +1.1m

[/hide]

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Woo, just got 1400 total!

i1DgqwK.png

And the levels gained are, of course, 77->78 agility :P.

I also managed to find the two rares out this week while training, which was nice

ziZO5F1.png

AebcsDs.png

Also, a quick little look into the past where I first got 1400 total...

DstzaTp.png

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Bit of an update, not gonna write anything out cause it's late, just gonna upload some pics.

6UYNX09.png

f8VteLe.png

XQ9QxfK.png

yQS2VX2.png

Going for 75 woodcutting now, shouldn't take too long.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Well, woodcutting is going to take longer than I thought. Currently sitting at 20k from 72, but I still feel it should only be 2-3 days more till I'm done, then it's off to plant some yews and magics for 80 or 81 farming :D. Most likely 80 though. Anyway, let's do levels:

Herb: 76 > 77

Slayer: 43->44

Woodcutting: 66->71

So not too much since the last update, but still a bit. I also did Eagle's Peak for access to rabbit's foot necklace's while woodcutting, so that got me a lil bit of hunt xp and 2 quest points. Anyway, onto the weekly progress report:

[hide=Week 11]

Stats:

Hzli37Y.png

Quest Points: 132

Bank Value: ~47m + 2.25-4.5m in summer pies

Overall XP: 23.83M, +1.5m

[/hide]

So, my plans for next week are: 75 woodcutting, 81 farming, 78 herb, 70 crafting, 75 hunter. Should be very much possible, and I might throw in some construction to 70/75 and firemaking to 75 as well, depending on time constraints. I'm guessing my bank is going to take a bit of a hit this week, unless my "rares" rise significantly.

Also, during the making of this post, I got a 42 snap herb run, yay!

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png