New chinning method 400k+ range xp/hr

Invasian

Did a ~20 minute test, got 85k xp. That was with Steel titan, red chins, Void, Pernix boots, Overloads, Anguish, and all the other fun crit boosting things. I highly doubt this can top 400k/hour, maybe 300k at a push with some luck.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yeah, but not quite 400k+ per hour. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I could be wrong, but isn't that still a pretty decent rate?

Water fiends are 300k/hr with way better charms and drops. Not to mention 85k/20min is only 255k/hour.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Yeah I was using momentum. Ambler's numbers fell within what I expected. There's either an incredibly high respawn rate to get these numbers or maybe someone lured them for him coincidentally? I was hoping for the 400k to be true, but I don't see this beating waterfiends atm.

While on the subject does anyone know the xp rates for arma godwars?

Sc.png

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt honestly. Perhaps worlds and respawn rates (for higher populations) could account for some more of the difference? Although, as I seem to remember, abyssal monsters seem to respawn nearly instantly anyway.

2dgucz6.png

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt honestly. Perhaps worlds and respawn rates (for higher populations) could account for some more of the difference? Although, as I seem to remember, abyssal monsters seem to respawn nearly instantly anyway.

I just updated the original post with a vid of how I got 390k range xp/h. Its a small sample, but I have no idea how to edit videos and didn't want to wait all day trying to render and upload with Australian net.

Yeah I was using momentum. Ambler's numbers fell within what I expected. There's either an incredibly high respawn rate to get these numbers or maybe someone lured them for him coincidentally? I was hoping for the 400k to be true, but I don't see this beating waterfiends atm.

While on the subject does anyone know the xp rates for arma godwars?

400k ranged xp/h is very possible at Abyss. Check out the vid on original post. You'll have to be on a high populated world for them to have sufficient spawn rates, no need for others to lure, that is just silly.

And I am not sure what Armadyl godwars xp rates are like but you can almost double it if you can find two free worlds and use quick hop just after you kill it. :)

The cannon is probably a kind of important detail for getting up that high of a rate, you should have probably mentioned it originally, without it you could probably hit 300k tops. It's not as afk as I had hoped. I didn't know you could use cannon in there.

Sc.png

Nice vid, though it isn't very realistic to get those XP rates whilst being AFK :P

The cannon is probably a kind of important detail for getting up that high of a rate, you should have probably mentioned it originally, without it you could probably hit 300k tops. It's not as afk as I had hoped. I didn't know you could use cannon in there.

Got another raw footage of 10 minutes, this time no titan or cannon, completely AFkable. :) The xp rates are very similar

edit: just posted 10mins of the afk method.

Well I'll give you that the xp is better then I expected, but that doesn't forgive you for giving the dam imp your blue charms, ARE YOU FREAKING MAD MAN??????????????

Aside, might try it out tomorrow.

• Like 2

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Well I'll give you that the xp is better then I expected, but that doesn't forgive you for giving the dam imp your blue charms, ARE YOU FREAKING MAD MAN??????????????

Aside, might try it out tomorrow.

They rarely ever drop blue charms :P

question: aren't cannons largely useless due to the way that exp is granted per kill now? the chances of the cannon hitting your intended targets is quite low

all you would really be using it for is to attract mobs, and that seems like it'd cost more than its worth

8f14270694.jpg

question: aren't cannons largely useless due to the way that exp is granted per kill now? the chances of the cannon hitting your intended targets is quite low

all you would really be using it for is to attract mobs, and that seems like it'd cost more than its worth

Yeah, cannons are pretty useless. Its only used to KO at low hp or attract other Abyss monsters nearby.

Moved this to General Guides as you have a proper guide in the OP now, nice work :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

• 3 weeks later...