20-May-2013: Harvest Heaven

Pirkka

I wonder what the market is for something like the Super Zammy Brew because once you have the levels for extremes I can't really see its advantage over taking an extreme strength and attack. Admittedly it takes up less inventory space but also boosts levels by 3 less. Though can people use extremes in the wilderness now?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Harvested a butterfly flower and got 3 ruby harvests. In jars. How does that even work.

Incidentally tool leprechauns will note them for you too.

E: Harvested another, got 1 ruby harvest.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Harvested a butterfly flower and got 3 ruby harvests. In jars. How does that even work.

Butterfly flowers seem like the biggest waste of dev time ever.

Jarred butterflies weren't even useful when they came out let alone now, I assumed when reading it the flower was going to attract butterflies making a sort of mini hunting spot with a higher concentration than in the usual places but nope it's been Jagexed and is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, made without the chocolate.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ruby harvests are the secondary for Forge Regents, so that's why they are useful-ish I guess.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Butterfly flowers seem like the biggest waste of dev time ever.

Jarred butterflies weren't even useful when they came out let alone now, I assumed when reading it the flower was going to attract butterflies making a sort of mini hunting spot with a higher concentration than in the usual places but nope it's been Jagexed and is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, made without the chocolate.

Considering that Ruby Harvests are 1.1k each, being able to grow them isn't that bad of a deal--not to mention the fact that it makes it quite a bit easier to train Summoning via Forge Regent pouches.

According to the update post, the Butterfly patches have a chance of spawning a Guthixian Butterfly (from the Memories of Guthix event) as well--with no daily limit apparently. Should be a nice bit of XP for those who want to train Farming using the butterflies.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Nice I guess but I don't farm much. It's possible to sell these seeds to MA to exchange for points and then you can imbue your rings? Or is that rank only? I should check it out and imbue my rings...

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

"which offer Agility XP to the nimble naturalist."

Just wanted to point out that the word they wanted to use there was "naturist" since a "naturalist" is also known as a "nudist".

Unless there's hordes of players out there farming in the buff...

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

You can't use seeds to shortcut MA.

You still need 300 MA Rank to reach the only shop that buys/sells the seeds and in getting that 300 Rank you will get like 20* more points than you even need for imbuing the rings.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just wanted to point out that the word they wanted to use there was "naturist" since a "naturalist" is also known as a "nudist".

You mean all this time that I've been drinking strong naturalist potions in DG, I've been increasing my character's propensity to shed her clothes???

• Like 15

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

No, Dargonhuman has it backwards :P.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/naturist

One who prefers to live without clothes, often for reasons of health.

One who believes in the doctrine of naturism, which attributes everything to nature.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/naturalist

(dated) A person committed to studying nature or natural history.

(philosophy) A person who believes in or advocates the tenets of philosophical or methodological naturalism.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Naturism is synonymous for Nudism

Naturalism is a philosophy to do with the laws of nature (opposed to the supernatural).

A Naturalist is someone who wants to live at one with nature, this does NOT have to be nudism (though it can include it), it just means shunning tech and artificial produce. Though I don't think this meaning is strictly in the dictionary, but it is how it is used.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

At 99 for all combat stats, and 3960 LP, a super zammy brew...

Gave 180 herblore XP (adding zammy wine to zammy brew)

Restored 0 prayer points

Did 336 damage to me

Boosted attack, strength, ranged, and mage to level 112

Lowered defense to level 90

Kind of like a watered-down, tradable overload.

What about the others?

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Planted some wishing well bushes and harvesting them now. 2200xp for checking health and a payment of 482727gp to presure the plant to reluinquis its fruit. For that you get 1 wishing well fruit witch looks something like an easter egg :? will let you know what you get from opening one later...

Edit:

What i got from the fruits 8-)

First one got me 2230 death runes

1057 addy arrowheads

77 uncut rubys

10 flax

value: 690k

2nd:

590 raw monkfish

589 raw swordfish

490 kwuarm seed

8 fire & 7 water runes

value:675k

3rd:

1100 addy arrowheads

442 raw swordfish

4 maple seeds

3 uncut sapphires & emeralds

Value: 490k

4th:

1197 law runes

165 teak planks

131 ranarr seeds

and a few random elemental runes

Value: 482k

Super Sara brews heal 800 each, not too bad! :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Can someone plant some pictures here of the new plants?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

At 99 for all combat stats, and 3960 LP, a super zammy brew...

Gave 180 herblore XP (adding zammy wine to zammy brew)

Restored 0 prayer points

Did 336 damage to me

Boosted attack, strength, ranged, and mage to level 112

Lowered defense to level 90

Kind of like a watered-down, tradable overload.

What about the others?

IDK, the ingredients for the others weren't in existence yet :P

77yLQy8.png

All give 180xp apparently, not sure on the guthix one yet, but brews are kinda meh, potions to have more healing than rocktails now, so pvm teams will use them when they're easier to come by...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]