10 million burnt food & collections

Note: I no long have my burnt food but will leave this thread up as it was a fun journey towards 10 million burnt food. Hope some of you find this interesting :)

This is pretty much a story board of what I've achieved so far with my collections!

I have a few threads running in the Runescape forums buying some collections. If you have any of the items I'm buying, feel free to post on the QFC threads below as I bump them on a daily basis or PM me in game! The threads also show the prices I'm willing to pay.

QFC for burnt food: 41-42-797-65003562
QFC for non ge tradables: 41-42-763-65450646

How I got started on collecting burnt food & my goal to 10M burnts! (if you don't mind a little reading)

Let me first introduce myself to the community! I have been an avid collector since 2009 and have had well over 100+ individual item collections within the time frame. I've always wanted to set up an achievements thread where I regularly update my progress, but never got around to it (lazy!). So, now is the time where I step forward and do it BIG (or nothing at all). Many may doubt this elusive goal of 10 million burnt food, but I am a very patient and committed person when it comes to doing something I enjoy.  :)

You may ask yourself - Why on earth are you collecting such useless items?! Well, burnt food has always been items which people do not think twice before dumping on the floor and I am here to give them some love and a home. How did it all start? It was a few years back when there was a trade limit and plenty of junk trading was going on (due to manipulation clans). But out in the sea of never-ending spam, something struck my eyes. I see an individual typing out - "Selling white partyhat for 100k burnt lobs + cash". I thought this was a great deal (but insane) at that moment as partyhat's ge value and street value had a massive difference. So I waited for a few more minutes observing anxiously to see if anyone actually had 100k burnt lobsters. Unfortunately, no one did.

...this is where my journey began. I have not gone for the 100k burnt lobster, but monumentally exceeding that by 9.9M burnt food.  :D This thread will serve the purpose of keeping track of my progress and letting others know about my out of the ordinary goals.

Before I made threads stating I was buying burnt food, I had about 550k burnt food which took a few years to accumulate. The 550k burnts were all obtained from world hopping and were bought anywhere between 10-100gp ea. This was a slow process and I don't know why I didn't think about the forums. I did sell/trade a lot of burnt food during that time (sold around 300-400k). I was predominantly f2p during the time I started (for those who didn't know, f2p burnt food buying takes more effort and time, meaning you get 2x less burnts for 2x the effort - if not more). I mainly traded with people to obtain my burnt lobsters (which explains why I have the most of that since the start of the thread).

Fast forward to 5th November 2014, I've achieved my long term goal of 10M burnt food!! What's my next step? 10M burnt sharks! You may think: THAT'S IMPOSSBLE!! This will take much longer than 10M overall burnts no doubt, but it is still possible. Currently I know of about 6-7M burnt sharks active in a few collector's banks. However, there are many more floating in non collector's banks - probably 9-10M ish mark (?). Hard to give a probable estimation, but that's just what myself and a few other notorious burnt food collectors have came up with.

Hopefully that wasn't an eyesore for most of you to read. I am currently buying all types of burnt food (FTP & PTP) from 150ea

Feel free to PM me in-game (my private chat is always on) about selling or donating any burnt food or just any questions you were curios about. If I am not online in-game, please post here or message me and I will get back to you ASAP.  :)

My RSN: Ayeshun

NOOBY BURNT FOOD ADVENTURE (not going on anymore)

From 15th Nov 2014, I'll be using my nooby to buy burnt food from worlds while I go for 120 mining on my main account (Ayeshun). I will still buy burnt food/NON GE tradables on it, but since mining is really AFK, why not make some collection gains while I have another members account. 

Planned goals:

No dead set goal on this account yet, but each 100k is a milestone. Buying burnt food from various worlds take a lot of patience and the ability to type "Buying burnt food/weeds 150ea" ALOT. End goal will probably be 1 million burnt food and the world's fastest typer title. Also, knowing where to buy and when to buy will greatly increase the chance to gain more items, as opposed to buying at a bad time where you can get 5-10x less yield (buying at bad times will waste alot time and demotivate you). Weeds is also a side item I buy with the burnt food. From previous rates, every 3-4 burnt food = 1 weed. Hopefully this trend follows all the way! Not really setting any restrictions on the account except the use of forums, friend's chat (Miffdor) and from other large collectors. This challenge will solely be from shouting in worlds and get trades from the community. My price will be a firm 150ea for both burnt food and weeds, nothing higher or lower. By the time I reach 1M burnt food, I would obtain approx. 250-350k weeds. 

Since progress is pretty hard to spot on my main account, I'll be leaving the burnts on this account. However, I will count it towards my overall amount. Starting fresh is always nice and the progress is fun to watch, so I'll be sharing my little adventure with aspiring collectors, collectors and people who are interested!   :)

Goals:

[ ] 100k burnt food - 

[ ] 200k burnt food - 

[ ] 300k burnt food - 

[ ] 400k burnt food - 

[ ] 500k burnt food - 

[ ] 600k burnt food - 

[ ] 700k burnt food - 

[ ] 800k burnt food - 

[ ] 900k burnt food - 

[ ] 1 MILLION burnt food - 

Progress as of 16th Nov 2014

Weeds: 4.1k

Burnt food: 10k

cRELj.png

Progress as of 21st Nov 2014

cZ7dd.png

Weeds: 24.6k

Burnt food: 61.9k

================================

Interesting trades I've done with burnt food and abit about them :):

19/06/13: Ur2fatforme is one of the most unique burnt food collectors out there I have seen to this day. He has been collecting the burnt shrimp and burnt rocktails since September of last year (10 months) for 500-1kea. I bought them off him for 1.5kea and 10kea for the burnt rabbits. Don't even think there are 5k burnt rabbits in the game right now due to it being one of the rarest burnt food (you need to cook the rabbit in a special way to obtain burnt rabbit or you get burnt meat :P). Ur2fatforme has sold me a few hundred thousand burnt food altogether. I would have taken a screenie for other trades, but I forgot to. Lame, I know. :c Nonetheless, Ur2fatforme is one of the greatest burnt food collectors in my book.
3j4Ly.jpg

27/06/13: Almost at 1m burnt lobsters!!! Farming Nemo's burnt lobsters were from "Pumpkin Lord" who had the most burnt lobs ingame 2 years ago. Pumpkin decided to sell his collection to "Pb andJ" (who has over 35m potato seeds!!), who then sold to Farming Nemo, and now in my hands for safe keeping. :) To my knowledge, Pumpkin bought the burnt lobsters for insane amounts on the forums years ago. Still unsure why he would sell an amazing collection for such a low price though!
3uB1T.jpg

04/07/13: Over 100k burnt meat!!! Kissed You has been collecting burnt meat and burnt chicken for over a year now (on and off of course) and she has decided to take a break from the game and let me continue her collection. Originally, she didn't want anything for them, but I didn't feel right accepting so many burnt food for nothing. :P
In the past, I have helped burn about 4k of each for her which took a long time. This was back when burning cooked chicken and meat were bearable. You have to do them individually now, which can make one go insane if one ever deliberately burns them for a collection.
3u7qy.png

04/07/13: Again, Ur2fatforme has sold me 8.7k burnt shrimp that he'd obtained from another collector by the name of Oo Pingu oO (who has 140k burnts). Traded some wooden shields and 2 pirate hats as that what Ur2fatforme is collecting right now. This trade also included about 15k other misc burnts (including 1.3k rocktails which I am wanting to get 100k of one day) and about 800 sandwich lady items.
3uQHj.png

06/07/13: Bought some lobs n sharks for 250ea! Thanks to Thamikeyman for selling me them. Puts me at 995k burnt lobsters ;D
3wcNu.png

09/07/13: Finally! One million burnt lobsters! adskjf yey ^-^ weirdo. Ur2fatforme had my millionth rare black lobster this whole time! Thanks Ur2 ^^ if you ever see this hahaha. Oh and there were quite a few rarer burnts with his trade. i.e 1.7k manta rays and 688 turtles (pretty much doubled my burnt turtles haha). 400ea for them all!
1m burnt swords next? sharks? monks? Only time will tell. :)
3ywFw.jpg
3yct5.png

16/07/13: 300ea for 14k burnts! 9.4k burnt chicken ;D thanks to Kissed You again, who sold me a ton of burnt meat n chicken in the past. This puts me at 71k burnt chicken!! Hopefully I can get another 29k somewhere.. haha. Plenty of uncommon burnts in the trade too.
3E0Mq.png

16/07/13: Miffdor, a notorious collector, who influenced many into collecting has sold me his stack of 15k burnt rocktails for the price of 110k buckets. I've been assisting him with purchasing these buckets and in return for 100ea/misc burnts for abit now. With the 100ea rate, I bought the burnt rocktails for 733ea which is a fair deal in my opinion. Miffdor has over 1m burnt sharks!! O ye. two good trades in one day, wadup :D
3E6fC.png

27/07/13: Biggest trade thus far. This Involved 1.2m burnts, some misc collection and lots of gp. The trade was with Baptists who has been collecting burnt food for a couple months now and has the second most burnt food in-game to my knowledge (he had 1.2m burnt food altogether). I traded 658m, 10m black knives, 220k burnt sharks and 100k buckets for 40 types of burnts which totalled over 950k. I traded him burnt sharks as that is the burnt food he decided to hold on to. Going to take awhile to gain back 220k sharks, but overall I'm happy with the trade and didn't mind spending for burnts. Up over 730k burnts after this trade yey. Back to pvming bleh. Hit the 3m mark and closing in on 3.5m burnt food :) enjoy the profits bap ;). I guess burnt swordfish is up next for the millionth milestone. The trade puts me at 585k burnt swordfish

3MTVN.png
3MTXG.png

27/07/13: Dayum.. two awesome trades in one day.. AGAIN! This time it was more of a donation though. Gus Hood who achieved 200m cooking cooked mostly manta rays has given me 28k burnt manta rays. He didn't want me to pay for them which was surprising since it may be the most burnt rays in-game right now. This puts me at 36k burnt rays! Thanks again Gus, if you ever see this :P

3MYTO.png

31/0813: Over 20k burnt food bought for 333ea :) I maybe go on once a week to check up on things so progress has been snail speed. Haven't quit yet, but not as interested in RS as much. Guess we all hit that plateau at some point :P Still wanting to achieve that 10m burnt food though!!
4fuJi.png

21/09/2013: Lien's trade puts me at 97k burnt rocktails and over 10k burnt bread! Bought the burnt food for about 500ea. Majority are uncommon/rare burnt food too :) So close to 100k burnt rocktails! Could this be the first 100k burnt rocktail stack? I wish I knew :P

4yd7q.png

23/09/2013: Baptists' burnt food totalled very close to 300k (could've been 400k but :(). Over 1m burnt food has been bought from Bap so far! :) Bought them for about 525ea. This also puts me at 1337k burnt lobsters haha :D

4ydyS.png

4ycRS.png

29/09/2013: Just bought 258k burnt sharks from Trievta for 500ea! Replenished the 220k burnt sharks I traded a few months back :) Felt odd having 100k burnt sharks haha.

4CYOL.png

19 Feb 2014: Was surprised with this trade. didn't expect Villager hat to sell me his burnt sharks already haha. Bought it for 387.5ea. Possible future seller as he still has his other burnt food he might be willing to sell.

71HrN.png

20th Feb 2014: BIGGEST trade I've done thus far with burnt food. 625ea for 1.6m burnt sharks. This is the largest known collection of them to date. There are 2 or 3 other people with 500k-1m burnt sharks that I know of. These Burnt Sharks were originally from H R I (1m of the bought from Grand Sales aka Host Richest for 1k ea, who was looking to sell for a couple months and was actually offered 1b for the 1.6m Burnt Sharks (but declined). H R I then sold it for a few hundred gp ea to Castle Siege/Seastalker due to H R I wanting to quit and wanted to make a quick sale. Nice profit for Castle Siege/Seastalker, but he has an expensive collection going on (over 7m acorns). Pleased with this trade :) Took us a few months to come to a concluding price aha

21st Feb 2014: Finally! 100k Burnt Shrimps!! Traded with Grand Sales. 6k shrimps for 6m + 1 burnt per shrimp.

4th March 2014: Almost 60k burnts for 300ea! Baptists decided that burnt food wasn't his collection, so he decided to sell his remaining burnt food and search for other collections. This put me at 2.2m burnt sharks too! 

7ebxA.png

12th March 2014: Literally out of nowhere, Jay N Levi pms me about selling his stack of 180k burnts which surprised me. He has been collecting them for 6 months and decided to sell his collection. This puts me at around 6.4m burnt food now. Getting closer to my initial goal :) Shame you can't see them properly in second trade screen..

7s7pX.png

19th April 2014: Reached 7m burnt food with 100k burnt chicken! Ur2fat4me has sold me a couple of my burnt food milestones. I offered to buy the burnt food for 500ea! He's been collecting this stack for about 1.5 months consistently. He's one of the very few that is able to pull that many burnts in that short amount of time and has been doing so for a long time. Heres a footage of this sale and miltstone :)

25th April 2014: Almost at 8m burnt food :) did not expect Bondos to sell his almost 1m burnts that soon, but we agreed on a price. He has been collecting burnt food for over 2 years now and has decided to move on from collecting. 

8mFMe.png

20th July 2014 (i think >.< somewhere around this time): Ur2fat4me is a good friend of mine and has helped me in the past 2 years on my journey to 10m burnt food. I believe he's sold me over a million burnt food during this time and I appreciate his effort in helping me reach my goal. Ur2 has definitely made the biggest impact on my burnt food collection to date. Its a sad sight to see Ur2 quit due to a hacking, making him lose his valuables. Hopefully he will make a come back in the future and good luck to him in his endeavours 

aoCe3.png

4th August 2014: A combined 120k+ burnts were bought today from Nature, Camelot and Kitty. Out of the 3 trades, Camelot was the only person I knew prior to the trade. He has been collecting burnts for quite some time and has sold his collection of common burnts to Bondos (who I bought from not long ago). He kept his rarer burnt food (shown in trade) and has cooked his own raw manta/turtles to acquire those burnts. AFAIK Eating Kitty's prev name was Selfie Scape, who bought burnts on the forums/worlds, but decided to sell his collection. From yesterday's trades, I'm around 8.55m burnt food now. Almost the 3m burnt sharks mark and surpassed 60k burnt mantas :)

aDErT.pngaDFCu.pngaEdl5.png

6th Sept 2014: Bought 450k and 300k burnts from two people for 250-300ea. They wereboth  bought from 'le me' for 150ea or so. le me was approached by someone who hacked Grand Sales (within 24h ago) for 50b. le me also has majority of the 50b in items which he'd bought for 50% of it's ge price. 400k cut dstones, 300m+ p ess, etc for 50% ge price.. 

bn6lT.png

bnb77.png

9th Sept 2014: Bought my almost 3m burnt shark from BORNAMERICAN!! 600 off 3m burnt sharks. Decided to pay a little extra to anyone with burnt sharks until I reach 3m. This trade also came with a nice stack of weeds :D

brV7H.png

10th Sept 2014: Finally reached 3m burnt sharks :) Tay Gipper (funny name) sold me my 3 millionth burnt shark! Bought them all for about 200ea

bt7UM.pngbt7Xt.png

26th Oct 2014: This is the largest known Black toy horsies collection in the game originally owned by Teww. Teww gathered them with the help of I am Buffalo (mod) which took a looooong time. Buffalo gathered about 70k of them (taken over 230 hours), and Teww 50k. Teww sold off the collection to Pieterjan for 500ea, and now for safe keeping in my bank for the price 0f 650ea (I rounded it up to 80m). I'll forever keep this collection as its been one of my favourite non ge item collections from the very beginning. 

cr6BC.png

5th Nov 2014: Finally reached 10M burnt food! After over 4 years of gathering burnt food from collectors, cookers and friends, I've completed my goal. This is not the end though :) There will be other goals in the future I will be shooting towards. Ur2fat4me sold me my 10 millionth burnt food (as with a few of my milestones). About 400k burnt food was in the trade, which I paid 500ea for (the usual price I pay Ur2fat4me since he was a long time friend and supplier). However, I will not be paying these over inflated prices anymore since I've reached my initial goal. I will still buy burnt food, with a number of goals in mind - such as: 10M burnt sharks, more 100k burnt food stacks, and the one in focus right now: 100k burnt crunchies! Yep, 100k burnt crunchies. I will be looking for people to help me collect crunchy trays or bank deposit boxes since they speed up the process by ALOT. 

cDr9G.png

Burnt food progress:
Progress pics:

Progress as of 24/05/13
Burnt food: 715,517
2ZvkV.jpg

Progress as of 26/05/13:
Burnt food: 817,451
30Vcp.png

Progress as of 29/05/13:
Burnt food: 854,142
33yAl.png

Progress as of 02/06/13:
Burnt food: 912,055
36nTV.png

Progress as of 10/06/13:
Burnt food: 1,095,101
3cchp.png

Progress as of 14/06/13:
Burnt food: 1,214,221
3fvs5.png

Progress as of 21/06/13:
Burnt food: 1,419,271
3kOk0.png

Progress as of 27/06/13
Burnt food: 1,611,706
3p2RF.png

Progress as of 30/06/13:
Burnt food: 2,363,479
3rIvr.png

Progress as of 04/07/13:
Burnt food: 2,552,998
3uQmX.png

Progress as of 11/07/13:
Burnt food: 2,636,528
3Aek5.png

Progress as of 23/07/13
Burnt food: 2,703,057
3JCf1.png

Progress as of 27/07/13:
Burnt food: 3,472,253
3MUJC.png

Progress as of 2nd August 2013
Burnt food: 3,502,212
3RFN2.png

Progress as of 31st August 2013
Burnt food: 3,551,143

4fvJr.png

Progress as of 23rd September 2013:

Burnt food: 3,889,788

4ydiz.png

Progress as of 29th September 2013:

Burnt food: 4,213,790

4CZfH.png

Progress as of 23/01/14

Burnt food: 4.3m

6v7T2.png

Progress as of 20th Feb 2014:

Burnt food: ~6.1m

72U4k.png

Progress as of 12th March 2014:

Burnt food: 6.4m

7s88w.png

Progress as of 19th April 2014

Burnt food: ~7M

8hnYA.png

Progress as of 25th April 2014

Burnt food: 7.9m

8mGbG.png

Progress as of 3rd August 2014

Burnt food: 8,439,928

aCViD.png

Progress as of 22nd August 2014

Burnt food: 8.64m

b37CM.png

Progress as of 6th Sept 2014

Burnt food: 9.42m

bnhTy.png

Progress as of 5th Oct 2014

Burnt food: 9.55m

c04fM.png

Goals:

1 Million burnt food - DONE! 10th June 2013 (started blog with 700k)
2 Million burnt food - 27th June 2013!!
3 Million burnt food - 27th July 2013 - exactly one month from 2m burnts haha (got lucky)
4 Million burnt food - 29th September 2013! Finally hit 4M burnts!@ also, sharks back to original spot  :)
5 Million burnt food - 20th Feb 2014! Bought over 1.7m burnt sharks in two trades (120k and 1.6m). Costed quite abit, but 
6 Million burnt food - that's just a trait of collecting. You have to be willing to spend. WOO!! over half way!!

7 Million burnt food - 19th April! 7 millionth burnt and 100 thousandth burnt chicken bought from Ur2fat4me
8 Million burnt food - July 2014 forgot which date, but around July. Bought bondos' 1m burnt food collection
9 Million burnt food - 6th Sept 2014!!!! The final stretch to 10m burnt food at last ^^
10 M I L L I O N burnt food  -  5th Nov 2014!@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Million burnt food

12 Million burnt food

13 Million burnt food

Smaller goals:
--------------------------------------
Green = Achieved 
Yellow = In progress 
Red = Will complete in future 
--------------------------------------
Four 100k stacks - 26th May 2013 (swords)
Five 100k stacks - 7th June 2013 (sharks)
Six 100k stacks - 25th June 2013 (monks)
Seven 100k stacks - 4th July 2013 (meat)
Eight 100k stacks - 29th September 2013 (rocktails)
Nine 100k stacks - 21 Feb 2014 (shrimps)

Ten 100k stacks - 19th april 2014 (chicken)

Eleven 100k stacks

30 types of burnt food - 24th May 2013
40 types of burnt food - 10th June 2013
41 types of burnt food - 10th June 2013
42 types of burnt food - 10th June 2013
43 types of burnt food - 14th June 2013 yey all tradable burnts done  :)

54 types of burnt food - 5th Oct 2014 Managed to get some low lvl untradable ones  :D

1 Dungeoneering burnt
2 Dungeoneering burnts
3 Dungeoneering burnts
4 Dungeoneering burnts
5 Dungeoneering burnts
(I wish - impossible to get now since they're stackable [can only smuggle dg items if they're notable])

50 base - 9th July 2013
100 base - 26th July 2013
250 base
500 base
750 base
1,000 base
These base goals are the amount of burnts I have in each of the 43 tradable types. i.e I will tick of 1k base when I achieve at least 1k of every individual burnt food - this may sound easy in words, but to obtain them is pretty hard. Especially the rarer ones (gnome foods, jubbly, chompy, etc).

25k Doughnuts - 11th May 2013
50k Doughnuts - 2nd June 2013
75k Doughnuts - 26th June 2013
100k Doughnuts - 3rd August 2013

25k Baguettes - 31st May 2013
50k Baguettes - 2nd September 2013
75k Baguettes - 3rd June 2014
100k Baguettes

25k Square sandwiches - 1st June 2013
50k Square sandwiches - 21st August 2013
75k Square sandiwches - 18th Feb  2014
100k Square sandwiches - 19th Oct 2014

25k Rolls - 19th June 2013
50k Rolls - 3rd June
75k Rolls
100k Rolls

Progress as of 14th November 2014

cQfQp.png

Current burnt food: 10M

Non ge tradable collections progress:

Progress pics:

Progress as of 22nd August 2014

b38yc.png

Progress as of 6th Sept 2014:

bniGl.png

Progress as of 10th Sept 2014 (added a new row):

btjAe.png

Progress as of 5th Oct 2014:

c04eS.png

Progress as of 26th Oct 2014:

cr8X0.png

Progress as of 14th Nov 2014: Decided to flip Red voting hats to blue and replace magic skulls with phoenix crossbows (trading skulls with someone for Toolonomicons). May change phoenix crossbow with wooden knot or something next time

cQfR9.png

Progress as of 21st Nov 2014: Swapped the phoenic cbows for broken statue headdresses from revs

cZ8Wi.png

All of the items above are non ge tradable collections which will be my main focus now because its more challenging and rewarding to achieve quantity milestones. I've started collecting these non ge tradables on 10th of August 2014 (but a few of them for a long time now) and will continue to do so until I've reached a number that satisfies me (probably  50k for some, 100k for others). I'll update this every few weeks or so, depending on how well my progress has been. 

Brief guide on how to get these items and the price I pay:

Free to play:
1. Weeds (250ea+):

Every herb run, you're able to rake up 3 weeds per farming patch that has nothing planted in them. 

2. Faruq's toolonomicon (1000ea+):

These purple books can be purchased in Faruq's games shop located in the middle of al kharid. They cost 1gp per book.

3. Rotten tomatoes (100ea+):

Easily obtainable, rotten tomatoes can be obtained from botwatch announcers (for free). Some easily accessible locations near a bank are Varrock east bank, Grand Exchange entrance (using well bank) and Falador's south bank.

4. Celebration cakes (250ea+):

Diango, located in Draynor stocks up to 10 Celebration cakes for 150gp ea. 

5. Newspaper (1000ea+):

Newspapers can be purchased from Benny, located in Varrock square. A short dialogue will be needed to retrieve a newspaper for 50gp ea.

Members:

Gnome restaurant books/cocktail shakers (1000ea+):

Requires access to the Gnome tree, the quickest way to obtain these are from Heckel Fun*h and Hudo, located on the east and northwest side of the first level.

Gnome restaurant tins/cocktail glass (500ea+):

Similar to the above, Heckel Fun*h and Hudo will stock 10 of each Gnomebowl, Batta and Crunchy tins. However, the Gnomebowl, Batta and Crunchy tins can be obtained from a shelf near Hudo which stocks infinite amounts of them. 

Rotten food (400ea+):

Rotten food can only be found after a Ghast from Morytania swamp attack you, which has a chance of turning your food into rotten food. Can be easily afked with cheap food, and majority of the inventory should be converted to rotten food within 3-5 mins.

Bottle of wine (1250ea+):

Can be bought from the Wine seller located in Draynor for 500gp ea, this method should be used to buy Celebration candles to maximise time spent. Bottles of wines only restock 1 bottle every 15 minutes, but can be thieved from the wine stall.

Crushed gems (150ea+):

From failed attempts by cutting Opals, Jades or Red topaz, crushed gems are common if one has low crafting. If your crafting is too high to make farming crushed gems worthwhile, using a hammer on a cut opal, jade or red topaz can also result in the creation of crushed gems.

====================================

Sandwich lady collections progress:

Here's a peak at my sandwich lady items: 26th Oct 2014

cr8B9.png

Old sandwich lady item stack:

3rd August 2014

aCWUj.png

18th Feb 2014

70KYT.png

2 Aug 2013

3U5wC.png

9th July 2013

3yx5c.png

29th May 2013

3iYAK.png

Started collecting on Feb 2013 (I think) when these items were made tradable

noob stuff:

Started ACB DIY: 22/01/14

(did not screenie first 4 trips but it ranged from 3.5m-5m)

=================================================

Progress so far from Ascension dungeon:

Will start killing the bosses once I've reached a minimum of 64 keys of each type. I'm also collecting the Ascension Fragments as a proof I'm killing and not buying keys. 

20 hours of Roraius so far (84m):

6H988.png

(Updated every 5 hours!)

15 hours of Rorarius (65.5m):

10 hours of Rorarius (43m):

6xfCq.png

6 hours of Rorarius:

6v7Tm.png

Statistics:

Number of trips: 21

Hours taken: 21

Luckiest trip: 8 keys (#17 - 6.1m)

Kills: ~5500*

Effigies: 1

*Kills are determined by the amount of Ascension Fragments I've picked up. They drop 5 Fragments commonly and 8-12 frequently, so I will count it as 6 Fragments per kill.

6uUYZ.png

6v4Gm.png

6vYGu.png

6w3O2.png

6w82M.png

6xf1l.png

6xtTn.png

6yEcQ.png

6yH94.png

6zWUC.png

6B0zM.png

6CgNt.png

6DE2t.png

6ENqX.png

6H8X2.png(2 hours)

6Kmqt.png

Edited by Invasian
  • Like 4

Wow this looks awesome. I will definitely be able to help with the burnt food after I get around to training cooking!!

Thanks! I will be adding people who have contributed any burnt food to a list <3

Do you have one of each kind of burnt food in there?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I have let people know where I was firemaking and others were cooking about your goal...good luck

Do you have one of each kind of burnt food in there?

Not quite all of them, but most of them haha. I have about more than half of all the burnt food.

Why am I awesome :o? + You sure can add me to your supporters list. You could also add some fake names, such as Barack Obama, the Ugandan parliament, Mahmut Achmadinedzhad, my three daddies, and Lobbie the Burnt Lobster

Why am I awesome :o? + You sure can add me to your supporters list. You could also add some fake names, such as Barack Obama, the Ugandan parliament, Mahmut Achmadinedzhad, my three daddies, and Lobbie the Burnt Lobster

LMFAO three daddies

Can you still use cooked food on a range to burn it?

Only meat and chicken.

It used to be that you could auto cook them (meat & chicken) like regular food, but now you have to do them individually. :(

Updated OP, just hit 800k burnts. :D

So how do you actually get your hands on this burnt food in the first place? Skulk around Catherby/Rogues' Den? :P

Got a small amount of them doing that, but Catherby and Rogues' den are kinda dead. Best spots are w2/3, bonfire worlds, w100 shantay pass, etc. Got majority of them from my thread on Runescape forums. :P

Hi, I made an account to tell you I have 20k burnt food to sell to you :)

rsn: Snoopy ownzz

ps. thats an impressive amount of burnts you have haha :P

• Like 1

Hi, I made an account to tell you I have 20k burnt food to sell to you :)

rsn: Snoopy ownzz

ps. thats an impressive amount of burnts you have haha :P

Thank you and thank you. :)

Good luck with this goal! I have almost 24m cooking experience or I'd help out! The most I've ever had was 13 full sets of Bob shirts back when they were pretty expensive, and 20k purple sweets, although I do currently have like 150k empty vials, which tops all of my collections previously. I'm not much for collecting simply because I'm always so poor, 99 prayer goal is really draining by bank!

Hope you reach your goal!

Good luck with this goal! I have almost 24m cooking experience or I'd help out! The most I've ever had was 13 full sets of Bob shirts back when they were pretty expensive, and 20k purple sweets, although I do currently have like 150k empty vials, which tops all of my collections previously. I'm not much for collecting simply because I'm always so poor, 99 prayer goal is really draining by bank!

Hope you reach your goal!

That's alot of cooking exp and thank you!

Goodluck with 99 prayer. :)

Great goal, I'll keep an eye on your progress. Add me to your supporter list. Good luck getting more burnt food. :P.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.