Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

10 million burnt food & collections

Endgame

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ayeshun

Updated OP! Using my alt to buy burnts/weeds is going well so far :)

Also made a nice purchase (if you noticed I kinda underpaid by 6.7m on accident, so I'll be giving him the gp I mistyped :P)

cZ7y4.png

Nidalee
[ Display Name History ]

Nidalee

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RSN:Ayon Senpai

Hey, I have got some burnt food saved up and I was wondering if you're still buying? 

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Hey, I have got some burnt food saved up and I was wondering if you're still buying? 

I don't play anymore sadly. I'm sure there are some collectors still hanging around that would gladly buy them :P Sorry the the late response!

Invasian
[ Display Name History ]

Invasian

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

On another note, I have quit RS (as you can tell from my inactivity). I have not been on RS for close to a year now and I'm glad I reached my 10m burnt food goal! 

Life has just been overwhelming with the end of my uni and finally starting a career. I may pop in here every now and then, but no promises! hope everyone reading this is doing well :)

Albel
[ Display Name History ]

Albel

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,189 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Albel
  • RSN2:Seaoh
  • Clan:SoDB
Nothing wrong with that. Hope everything irl is looking up!

35bvvh1.png

Quotes

Runescape Achievements

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts

Hope to see you around sometime and best of luck!

Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

ledo_wraith
[ Display Name History ]

ledo_wraith

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

Hey. Just found out about the hobby of burnt meat collecting. I currently have 69 lobster, 21 chicken, 34 crayfish collected but am a high cooking level (55) so if anyone wants high level burnt food items, message me. my user is Ledo Wraith. I'm also looking to sell the above items to any who are interested.

Matt258
[ Display Name History ]

Matt258

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • RSN:Matt258
  • RSN2:258 for life
  • Clan:The Slayers Guild

Hey. Just found out about the hobby of burnt meat collecting. I currently have 69 lobster, 21 chicken, 34 crayfish collected but am a high cooking level (55) so if anyone wants high level burnt food items, message me. my user is Ledo Wraith. I'm also looking to sell the above items to any who are interested.

Collection Trading/Hiscores V6

Quick find code: 41-42-940-66113983

See above for Item Collections!

Yeah sad to not see you on much anymore Ayeshun :( We have a Collections Discord I'll send it to you next time you are on!

Level 99 Skills 26/27 200M exp Skills 4/27
Going for 200M All Skills. QFC: 48-49-837-63099395

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Endgame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users