Art Workshop + warbands

CharlieBrown

Hey all,

Just wondering about that minigame Artisans workshop or whatever it's called

I know pretty much nothing about it, i've wikipedia'd it and still a bit stuck

My questions are

What do i make? I've heard people say swords are bad to make, but i only need like 1 k of them for 99 smithing from like 60? Are they really slow?

Should i use better ignot? Is it just better xp rates if i do?

Is there anything i should know about it? Any tips or tricks you can give me about the minigame

As for warbands, i'm a bit stuck after using wikipedia too

I understand i have to go in and takes crates or something of the sort. But it also says i can't be seen and i have to sneak into the camp?

Also what's with the different monsters that wiki says are there. Do you have to kill them? Do they kill you?

Also whats the friends chat for warbands?

Also, is the fero ring or a zerker/seers/archer ring better to use now? Assume no imbuded

Also is a bandos helm > slayer helm?

Cheers :)

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

With warbands join Warband Pk or one of their chats. link their website but its down at the moment. Basically when a camp spawns you go there with the rest of the chat. Don't get too close to the camp and click the beam in the middle to interrupt it and then summon reinforcements. Once you are done with the beam kill the original inhabitants of the camp. Then just click on the tent of the skill you want to train, get 25 resources and trade them in at Quercus for loads of experience. The fc's have a few rules but basically wear batwing with a polypore staff and the correct team cape on 'shared' worlds and you'll be fine. Once you've done a few you'll realise its the simplest thing.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I believe that making Adamant Burial Armour using Addy Ingot III is the best sort of gp/xp at Artisans, but it's really not worth it so much anymore with Warbands.

As for those, this website is usually the key place you want to go for information, but it seems to be down at the moment.

The general gist is - you head to the camp, and there is a beam in the centre. By not being seen, you 'siphon' the beam (the beam has two exactly the same phases), in a bid to call in reinforcements to defeat the aggresive foes in the camp. IF you are seen, the beam is broken and the NPC's will attack you, if not, friendly NPC's will come in and deal with the aggro ones (you should help here too).

By successfully completing the beam, the camp will stay for 10 minutes, failing the beam results in only 5 minutes.

In terms of looting, the camp will produce 3 lootable tents out of a possible 5: farming, herblore, construction, smithing or mining. There cannot be duplicates. You can choose which of the three you will loot, you can loot from any of the three, in any combination you so choose. You can loot a maximum of 25 resources per camp. Once completely looted, you need to navigate your way safely back to Edgeville bridge, and hand the resources into a chap named Quarcus.

In terms of friends chats, usually Warband PK operates 3-4 chats, dependant on warband popularity at the time. They will call our worlds, whether or not you need to wear a team cape, and where it is. You will need to wear and use some specific gear (full batwing and polypore or royal dragonhide and a crystal bow is enough).

Good luck :)

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

isnt warband every 8hrs? I would still go with artisian if you have the money but the only downfall is that there is no return out of it so pretty much you will be dumping you money. I did mine from 87 to 99 with artisian only and took me about around if i recall properly 75mill

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Warbands appear on each world every 8 hours but you can hop between worlds and go to one much sooner than that. If you're really unlucky you might log on with no Warbands for like an hour but thats about the max it will ever be. You can get lucky and be able to do all 3 within the space of about 15 minutes. The main difficulty of warbands is getting into the fcs.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.