04-Jun-2013 - Order of Ascension

Miss Lioness

3038gi8.png

So dragon, or royal?

Dragon. Tormented demons may become popular again.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

3038gi8.png

So dragon, or royal?

It is appearentely Dragon Crossbow

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

More money to be made at tds today lolololol

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Well, time to get to training summoning then, since I have no use for yip + tackle anymore. That new dungeon looks awesome though.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

3038gi8.png

So dragon, or royal?

sounds very exciting. Nothing much on patch note.. time to get a task.

edit: apparently to make a xbow, you need one dragon xbow + 6 different signets + 100 shards

sold a couple of keys for a few M, wonder how rare they are actually meant to be

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

Killed Tertius.

1. 1x torstol seed 20x ascension shards 1x tertius keystone.

2. 14,803 coins 18x ascension shards

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

The process for getting the crossbow set is byzantine and awful. To clarify for everyone:

1. Obtain keys

2. Kill the (95 slay) bosses for a not-100%-probably-pretty-rare drop

3. Get all six untradable fragments.

4. Get an 100m+ dragon crossbow.

5. Do an (assistable?) 90 fletch requirement.

6. Repeat for offhand.

Plus, you can hardly use occb because chaotics won't use the t90 bolts.

It would make more sense for these to be a boe upgrade to chaotics with tradable parts tbh.

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Dragon crossbows are already 80m and nobody knows you need them yet

What is that Guthix-thing doing there? I can't check it out with my computer here, but I'm really curious. :s

I don't have enough pages to confirm for myself, but I've heard that the lore book indicates that they were trying to resurrect Guthix in a new stone body against his will.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Their price in the G.E. has been pretty variant from 20-30m for the past few weeks, when did they jump up to 80m?

3 minutes after this update was released obviously.

Btw, Mod Jack has asked in the feedback thread what would happen if chaotic were also usable...

Their price in the G.E. has been pretty variant from 20-30m for the past few weeks, when did they jump up to 80m?

Btw, Mod Jack has asked in the feedback thread what would happen if chaotic were also usable...

Okay, it was just misleading when you said, "and nobody knows you need them yet"

EDIT:

[hide=Some things I've found from talking to Ocellus:]84945521.png[/hide]

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Let's allow things to calm down before jumping to rash conclusions about prices. There's very little in the way of evidence to suggest prices will stay that high. There's a post on the RSOF claiming they sold an ascension MH for 850m, which makes 100m look a bit meager, although obviously that can't be verified.

Things are always bad immediately after an update because silly people spend silly money on new items.

Would be also a good idea!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Would be also a good idea!

I would rather they made royals usable instead of chaotics to increase the life of Qbd.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

m2VZrM5.png

All 6 keys

Secundus Sextus

Quartus Primus

Quintus Tertius

How?

They aren't that uncommon, and they're tradable.

Ive been killing stuff bout an hour for no key drops.

What do you kill?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Requiring dragon crossbows was probably the worst decision for this, IMO.

This will just make it even more impossible for your average Lv. 60 ranger to afford a dragon crossbow >_>

• Like 13