GOTTA EAT GOBBLES HIS GOALS! W00T! 95 RC AND A SCREENSHOT YAYYYY! :)

Well, idk what I'll do at this point. It may be like everything else I've said when it comes to RC since starting this blog. I thought I'd be burnt out by 65-70, and here I am at 90. It's just a nice and relaxing, relatively AFK skill, so it's easy to get sucked in.

And I feel like such a nub to say I'm hoping to make money off of an SOF rare, but it's easy money so I'm not gonna complain!

I hadn't come back from my hiatus until after the fish mask and Christmas tree mask, so I'm hoping this will help a lot bank wise...but when you don't have cash even a fish mask will help, so I won't complain no matter what.

An in-game friend of mine has like 200 fish masks and CTH's for that very reason. Nothing has happened. I don't think anything ever will. Living on false dreams. Anyways, I know that CTH's were like 70m when they first came out, and while I don't think they'll be that much, I think they'll be a relatively decent amount, which is all I can ask for. It'll all help fund my buy able goals, so it goes to a good cause. Just can't help feeling like a noob when I say an SOF promotion is funding a goal...oh well!

• Like 1

Haven't been on except for a few minutes yesterday. I stockpiled 8 spins, and bought 10 just for giggles and in those 18 spins I won a crown of seasons, and got enough of the other little things to trade around and make a second full one...thank goodness for charred branches! Sold em both for 20.5 million. Bank is up to 60ish million, still doesn't get me where I wanted, but it does help a lot. Hopefully I can get a few good flips and by the time I get 99 runecrafting I'll have around 80m to try and finish off prayer.

Otherwise, I've gotten something like 200-250k rc experience and a few levels from dailies and just general training to get out of Runespan. Should get 91 rc tonight!

EDIT: on another note, I want a 3rd age kite for fashonscape. Y so much, 3a kite!?!

I didn't end up playing last night after I gave Cow (Renoux) my RSC bank because I never play anymore. It was a decent amount and I pretty much amassed about 2.5m worth of stuff in a month or so of playing on those servers, so if I ever go back I can probably make it back relatively quickly. I think that was the nicest thing I did yesterday. Sadness.

After I did that, my power went out so I went to my fraternity house and got black out drunk. I was sprawled out in the middle of my girlfriends apartment in just my boxers and my snapback. Her sister (who she rooms with) found it quite amusing/annoying/she wanted to kill me. I can't even remember any of that. I'd say it was a relatively successful night...although I've been black out drunk the last 3 nights and I don't remember if any of those days were successful. Nonetheless, good times were had. OH! Almost forgot, woke up and my hip had a bruise the size of an orange on it...asked what happened and it turns out I thought it was a good idea to jump off my second story balcony into the bushes. Apparently I missed the bushes and landed right on our concrete walk way. Why I did this is just a rumor, but it has become the stuff of GDI legend around campus.

Anyways, back to RC (since I'm pretty well hungover and probably can't do anything requiring any amount of brains) and hopefully getting at least 91, if not 92 RC. Should be a good time...I'm kidding...please...someone save me.

Okay, done updating my stats on the first page. It's all up to date...including...91 RUNECRAFTING! YEEHAW! I AM A CHAMP! ...Not really...I suck at RC. Anyways, totally missed the screenie just because I'm too lazy. What do you know...me being lazy. Story of my life. Anyways, going to eat, cya later! :)

Well, haven't played in 3 days and probably won't play tomorrow, so I'm doing a bit now. Cooking right at this very moment, but I'll probably try and get 100-200k RC xp before I pass out. I'll make sure to take a stat picture next time I get on...cba with that right now. But yeah, there ya have it! >:l

Nahh, just been busy irl. My girlfriends sisters birthday ws the 3rd, the day before that I went out drinking with brothers...then yesterday was 4th of July which obviously meant I went and partied for Merica. Just saying, somebodies gotta do it! But today I'm working on RC and I'm like 115k experience in so far. Hopefully gonna be 93 by tomorrow night!

• Like 1

Well yeh, that didn't happen. It has done nothing but rain for the last 2 or 3 days, The Greenbrier Classic finally felt it today, it was delayed a few hours. I haven't been able to play because the Internet at my house isn't working. Good fight me. Anyways, as soon as the Interwebz start working again, 93 RC will be obtained! Mwahahaha!

P.S - the tectonic armor is stupid. I was gonna make some just to sell and make some profit off of my constant rune spanning, but the tectonic energy in the bulk you have to buy it in to make the pieces ends up being more expensive then the finished product. I'm calling complete and total BS on the whole deal. No love for my time at Runespan.

P.P.S - I'm now up to a 70m bank I believe. Respectable for a casual player...but doesn't quite help me finish most of my buy able goals at all. That sucks.

I totally know the feeling. And honestly I felt the same about the tectonic armor. What further turned me off was that it not only degrades, but disappears. Best armor in the game, but hardly a useful investment. Especially if it degrades in the same manner as say, PVP armor.

Guess I'll just keep plugging away at POP.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't catch a break...more time spent being a busy bee, and to top it off my laptop needs $100 worth of repairs because my brother stepped on it. Never leave your laptop at a fraternity house. Lesson learned. Going to a long time friend/brothers house tonight I think so ill probably be on. It seems that the stars have aligned and they are trying there best to keep me away from Runescape. I'll be back soon though!

I just got on RS3 for the first time. The only thing I want to know is how to keep the chat box down so that I can see the current chat. If anybody could help that'd be greatly appreciated. Definitely getting 93 runecrafting tonight. That should be fun...

s|wlak3k.png

Go lucky with a Runespan daisy and a large lwnp from ny Divine Tears, reaaly didn't feel much like doing anything tonit since O'm pretty drunk but I did get level so idgaf homey's...meow