Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed

Herr

www.synthetic-reality.com/woshome.atm

If that doesn't work, try the following...

www.synthetic-reality.com

... and then click the Well of Souls Button on the left.

Really cool MORPG that uses next to zero CPU, so one could play it and Runescape at the same time.

Hey everyone,

You may remember me printing out an AGS awhile back, along with a few other runescape models.

I'm back with an Indiegogo campaign, to purchase the 10 pounds of plastic it will take, to print a full size 4' Armadyl godsword!

Check it out!

http://igg.me/at/fullsizeags

Fullsizegif.gif

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

https://www.twitch.tv/kokoroni

My friend streams pretty regularly and she plays League of Legends, Ghost in the Shell, Don't Starve, and many other kinds of games. She loves the social interaction aspect of streaming and just talking with the viewers.

Please check her stream out sometime :P.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

• 1 month later...
GE Tracker - OSRS Merchanting Tool

After previously posting on reddit [2nd post] and receiving great feedback from everyone and listening to suggestions, I've added a few great new features to the merchanting tool I've been working on and I'd like to share it with everyone!

You can see screenshots of the tool here: http://imgur.com/a/M3MuV

Here is a quick feature list:

• 10 minute price updates (with manual refresh button)
  • Interactive dashboard
  • Suggested items
  • Custom price alerts (email/sms)
  • Item graphs (up to 1yr)
  • GE Limits / Highest margins (instantly view most profitable items)
  • Decant potions (and log transactions to track profit)
  • Karamja store (and log transactions to track profit)
  • Herblore profit (Make potions + Clean herbs)
  • Profit tracker (graph + table view with details including gp/h)
  • Active transactions (view all active transactions with a drag-and-drop interface to update status)
  • Leaderboards and custom user profiles
  • Export log to CSV/Excel

The Karamja store list will show profitable items, and how much profit you'll make per item in stock, up to 5 stock. After 5, the store buys at high alch value and you'll lose money.

There's currently 540 users registered with a total profit of 297,959,996gp, averaging 137,022gp per transaction!

The site is still in open beta so I'd love you all to take a look and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have :)

You can use the tool at: https://www.ge-tracker.com

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just started using SwagBucks again today.

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=32852830

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.cybernations.net/

Cyber Nations is a free browser-based nation simulation game. Create a nation and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, tax rate and more. Build your nation according to your choosing by purchasing infrastructure to support your citizens, land to expand your borders, technology to increase your effectiveness, and military to defend your national interests.

Develop improvements for your nation such as harbors to enhance your ability to trade with other nations, build clinics and hospitals to increase your total population, and invest in schools and universities to increase your people's literacy rate. Finance national wonders like great temples and monuments or expand beyond the confines of this world by building colonies on the Moon and Mars. Trade with other players, build formidable alliances, wage wars against your enemies, assist others with foreign aid, spy on suspected rogue nations. It's all up to you. How will you rule your nation?

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be Live Streaming Old School RuneScape. Going for All 99s! Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

• 3 months later...

RSCLegacy.com

Literally the best PS out there! Rares, all p2p unlocked and a slow yet rewarding x3 xp for skills and 8x maximum for combat leveling. Subs can be bought at decent prices for xp bonus' and all that sort of thing. Slayer and Clan Wars will be introduced soon. Playable on your android or PC. Multilog all you want.

It is basically the game we all used to play except every single thing has been tweaked for quality of life/enjoyment.

• 1 month later...

https://gleam.io/campaigns/SX2H9/facebook-install/j9iGU0 Twitch Moderator on: Matt258RuneScape #Matt258RS

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Nah haiduk is legit, I've seen them post before an I liked it

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 1 year later...