E3 2013 - Nintendo direct today - stream link inside

Kimberly

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

They should really re-think their current strategy. It benefits developers but if nobody is buying you're still not making any money.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

In other news, Microsoft keeps on shooting its self in the foot.

http://www.ign.com/a...-says-microsoft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkEe_l7S3g&feature=share

"So stick to the Xbox 360 if you have no internet connection, is that your message?"

No, I think he's saying buy a PS4 or WiiU for friends if you have no internet connection.

At a cross roads at the moment. I don;t know if I should upgrade my computer, or start saving for a PS4. I really want the PS4...but I've also been wanting to upgrade my computer for a long time now. PS4 looks really inviting...with KH3 and FFXV which the game play trailer looked amazing. Decisions decisions.

Computer>PS4 is what I'd personally do, just because I don't flat out buy consoles on day 1 or even year 1, as bug/accidents are bound to happen to the first consoles/people that do.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

No.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wii only.

I remember from somewhere that the intention is, having moved on one generation, that they'll start putting NGC games on the Virtual Console (eShop, whatever). Obviously not helpful if you already have the games on GameCube discs. :P

Best thing so far is definitely the news about SW BF, been waiting for it for a long time. Was thinking a while back Dice would be perfect for it, so that has worked out well. Esepcially as it seemed at one point BF would never come.

The BF4 video looked amazing, although most of it looked how BF3 should have been but o well.

AC looks ridiculous, they have turned it into a naval game so why not just make a completely new franchise?

SUPER.gif

AC looks ridiculous, they have turned it into a naval game so why not just make a completely new franchise?

You can almost tell it looked like it would be DLC for AC3, but AC3 was so god damn horrible that I think they chose to scrap it and make it AC4.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

I don't see the issue with AC4 being lots of naval stuff.

AC1 and Altair was all about sparse lands and the very public organisation. It was also about brutal combat to deal with armoured knights.

Ac2 and Ezio was about the bustling metropolis and an underground organisation. It was about stealth where possible, clever gadgets and the means afforded to do things by meaning a rich kinda guy.

Ac3 and Connor was the hunter of the new world with an organisation that had all be died out. Its about the fusion of true weaponry and the native hunter tools to overcome the firing squads and highly trained soldiers.

AC4 and Kenway is about a pirate of the seas not tied to a single locale, but with equal purpose. It'll use more devious and underhanded methods and being very much outside the law at all times.

All of them thus far have been very different in terms of setting, what the assassins mean and are and the format in which they work. Though I do doubt Ac4 will be quite as naval as they make out, I think they are just playing up the pirate factor. I think it'll be a case of more naval missions in the main story but not more than 50% and more naval involvement in side quests and such (since it's meant to be seamless between worlds and ships) like using your ship for a quick escape when being chased or searching out islands via treasure maps. I suppose almost like a portable homestead of sorts.

The thing that does bug me with Ac4 is the crazy bloodline they have setup.

Altair was a distant relative to Ezio it was implied - hence the flashes.

Whilst Connor is not related to those two, understandable as to reach Desmond they'd be hundreds or thousands of families down the tree.

My issue is Connor is a Native American Assassin fathered by Haytham.

Haytham is an english nobleman (seemingly) who is a Templar and was fathered by Kenway.

Kenway is a Caribbean pirate assassin.

Seems a bit too jumpy to me.

I'd quite like to see AC give us a female lead, I mean why do they have to all be men? We've seen female assassins in nearly all of the games Desmond's bloodline (assuming they stick with it) must have SOME of them in it. Could, after all, open up some interesting gameplay compared to the man. Eg in a historical context could be using charm and flirtation perhaps to get in to places or lure guards aside. Could have like poison flower brooch things, could have missions where you can smuggle your team in under your dress (dependant on the era). It'd also be quite interesting if they explored the recent history of Demond's bloodline - sort of like maybe in the late 1800s early 1900s or even in the mid 1900s (like WW2 or something), would again whole new playthings eg much better guns, cars, radios etc.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They gave us a female lead on AC on the Vita game, but since it was one the Vita no one remembers, I'd love for that game to be HD'd like RE:revelations so that more people can experience it, specially since in the grand scheme barely anyone got to play it.

Last night saw the tailors for BF4 and FFXV. Good god I shat myself on the FFXV one...looks so...clean even in early game footage. BF4 looks good...if I get a PS4 I will be picking it up.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I just realized how amazing 64 player battles on SWBF will be. I hope they bring back some maps from the old games.

If they bring back Rhen Var Citadel, in all it's glory, it's worth the $60 right there. :razz:

EDIT: And Bespin platforms. Sci-fi WW1 was great fun.

I'm surprised Microsoft [bleep]ed up as bad as they did. I'm not one to buy peasant systems consoles, but I'd never thought I'd say I'll by a PS# over the Xbox.

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In my opinions, things started going downhill with Kinect for Xbox. By that time I didn't own a 360 anymore. I just feel as though the forcing of a camera on the new system isn't going to end well for anyone involved.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Levels from Battlefront I with the improved mechanics of Battlefront II please

Except include hunter, because ewoks vs imperials and sand people vs imperials was too fun

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.