Xaxa + Ball Pit PvM Blog - A drop from every boss goal! - 100M+ Loot!!!

~~~PvM Partners 'Drop from every Boss' Goal~~~

Xaxa's Adventurer's Log

Ball Pit's Adventurer's Log

Hey there guys, the aim of this blog is to keep track of mine and my PvM partner Ball Pit's progress on our goal towards achieving every single big drop from every boss monster. We will update the thread on a regular basis, posting screenshots of acquired loot, alongside our PvM tabs on the way to get said loot, and the cash we gain from each tab. PvM is our favourite way to make cash, but the eoc has completely changed how PvM works, the aim of this blog is not only to get one of each drop, but also to adapt to the new system and eventually be able to do accomplished monster killing such as Nex duos/solos and duo Kalphite King. Both of us are completely maxed in terms of combat stats and have access to mid-high levelled gear, so for this reason this blog will have no tracker of xp gained or progress to 99s etc, it is purely for drops and cash gained.

The bosses we are targeting for now are QBD, Glacors, Tormented Demons, General Graardor, Kree'Arra, K'ril Tsutsaroth, Commander Zilyana, Kalphite Queen and Dagannoth Kings. These are our choices for now as they either are personal favourites, or provide a decent amount of cash per hour/investment. If you would like to see any other monsters added to the blog, let us know in the comments section! We will be providing screenshots as available of each big drop, as well as a regular tracker of our loots before we sell them so that it is clear to see how much we have made from this log.

Green means this item has been collected.

Red means this drop is yet to be achieved.

Amber means this monster is our current primary target.

(Credit for this layout goes to onedaysoon!)

Queen Black Dragon

Royal Bolt Stabiliser | Royal Torsion Spring | Royal Sight | Royal Frame | Dragonbone Kit | Draconic Visage | Dragon Kiteshield

12259.png12257.png12256.png12258.png12260.png

Commander Zilyana

Saradomin's Hiss | Saradomin's Murmur | Saradomin's Whisper | Saradomin Hilt| Armadyl Crossbow | Saradomin Sword

12785.png12784.png12783.png12787.png7094.gif7112.gif

General Graardor

Bandos Helmet | Bandos Chestplate | Bandos Tassets | Bandos Gloves | Bandos Hilt | Bandos Boots | Bandos Warshield

12515.png7074.png7075.png12503.png7102.gif12802.png7111.png

K'ril Tsutsaroth

Zamorak Hilt | Hood of Subjugation | Gown of Subjugation | Garb of Subjugation | Gloves of Subjugation | Boots of Subjugation | Ward of Subjugation | Steam Battlestaff | Zamorakian Spear

12777.png12778.png12779.png12780.png12781.png12782.png7117.png7095.png7113.png

Kree'arra

Armadyl Helmet | Armadyl Chestplate | Armadyl Chainskirt | Armadyl Gloves | Armadyl Boots | Armadyl Buckler | Armadyl Hilt

7103.gif7104.gif7105.gif12498.png12800.png12516.png7110.gif

Godwars

Godsword shard 1 | Godsword Shard 2 | Godsword Shard 3

Godsword Shard 2#1

Nex

Virtus Mask | Virtus Robe Top | Virtus Robe Bottom | Virtus Gloves | Virtus Boots| Torva Full Helm | Torva Platebody | Torva Platelegs | Torva Gloves |Torva Boots | Zaryte Bow | Virtus Wand | Virtus Book|Pernix Cowl | Pernix Body | Pernix Chaps | Pernix Gloves | Pernix Boots

10848.png10850.png10849.png12486.png12519.png10845.png10847.png10846.png12520.png12522.png10844.gif10842.gif10843.gif12518.png12517.png10841.gif12470.png13012.png

The Dagannoth Kings

Archer's Ring | Seers' Ring | Warrior Ring | Berserker Ring | Dragon Hatchet | Seercull

4561.png4384.gif4383.gif4385.gif4386.gif4381.gif

Kalphite Queen

Dragon Chainbody | Dragon 2H | Kalphite Queen Head

Glacors

Armadyl Battlestaff | Steadfast Boots | Glaiven Boots | Ragefire Boots

Tormented Demons

Dragon Claw | Off-hand Dragon Claw | Ruined Armour Lump | Ruined Armour Slice | Ruined Armour Shard | Dragon Limbs

Drop Logger

This will be a day by day log of what drop we've received, we will list all drop we get with the dates, and also will post screenshots here of when we have sold our loot tabs with the cash gained written next to it for the purpose of keeping an easy record of our total cash gain. We will not take into account supply costs, but will note down any deaths that lead to loss of expensive gear. We will post screenshots of each big drop (any drop listed above) to provide proof, these screenshots can also be found above below the suitable monster.

Blue coloured links are big item drop screenshots for Xaxa.

Green coloured links are big item drop screenshots for Ball Pit.

Yellow coloured links are our loot tabs being sold, alongside the cash gained next to them.

12/06/13

Dragon Kiteshield #1

Dragonbone Upgrade Kit #1

Royal Bolt Stabiliser #1

Royal Torsion Spring #1

15/06/13

Xaxa PvM Tab#1 - 52,126,380gp

19/06/13

22/06/13

23/06/13

26/06/13

28/06/13

Xaxa PvM tab#2 - 39,554,141

1/08/13

3/08/13

Xaxa PvM tab#3 - 33,047,291

12/08/13

Xaxa PvM tab#4 - 100,999,997

21/08/13

28/08/13

Torva Platelegs#1 - 23,219,594

Gl guys :)

I think there was a pair a few years back, who did this but in order to prevent faked pictures, they had to always have a Karamjan Rum with a Banana in it (something like this) in their invent :P

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Our proof will be on our adventurers log and where possible the drop where it has been achieved, unfortunately our first few QBD pictures where taken after we'd gotten them as we changed from making a video to making a blog =(

Good luck with your goal :)

Just out of curiosity did you copy/paste your main format eg the item names/pictures from my blog, or is this just a huge coincidence haha?

Check out the 2nd post on my blog if you don;t know what I'm talking about ;d

• Like 1

4sDIn.png

The item names were typed up based on a format I'd seen here before, but looking at yours I think that was it! I'm fairly certain the pictures were copied from yours though, I'm more than happy to change any of it if you'd prefer that though! =) This is a basic template for what we'll be expanding on in the next few days so chances are I'll rework it tonight regardless, let me know if you want stuff deleted!

The item names were typed up based on a format I'd seen here before, but looking at yours I think that was it! I'm fairly certain the pictures were copied from yours though, I'm more than happy to change any of it if you'd prefer that though! =) This is a basic template for what we'll be expanding on in the next few days so chances are I'll rework it tonight regardless, let me know if you want stuff deleted!

Ah okay. Don't worry about deleting anything haha, I think its a pretty good looking format and I'm more than happy for you to use it. I wouldn't mind if you just added a little credit section as such, just to acknowledge that you got the idea/format from my blog (call me an egomaniac if you want :P)

4sDIn.png

Ah okay. Don't worry about deleting anything haha, I think its a pretty good looking format and I'm more than happy for you to use it. I wouldn't mind if you just added a little credit section as such, just to acknowledge that you got the idea/format from my blog (call me an egomaniac if you want :P)

Stupid egomaniac.

On topic: Nice blog and good luck. :)

zdkz.png

Yeah that's totally fine, I'll post a credit to your format at the top if that's ok? :)

Will do thank you! Not a bad day PvMing today, Ragefires and some decent QBD loots, hopefully another pair of boots this evening, we'll see! Also we've set up a twitch account and will be livestreaming a fair amount, let us know if there's interest and we'll post the link to the account up somewhere in the log!

No more drops on the 13th, hoping for at least another set of boots tomorrow, maybe starting TDS as well, we'll see!

Also had a vecna skull drop from glacors, along with 1k P ess, and 1k P ess from QBD

68g.png

Seriously lucky trip at DKs today! 2 Overload flasks (one hour trip) and we got one of every single Dag King drop!!! 9.3m price check, not bad for an hour's work!