Looking for a small clan

Hi there,

My name is Wim (and you can call me by my first name once I'm in your clan). I've been playing RuneScape since 2003, with an intermission here and there, and I just started playing again. A lot of things are new to me, although I'm a very experienced player. but a sad thing that's always been the same ever since I started playing, is that I always seem to survive my in-game friends. I've seen generations of RuneScapers quit, and I had a tremendous time with many of them, and they're always in my thoughts. But sadly enough, over the past 10 years nearly no one's ever returned, so I'm looking for a new clan/group of friends (read: my in-game family, because that's what a clan means to me) to join.

What do I offer?

- Experience. At my top I was leading a clan with over 180 active members, and I've been a high ranked member(council, moderator, admin,...) in countless others. I also used to be a great PKer and Warlord, but with these combat changes going on lately, I'm afraid that won't count anymore.

- Help. I'm always there to help clan members out whenever I got the time. Usually if I'm not stuck somewhere in the middle of Morytania, the desert or the Elven lands, I will quickly come to the aid of my fellow members if they are stuck somewhere, need help finishing something or if they just need advice.

- Dedication. I'm online nearly every day for several hours. I'm proud to say that I nearly never missed an official clan event of my former clans, so without trying to be boastful, I can say that I'd make a good addition to any new starting clan - because mainly that's what i'm looking for. I'm not planning to join a big, old clan, but rather join a new clan that needs help to grow big.

More specific, I'm looking for a clan that organizes events like boss hunts, minigames, house parties, wildy trips/wars, anything will do, as long as it's diverges often and it happens on a regular base. I prefer smaller clans between 10-30 ACTIVE members.

Thanks,

W

• Like 1

Oh sad face! I was all excited to invite you to join Clan Jaguar but we are a very old clan. If you can't find what your looking for we would love to have you. You sound like you would fit right in.

We are a clan that's been around for almost 12 years. We hold daily events of all kinds and anyone can host.

We have our own Team Speak channel and our own clan forums. (feel free to google us) :wink:

Just one big family here. We are supportive and just love to have fun.

Anyway I just wanted to wish you luck. :razz:

Hi there,

My name is Wim (and you can call me by my first name once I'm in your clan). I've been playing RuneScape since 2003, with an intermission here and there, and I just started playing again. A lot of things are new to me, although I'm a very experienced player. but a sad thing that's always been the same ever since I started playing, is that I always seem to survive my in-game friends. I've seen generations of RuneScapers quit, and I had a tremendous time with many of them, and they're always in my thoughts. But sadly enough, over the past 10 years nearly no one's ever returned, so I'm looking for a new clan/group of friends (read: my in-game family, because that's what a clan means to me) to join.

What do I offer?

- Experience. At my top I was leading a clan with over 180 active members, and I've been a high ranked member(council, moderator, admin,...) in countless others. I also used to be a great PKer and Warlord, but with these combat changes going on lately, I'm afraid that won't count anymore.

- Help. I'm always there to help clan members out whenever I got the time. Usually if I'm not stuck somewhere in the middle of Morytania, the desert or the Elven lands, I will quickly come to the aid of my fellow members if they are stuck somewhere, need help finishing something or if they just need advice.

- Dedication. I'm online nearly every day for several hours. I'm proud to say that I nearly never missed an official clan event of my former clans, so without trying to be boastful, I can say that I'd make a good addition to any new starting clan - because mainly that's what i'm looking for. I'm not planning to join a big, old clan, but rather join a new clan that needs help to grow big.

More specific, I'm looking for a clan that organizes events like boss hunts, minigames, house parties, wildy trips/wars, anything will do, as long as it's diverges often and it happens on a regular base. I prefer smaller clans between 10-30 ACTIVE members.

Thanks,

W

I am actually in the process of starting a new clan. I am looking for someone with experience in running a clan for a #2 I need people I can trust. if your interested you can message me on here. Its going to be biased off of an actual irish clan. im calling it "The McQuillan's Route Clan." or The MCR. I myself have been playing RS since the begging in 99 back when there were only 2 worlds and no wildy.lol. I stopped playing around 06 for awhile and my account was lost so I stopped for awhile but joined again with the introduction of the eoc.im 25 so im no child so you don't have to worry about immaturity. my character is well rounded I have been playing for around a month and a half on new scape but my character is around 120 combat with 75 magic soon to be 99 within a week or so. as you can tell I work hard to get things done.lol. but I am new to a lot of the features to RS so im still learning about everything.lol. but if you have any interests in joining with your knowledge base you would for sure be 2nd in charge and probably in charge of all the warring boss battles and minigames like putting them together ill help of course.lol. ill just need to learn the basics. as far as attendance I am on almost everyday and about 2-4 hours is the least amount at a time. so when im on unless something else is going on ill be on for awhile. well let me know asap I am excited to hear from you.

SirLoubert Leader of The MCR sirloubert.png