17-Jun-2013 - Your Feedback Implemented!

Miss Lioness

QBD doesn't seem to be much different. If anything she's even easier. Not sure what they meant about changing the defense modes; I can hit just as well through green mode as ever, and she still stupidly uses blue mode even when you're exclusively melee.

Did people really ask for the Kalphite King minions to be tougher?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

If you have all minions on you and berserk, you die. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

QBD doesn't seem to be much different. If anything she's even easier. Not sure what they meant about changing the defense modes; I can hit just as well through green mode as ever, and she still stupidly uses blue mode even when you're exclusively melee.

Green mode seems to have higher defense, crystal mode turns her into a jelly baby.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I guess I'll be the lone sad voice for the EEE nerf. I loved that OP piece of content for all the quest and other skills I worked on leveling. But yeah, needed that nerf. (TBH, I was expecting the EE to be t70 and EEE to be t80. Why I dunno. Just cuz)

Alot of these changes sound great but it sounds like some of these monsters they rebalanced could have gone without the rebalance, as it didn't do much to them. I should go in and see what they meant by "Brutal Green Dragons have been made worthy of their name."

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Auto retaliate still does not function properly.

When I barrage tasks, I get attacked by other monsters. However, once I kill my target, my player does not attack the monsters that are currently attacking me

• Like 2

Sugar_Nana.png

^ read last post of previous page pl0x

Ok so Mod Avatar posted saying gilded had some 'unresolved issues' and will be out next week - I think this is pr speech for 'bugger we forgot them'

And I think this is pr speech for 'bugger we forgot them.

Silmarilli.pngSilmarils_Hc.png

Silmarilli.png

Silmarilli.png

So basically the best melee dps (non-drygore) is cclaws?

About gilded picks, machetes & stuff: yep, this is one of the updates where jagex demonstrates they have no idea what they are doing nor what game they are working on. By the way, there was another one recently the warband "synchronization", ignoring the fact that it is just a matter of time until they desync back to how they worked before.

I also do not see what's up with toughening monsters up. At this rate, they will soon have to remove all passive healing from summoning familiars...

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Cannon update is a good one. More cannonballs for a "better" cannon is logical.

Put these in yesterday.. glad they all sold overnight. :P. Back down to 300 each. Not sure how much the update affected them.

2zggdo1.png

Hopefully we'll see many more of these implemented player feedbacks in the future.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Cannon update is a good one. More cannonballs for a "better" cannon is logical.

Put these in yesterday.. glad they all sold overnight. :P. Back down to 300 each. Not sure how much the update affected them.

2zggdo1.png

Hopefully we'll see many more of these implemented player feedbacks in the future.

i sold 250k for 230 each 2 days ago......... LEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 2
meamzed.png

So glad I sucked it up and bought both Drygore Maces, cannon set, and 30k cballs, once I get 99 Slayer, I can then most likely sell all of those items at a much higher price than I paid.

Although I meant to buy 10 D axes, and 10 D pickaxes this weekend as well...Crap.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Why doesn't Jagex just kill the droprate of Drygores if they want to make them more expensive? Getting really sick of KK nerfs every month, especially considering that bugs like the continuous digging and double greening have been there from the start and remain unfixed.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

isn't kril a greater demon

He is, but suppose you have difficulty doing ( or won't go do in some cases) ZGWD? If you have ovl, soul split and a unicorn/pack yak and all then I don't see why you wouldn't go to ZGWD for a greater demon task. But there are still a lot of slayers out there without it so Kril might be a little tough for them...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Can we do fight kiln if on a TzHaar task?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting