Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

17-Jun-2013 - Your Feedback Implemented!

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • Clan:Wicked Fury
Cannon update is a good one. More cannonballs for a "better" cannon is logical.
Put these in yesterday.. glad they all sold overnight. :P. Back down to 300 each. Not sure how much the update affected them.
Posted Image

Hopefully we'll see many more of these implemented player feedbacks in the future.
Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior

• An icefiend that was pretending to be a pillar in Ghorrock fortress has been moved.
Sneaky fellow.

I'm curious to see a picture of this fiend now.

aerendil
[ Display Name History ]

aerendil

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,327 posts
  • RSN:Meamzed
  • RSN2:Aethyriel
  • RSN '07:Aethyriel
  • Clan:Tal_shiar, Sic semper tyrannus

Cannon update is a good one. More cannonballs for a "better" cannon is logical.
Put these in yesterday.. glad they all sold overnight. :P. Back down to 300 each. Not sure how much the update affected them.
Posted Image

Hopefully we'll see many more of these implemented player feedbacks in the future.

i sold 250k for 230 each 2 days ago......... LEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted Image

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB
So glad I sucked it up and bought both Drygore Maces, cannon set, and 30k cballs, once I get 99 Slayer, I can then most likely sell all of those items at a much higher price than I paid.

Although I meant to buy 10 D axes, and 10 D pickaxes this weekend as well...Crap.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Estoc
[ Display Name History ]

Estoc

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  • RSN:Estoc
Why doesn't Jagex just kill the droprate of Drygores if they want to make them more expensive? Getting really sick of KK nerfs every month, especially considering that bugs like the continuous digging and double greening have been there from the start and remain unfixed.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

strilmus
[ Display Name History ]

strilmus

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,910 posts
Anything about offhand sagaies?

8f14270694.jpg

Reliable
[ Display Name History ]

Reliable

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • RSN:Reliable
Really wish Greater Demons were added to that list, so we can get more Slayer exp from them. Current exp is abysmal :(

strilmus
[ Display Name History ]

strilmus

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,910 posts
isn't kril a greater demon

8f14270694.jpg

PolarBearBlue
[ Display Name History ]

PolarBearBlue

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 913 posts
  • RSN:Polarbearblu
  • RSN2:Ligertype0
  • Clan:HYT

He is, but suppose you have difficulty doing ( or won't go do in some cases) ZGWD? If you have ovl, soul split and a unicorn/pack yak and all then I don't see why you wouldn't go to ZGWD for a greater demon task. But there are still a lot of slayers out there without it so Kril might be a little tough for them...
29386_s.gif
"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie
[Slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • RSN:Quasar
Can we do fight kiln if on a TzHaar task?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts
Quest tab toggle FINALLY!
i'm kinda glad with the gravestone too for lagging out and sometimes I just log in after work for a few bosses or so and i'm not really watching what world I am in.

I have a hard time at KK already but I guess I can live with that, I should just lag less and suck less haha

*insert many swear words here* shame I missed out on eee, ah well so I did with many things. If I do it like this and eventually end up using it anyhow I won't notice a diffirence. That's right I avoid most things untill they are nerfed >_> ruins a game experience too much. Probably dead for higher/maxed players now anyhow

What's wrong with 17 different looking bones, that's kinda neat or were it actually 17 seperate items in your bank?

Ah I couldve guessed more people HATED the sophanem gate clicking

Dragonfire didn't do that before? derp

VERY COOL that emissaries got a little extra update. I hope to see more of this in the future.

didn't know about the two abilities.

Yay progress!

edit: damn I shouldve invested in cballs, duh
Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

He is, but suppose you have difficulty doing ( or won't go do in some cases) ZGWD? If you have ovl, soul split and a unicorn/pack yak and all then I don't see why you wouldn't go to ZGWD for a greater demon task. But there are still a lot of slayers out there without it so Kril might be a little tough for them...

Pffffttt I don't need all your fancy stuff to kill kril for a slay task

puh lease
Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

Blutters
[ Display Name History ]

Blutters

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,157 posts
  • RSN:Blutters
No aura fix.
No AGWD KC/Slayer XP/task fix...
:-|

I was briefly excited for the fancy cannon additions, then remembered that cannons weren't nearly as good as they once were.
Kind of a bum week...

EDIT forgot, they still haven't added bonus XP from items to counters in skill tabs...

2dgucz6.png

Ambler
[ Display Name History ]

Ambler

Black Knight Trainer

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 3,453 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Ambl3r
  • RSN '07:Ambler
  • Clan:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why doesn't Jagex just kill the droprate of Drygores if they want to make them more expensive? Getting really sick of KK nerfs every month, especially considering that bugs like the continuous digging and double greening have been there from the start and remain unfixed.

Continuous digging happens if you repeatedly stun and it can't hit someone after popping up
Double green happens if you repeatedly stun.
You need to pick better teams :P

Got a few kills, 16,665 slayer xp each now, and minions popping up where you're standing hits 2k+, so... Not fun.
I finally get a kalphites task then this happens. -.-

Posted Image
^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^
My livestream- Currently: Offline :(
Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

Lewtations

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller

It's great to see some of these finally in the game. But many of them seem to be rather minor compared to most of the updates we get. Players have been asking for many of these updates for years upon years. My only complaint is why does it take so long for these types of updates?

inb4 urza tells me to stop complaining.

I can sympathize with you.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Estoc
[ Display Name History ]

Estoc

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  • RSN:Estoc

Continuous digging happens if you repeatedly stun and it can't hit someone after popping up

Got a few kills, 16,665 slayer xp each now, and minions popping up where you're standing hits 2k+, so... Not fun.

My competency at KK aside, if a boss is going to punish my use of the only tactical element of EoC by instantly ending my trip with a double unblockable and inescapable 1hko, it should at least tell me what I did wrong.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

PolarBearBlue
[ Display Name History ]

PolarBearBlue

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 913 posts
  • RSN:Polarbearblu
  • RSN2:Ligertype0
  • Clan:HYT

puh lease

Maybe not, but people like me with little experience or love for boss hunting my be deterred. Before I had 92 prayer Kril was a bit of a challenge because I didn't have enough healing to survive with just sharks and a unicorn/war tort. I admit I haven't been back since they changed Kril but I imagine in just t70 gear it might be a bit harder since he attack more frequently with all overhead prayers.
29386_s.gif
"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie
[Slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Ulysses
[ Display Name History ]

Ulysses

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • RSN:Candelae
Sad to see eee finally nerfed; guess I'll really have to use my ohr from now on. Make-X change in POP is welcoming considering i've 'wasted' that many resources on armours already. The Seercull change is a little niche, but okay... Cannon change is probably a good one that's long overdue..guess this applies to most of the other updates this week. Might have a go later today to see how much tougher and how aggressive those 5 slayer targets have gotten...with the cannon update sounds like there could be reasonable boost to xp rates.

Did the update make QBD harder? or just more or less the same?

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

chenw
[ Display Name History ]

chenw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,953 posts
  • RSN:Tim ChenW2

puh lease

Maybe not, but people like me with little experience or love for boss hunting my be deterred. Before I had 92 prayer Kril was a bit of a challenge because I didn't have enough healing to survive with just sharks and a unicorn/war tort. I admit I haven't been back since they changed Kril but I imagine in just t70 gear it might be a bit harder since he attack more frequently with all overhead prayers.

And besides, not everyone is as competent at boss hunting. Many people will undoubtedly find it easy, but not everyone (I know for sure some will definitely struggle with it, some are even max capers). Having more tools to make life easier cannot hurt.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

My competency at KK aside, if a boss is going to punish my use of the only tactical element of EoC by instantly ending my trip with a double unblockable and inescapable 1hko, it should at least tell me what I did wrong.

Surely it is not punishing you for using tactics, it is instead punishing for trying to bypass the tactics by continually stunning thereby causing double green and excess hitting.

There is more tactics in working as a team to stun him, but not over stun him than there is in just spamming stuns.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users