17-Jun-2013 - Your Feedback Implemented!

Miss Lioness

Seems with this update things actually poison you again. Saradomin Mages poison you for a maximum of 11 LP whilst Exiled Kalphites do a staggering 27 damage with their poison. Better go buy me some antipoisons.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Seems with this update things actually poison you again. Saradomin Mages poison you for a maximum of 11 LP whilst Exiled Kalphites do a staggering 27 damage with their poison. Better go buy me some antipoisons.

rhey already did poison you, the wizards at least

baileydafrog.png

since the update i've been logged out a ridiculous amount of times and had bits of mega lag, when ive been logged a lot of the times it says server's down or something, but a few seconds later it's fine, ususally happening between 1 and about 8 times an hour

baileydafrog.png

rhey already did poison you, the wizards at least

I must have been very lucky then since I haven't been poisoned by them in a good few months and I got poisoned twice yesterday.

SLwQsg1.png

Cant add my gilded d pick to the belt :\

There were unresolved issues with gilded pickaxes. They should be working by next week.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

since the update i've been logged out a ridiculous amount of times and had bits of mega lag, when ive been logged a lot of the times it says server's down or something, but a few seconds later it's fine, ususally happening between 1 and about 8 times an hour

This.

This so much.

I disconnect from the game now every 15 minutes or so. Lost already a good deal of dungeons to it, and had to fear the worst for logging back in when I was killing monsters. I don't get what they've done that could make the game so unstable.

I seem to lose connection whenever I try to quickhop.

Also, I always have been getting poisoned. But it is only annoying when doing clues. Can't hometele when poisoned. argh.

• Like 2

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Also, I always have been getting poisoned. But it is only annoying when doing clues. Can't hometele when poisoned. argh.

If it's anything like dungeoneering (and knowing consistency, it's probably not) the animation will be interrupted but the teleport will still be in progress

hzvjpwS.gif

I haven't been able to do more than 1 warband/day since this update, it keeps telling me I've already done 3, even though I've only done 1 each day.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

It was poisoning long before the update of this week

Are you sure? I started levelling thieving in the last 2 weeks and never got poisoned once before the update and now I do every time.

Seems with this update things actually poison you again. Saradomin Mages poison you for a maximum of 11 LP

No I don't

But you would if you could ... |^_^|

On Topic +1 - on the subject to selling off a D pick after getting 99 mining - this is exactly what I did. I did the same with my D hatchet after I got 99 woodcutting. Of course, somewhere along the way I obtained an adze, so I felt having the two other items to be somewhat redundant.

That said, I acknowledge that the D pick is superior to the adze -- I've just no real use for it now, except when mining my daily star, for which the adze is adequate ...

nyuseg.png

ive defo been poisoned lots doing pp too, i just use the totem to stop the annoyance but without ive been poisoned regularly

another thing that keeps happening to me is the cam keep kinda slipping, when it does i cant pick up drops or anything, i can still attack things and move around though

baileydafrog.png

Are you sure? I started levelling thieving in the last 2 weeks and never got poisoned once before the update and now I do every time.

Me neither, and I gained 800k xp there the other week. So it seems some people have been immune to poison for some reason but others haven't?

SLwQsg1.png

If it's anything like dungeoneering (and knowing consistency, it's probably not) the animation will be interrupted but the teleport will still be in progress

It is.

Me neither, and I gained 800k xp there the other week. So it seems some people have been immune to poison for some reason but others haven't?

It was glitched. Some people (including me) couldn't get poisoned anywhere else than Pestilent Demon Flash Mobs as far as I know, while others could. Now poison seems to be working as usual again.

This.

This so much.

I disconnect from the game now every 15 minutes or so. Lost already a good deal of dungeons to it, and had to fear the worst for logging back in when I was killing monsters. I don't get what they've done that could make the game so unstable.

I was having the same problem this is what i did and it seems to have fixed the issue.(no clue if this is why it stopped) But I opened the developer console by pressing the ` button (its the button next to the number 1 on standard US keyboards) then type DISPLAYFPS this brings up so information but the info you want to look at is the cache info that is ticking up towards 100%. Basicly what you want to do is stand still don't move out of the area your in until the cache reaches 100% after you should be fine. I did that and after I have had no problems. But i not saying 100% this will work but give it a try. *edit it took a pretty long time to reach 100% about 10-13 mins

Skeletal wyverns are no longer aggressive after this update, credit to PolarBearBlue for finding that out :P Should make them bearable as a slayer task again since they won't team you anymore :thumbup:

• Like 4

SLwQsg1.png

Aggressiveness was the only thing that made wyverns such cool monsters :(. I'd rather they had been buffed to give lots of xp or better loot, because slayer is way too easy.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Skeletal wyverns are no longer aggressive after this update, credit to PolarBearBlue for finding that out :P Should make them bearable as a slayer task again since they won't team you anymore :thumbup:

Was there a bit of a bear pun in there :D

Aggressiveness was the only thing that made wyverns such cool monsters :(. I'd rather they had been buffed to give lots of xp or better loot, because slayer is way too easy.

Agreed. I don't knock 'em out of the park with my little t70 wand but the only worth those guys have are the bones. Now that they are not aggressive I doubt those bones are worth much (unless people just cancel them because they can't be bother). They need better loot.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I haven't been able to do more than 1 warband/day since this update, it keeps telling me I've already done 3, even though I've only done 1 each day.

This bug has existed ever since warbands were introduced and, just like XP reward counters, will not be fixed.

However, you can still pk and turn in the rest (50) crates even after you cannot loot from camp.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)