Maxed Players Banned (500m - 2.1bil total xp)

Uaex on Fire? Isn't he the pure that got a Fire Cape in like 2009 on a level 39 account? I thought he did capes for others, which is why those accounts were banned, but that one was all his... does anybody know?

The Uaex that was banned today was not the Same Uaex that got that fire cape in 2008.

Previous names for this Current uaex that got banned.

This Uaex was banned because of:

Botting to 200m fm At Curly Roots

Botting to 200m thieve at Thieves Guild

Botting to 200m cooking at w16 GE

bBxwViJ.png

Schadenfreude :')

Well that's my new word for the day... I'll have to find out some way to use that one smile.png

Excuse me while I got find a Twitch live stream of someone doing solo Nex. I wanna be able to spam this word across the chat when they die or get dc'd. Also, I swear I passed that Newbcake guy twice in my travels before.

But seriously I'm glad these guys are gone. I'd much rather have someone SOF their way to 200m than bot it. at least SOF is an approve Jagex mechanic of the game.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

There must be upwards of 100b removed from the game because of this though.

Not true.

Remember that whenever an account with rares is banned, the rares are put back onto the GE.

EX: If an account with 2 blue partyhats (Street Valued at 4.5b and 1 Christmas Cracker(Street valued at 6.5b+) is banned, those 3 rares are put back onto the GE.

That means whoever had the longest offer in the GE to buy a Blue partyhat and Christmas Cracker for 2.147 bil gp (max price on ge), got their wish granted today and simply made a 2.4b profit on the partyhat and a 4.4b profit on the cracker.

Proof shown here Below

First pic is of the recent most valued traded items

You should NEVER expect to see rares such as a blue/cracker to be on here because you would lose 4 billion gp because of the max price cap on the GE

You see them here in this case because accounts which had these rares were banned, and jmods put them back safely into the ge to be sold.

The second pic is of the player Castle Wars getting a Cracker after leaving a 10 month old offer in the grand exchange for a cracker to buy at 2.147b gp.

E1nu6eT.png

8eqOgVr.jpg

The shards and gp left on the acc is removed, however. Also that 2147m that was on the ge to buy said cracker also leaves the game.

banned rares used to be put back on at mid and would not go to the oldest offer, but sit there till a new offer went in and they would go to that offer. Idk if that is how it still works though. Seems not with that cracker sale, unless that cracker was some randomer actually selling on ge.

so yea rares don't leave the game, but cash does. and unless md3w was lieing about how much he sold for rl, he alone would of had ~130b in cash left on his acc. In the big picture however this is a drop in the bucket and will have absolutely zero effect on anything, other then something to talk on forums about.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

If I know someone who was banned and not on the list, am I allowed to post their name?

Yeah you are?

~115 accounts were banned

Nothing was wrong with the previous thread that posted on Christmas Day of 2012, so you might as well state who it is.

A player who is on the list posted on the first page, he sure seemed as if he had no regrets anyway.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/316437-high-profile-players-banned/

Uaex on Fire? Isn't he the pure that got a Fire Cape in like 2009 on a level 39 account? I thought he did capes for others, which is why those accounts were banned, but that one was all his... does anybody know?

The Uaex that was banned today was not the Same Uaex that got that fire cape in 2008.

bBxwViJ.png

Oh, u know more then i do :) had to print this.

Md3w?! Qbec?!?! Newbcake?!?!?!?!

WHY.

/rhetorical

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

bBxwViJ.png

Thats nice mate, mind printing your ban appeal as well?

Was level 40, firecape for cash/clanmates. level 40 account banned for RWT.

bBxwViJ.png

Thats nice mate, mind printing your ban appeal as well?

EDIT: oh u said appeal..

And what did razzeh get banned for?

^

This seems pretty accurate atm.

A player who is on the list posted on the first page, he sure seemed as if he had no regrets anyway.

http://forum.tip.it/...players-banned/

• Like 1

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'd be more impressed if Jamflex could catch them and ban them before they botted their 200m xp in a skill.

• Like 7

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Lol sad how I dunged with a few of these people a few days ago too..

Handful of these users were ranked in dg/floor selling fc's.

I had caught one of those users, who deliberately left their fc for an hour, so they could 'solo floors' in order to reset.

Here's the catch, he was smart enough to keep his private on.

Added him to my friends lsit, quick hopped to his world, which was empty.

Before he was able to enter the ladder to dg, I threw a gnomeball at him

And there he was, standing by the entrance for an hour because his macro was not able to unequip the gnomeball and drop it.

• Like 3