Hi, I'm iBe

Hello all my name is iBe or Schyler. I've always been very interested in Runescape Fansites and I've finally decided to join TIF.

I was previously an admin on a much smaller jagex-rated fansite but I won't get into that here.

Anyways, I've been playing Runescape since 2007. I've always preferred the social experience of the game over grinding xp or bosses. I can go on for hours just reading different threads and posting my own opinions on topics, I find it relaxing and a nice way to interact with players I wouldn't have met otherwise.

I don't play much RS anymore, I only Dungeoneer when I am online really. I find Dungeoneering very enjoyable and I've always loved the team aspect of it..

I was going for a trimmed completionist cape for awhile but after the CW nerf I lost interest.

I'll be 17 in August and about to be a Senior in Highschool. I'm from America. I have a part-time job and work for around 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Not really sure what else to include. Feel free to ask any questions :D

Tg_Ibe.png

HI! Welcome! Be sure to check out all of teh forum (off-topic too :) ) and join us ingame at the HYT chat (Serpent Eye)

Incoming lunatic in 3, 2, 1...

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Welcome to TIF! :)

...and no, I'm not the lunatic. I just help run the asylum. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks Kaida! I got a bit excited when I saw your post here, I guess I'll have to keep waiting for him / her.

Tg_Ibe.png

Hi iBe...... ;). Good to see you.

[bleep] Ibe

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Welcome to TIF. I mainly stay in off topic now and days, but I hope to eventually see you in there.

Again welcome :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @iBe. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

BTW, why are those two up there going "[bleep] @iBe"?!? I do find it kind of odd. :?

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

There he is, right on cue. :razz:

Wait, what?!?!? :o ... @Stev seems more like a lunatic than I do! :ohnoes:

~D. V. "Just look at his button image!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Hey Ibe, welcome to TIF.

I see the lunatics of TIFs have greeted you... You've lasted this long, the rest of your stay will be easier.. =)

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @iBe. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

BTW, why are those two up there going "[bleep] @iBe"?!? I do find it kind of odd. :?

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. [bleep] iBe is a joke from my clan, Stev and Jeremy both know me from there. :D

Tg_Ibe.png

There he is, right on cue. :razz:

Wait, what?!?!? :o ... @Stev seems more like a lunatic than I do! :ohnoes:

:twisted:

By the way, what's up with this?

Tg_Ibe.png

<<<snip>>>

Eh, just part of my current style... It allows me to toss in "tl;dr"s/after-thoughts/emotions/comments/etc. that simply just didn't fit in the post's body. Sometimes, it even makes the punchline on a joke! When I do leave it in large text (instead of shrinking it), the intent is that even though it didn't fit in the post's body, it's still meant to be more useful with it than apart from it. :lol:

~D. V. "I ain't the first to do it in the world, though." Devnull

(p.s.: My signature section below is way out of date... I'll update it when I finally get the mind to do so.)

<<<snip>>>

Eh, just part of my current style... It allows me to toss in "tl;dr"s/after-thoughts/emotions/comments/etc. that simply just didn't fit in the post's body. Sometimes, it even makes the punchline on a joke! When I do leave it in large text (instead of shrinking it), the intent is that even though it didn't fit in the post's body, it's still meant to be more useful with it than apart from it. :lol:

~D. V. "I ain't the first to do it in the world, though." Devnull

(p.s.: My signature section below is way out of date... I'll update it when I finally get the mind to do so.)

I've seen you post elsewhere and always thought it was part of your sig haha, I like it :)

Tg_Ibe.png