22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

interface.png

My interface :)

Make the minimap bigger!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My theory is that if the Gods do change about each week, then we may be able to get a Zaros Vs. Zammy situation on the battlefield...

Which would be what the Zarosians are waiting for.

Which is why I joined Zammy, so that if he wins and Zaros comes into the ring then we'll get a beautiful right hook straight into Zammy's face.

• Like 1

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I too chose Zammy, not just because I read lore (Saradomin is a colossal [wagon], his followers, both NPC and dissapointly, players, all feel the need to force their view onto others), but partly because I really don't want this to be such a snowball every time. Hoping that this somehow ends in a stalemate and both Gods die. Rather that than Saradomin triumphs.

Honestly, I chose Zamorak too, but people seem to forget that he's also an enormous [wagon]. That's pretty much the entire point of his character (Unless they've retconned that too). It's hard to get invested in this event when both sides are terrible and there's no neutral option.

The fact that it brought a whole host of bugs with it isn't helping matters - I can't even sit in the lobby until the dust clears because that chat problem from a few months ago is back.

Really, if this is the future I'm not impressed.

Honestly I plan on playing both sides for the rewards if I can. Saradomin lost all respect from me when I saw originally off put by some of his follower. Zamorak is like every other power hungry Mahjarrat, and while what will become of Sliske is in the making, we know how Lucien did. Sadly, Zamorak became a god.

Guthix will always and forever be the god I follow, or at the very least practices I obey. But given how my service to Zaros has given me great rewards (Ancients Magicks and Curses) I will continue to serve under Zaros with my own motives. I want to get as much as I can from Zaros before I ultimately make the move to try to uphold Guthix's will, because the gods are here...

• Like 4

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I don't think the Battlefield will change gods weekly--it will continue to be Zamorak and Saradomin for the full extent of the event. There is tiers of "reinforcement units" and sided buffs that aren't unlocked yet for both sides.

The next World Event in two months will include two new gods, and happen in a completely new location, with presumably completely new rewards and methods. Considering that Divination will be out by then, they will probably have that implemented as the primary Tear source like they planned.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

I too chose Zammy, not just because I read lore (Saradomin is a colossal [wagon], his followers, both NPC and dissapointly, players, all feel the need to force their view onto others), but partly because I really don't want this to be such a snowball every time. Hoping that this somehow ends in a stalemate and both Gods die. Rather that than Saradomin triumphs.

Honestly, I chose Zamorak too, but people seem to forget that he's also an enormous [wagon]. That's pretty much the entire point of his character (Unless they've retconned that too). It's hard to get invested in this event when both sides are terrible and there's no neutral option.

The fact that it brought a whole host of bugs with it isn't helping matters - I can't even sit in the lobby until the dust clears because that chat problem from a few months ago is back.

Really, if this is the future I'm not impressed.

Honestly I plan on playing both sides for the rewards if I can. Saradomin lost all respect from me when I saw originally off put by some of his follower. Zamorak is like every other power hungry Mahjarrat, and while what will become of Sliske is in the making, we know how Lucien did.

Guthix will always and forever be the god I follow, or at the very least practices I obey. But given how my service to Zaros has given me great rewards (Ancients Magicks and Curses) I will continue to serve under Zaros with my own motives. I want to get as much as I can from Zaros before I ultimately make the move to try to uphold Guthix's will, because the gods are here...

This is very much how I think of the whole situation. Although, I'm even a double spy, because I also want to know what Sliske is up to. :P My servance lies with Guthix, the Fallen.

EDIT: I'm trying to get my bar up again, as Sy pointed out. For now, it seems to work, thank you. ^^

• Like 1

I said to some players "wouldn't it make sense to have a PVP-safe-CW type area here?"

"omg wtf its pvp?"

"no saru is a liar don't listen"

"ffs -teles"

"saru stop lying its not pvp"

"wait what its pvp?!"

BRB GUYS GOTTA GO TO MY SCHEDULED LOBOTOMY.

• Like 5

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Euhm, now I have all of sudden some big gigantic ad from miniclip whenever I log in or load the game etc...

How to get the funk rid of it >.> it really did make me insta rage lol... But as a paying member I expect not to get any adds from the site.

I already cleared cache and removed cache from laptop etc... it still persists.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'm really just disappointed... Not exactly in the update, but in the players themselves. It's clear that the vast majority of players don't care about lore or anything but winning and rewards. They have no cause, no care for the future.

And so once someone like this logs in, they'll see Saradomin already has a huge lead, and join him. And then there are defectors who do the same thing. And defeatists who just up and quit. And this process will continue indefinitely.

I don't have any honest idea as to how this could have even been avoided either. Maybe by masking who was winning until the very end, but then you'd probably have people frustrated over a lack of any apparent sign of progress.

Obviously to some extent I'm just unhappy that "my" side is losing. But more than that I'm frustrated that it began so unevenly, and with this snowball effect, will in all likelihood remain that way.

I think I should probably add that this also bothers me because those that bandwagon Saradomin will probably stay so with future events - the outcome of other events might already be decided, meaning no god has a fair chance. There will still be many people who join, say, Zaros, out of principle, but they'll be outnumbered by bandwagoning Saradominists. I guess we'll see though...

Personally, I chose Saradomin because I dislike Zamorak more.

Edit: Lumby tree patch and Thieves guild has been oblierated from the map, literally...

Lumbridge tree patch is right in front of the furnace, IDK about the Thieves' guild.

How can I remove this?

3J3Rz.png

You clear your browser cache.

So! I tried logging in :D Was a fun and interesting experience... Admittedly I've spent most of my time reporting bugs and glitches and such, but still...

All my what at how sensitive the camera is, I press the button ever so slightly and ZOOM off I go in almost complete 180 degrees haha. Still fun.

Clicking where you want to go wont take you there... I clicked on Kara soon as I logged in... I ended up in the middle of the battlefield next to the middle vortexy thing.

Minimising the ability bar lets you chat without pressing enter for 5 mins... Then when you do something or open another interface that "Press Enter to Chat" comes back... And wait... What... Where is my ability bar? I'm actually serious I have lost that thing... I admit I never use it cept for skilling (dropping stuff), but to lose it toally as I wana minimise it... It's taken my health, prayer summoning stuff too :(

Bank is waaaaaaaaay too transparent... And after using my bank I then could not talk... AT ALL. Pressing Enter did nothing, and then exiting to lobby was glitched. So I had to totally restart the client.

And then the most brilliant thing for me... I, like everyone else, want to play the content. Only... I want to join Saradomin... I've now tried 10 times in total in order to join Sara, attempting many different routes and ways in order to get there. Every single time I'll either get teleported elsewhere on the battlefield soon as I'm at the camp, or I'll get kicked out of the camp or whatever. I was even told I was a Zamorakian on my 8th go!

But... Apart from all of that above, I love sitting in the lobby... Not just because it's practically unplayable for me atm, but the Orchestral scores are just magnificent. Whilst, sure, it's not a philharmonic orchestra, or Two Steps From Hell or anything it's still a LOT better than I expected.

I'm excited for the Sixth Age... But... I guess they had to make the ride into being able to play it as bumpy as the ride the player will have with the Gods and such!

Oh and I lulz'd at the fact that when you click "All Chat" you still have to click the parts you want to have on... I'd have thought that "All Chat" indicates that it would all switch on immediately... Still... That's the easiest bug to sort ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Just hoped on RS3 about an hour ago. It's laggy but not as bad I expected, especially since my internet is really slow and my laptop isn't excatly geared for it. I'm not a fan of this new, i guess you'd call it a "minigame" where you collect tears. Seems kinda pointless with low XP and just consumes time.

4000.png

ultramus.png

Bank is waaaaaaaaay too transparent... And after using my bank I then could not talk... AT ALL. Pressing Enter did nothing, and then exiting to lobby was glitched. So I had to totally restart the client.

You can adjust the window transparacy in the interface menu using a slide bar. Can make it completely opaque like it was on RS2.

DutchDreams.png

Does anybody know where the lumbridge tree patch went? I sorta need that thing for farming xp..

Edit: Nevermind, found it next to the river.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Euhm, now I have all of sudden some big gigantic ad from miniclip whenever I log in or load the game etc...

How to get the funk rid of it >.> it really did make me insta rage lol... But as a paying member I expect not to get any adds from the site.

I already cleared cache and removed cache from laptop etc... it still persists.

I have the same. Before the update, no Miniclip - after the update Miniclip appears. Cleared cache and cookies, restarted browser, and hey - there it still sits. How annoying!

This is what Mod Sushi_Pi said about it in the RSOF:

Try clearing your cookies and cache. Miniclip is a site that hosts multiple games (including RuneScape) and if you have ever visited it you will have saved a cookie on your PC, so clearing your browsing history and cache should remove it (unless you log in via miniclip).

-Mod Sushi_Pi

I'm not sure if I've ever visited Miniclip on this computer, but if I have, ages ago, it still doesn't explain why it would appear today after the update.

Also... I have to scroll down in my chat window every time a new message pops up :\ any way to fix this?

I do not know how to fix this, but I found the pattern. It jumps to display the central line of text that you have saved.

example: If you have 200 lines of chat in the chat box, and your chatbox is showing 8 lines at a time, then when you enter a message, it will jump to display line 100-108. line 108 will be a more recent entry then line 100.

the only way I have found to bypass this so far is to make your chatbox the entire half of the screen. This allows it to always have at least half the total conversation displayed, and thus it scrolls properly.

pere_grin.png