22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

According to the Official Wiki, both sets of Warpriest armor have a set effect, with a percent chance to reduce incoming damage to 1/10th of the original amount.

With three pieces of the set it starts at 3%, but with the full set it increased to 6%.

Quite interesting and useful in certain situations--maybe we will be seeing more set effects like this in the future?

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Sooooooooooo does anyone know what to do with sacred metal fragments? I can't deposit them in the same thing the tears go in.

While fighting the opposing faction's NPCs, you will occasionally get broken items (Greathammer, Bow, and Orb) that you can spend 1000 of those fragments to repair into a cosmetic override.

• Like 1

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

And the Infernal Greathammer is really the only thing I want, without knowing all of the later unlocked rewards...

However, didn't I read that you can get sacred metal fragments from any combat or skilling activities? The drop rate at this place is terrible. I'm wondering if I should just go barrage Dagannoths or something.

2dgucz6.png

Audio should be a lot better now (with a slight fan in the background) But this is how you're gonna get EOC setup or as close as. Help you like it.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

According to the Official Wiki, both sets of Warpriest armor have a set effect, with a percent chance to reduce incoming damage to 1/10th of the original amount.

With three pieces of the set it starts at 3%, but with the full set it increased to 6%.

Quite interesting and useful in certain situations--maybe we will be seeing more set effects like this in the future?

I just realized that this is basically the elysian effect on easy to get armor. I...I don't know what to say. Suddenly it seems as if defensive armor could possibly become a viable choice in the future.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

i think the highest chance to get fragments is combat, although that's relatively speaking because the spawn rate is way too low to accommodate everybody, and this is made worse by the terrible overall drop rate

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

I have poor eyesight, so I zoom in 200% and play in fixed screen. Otherwise I can't see anything.

Jagex destroyed the usability for me. I can't see as much as I saw before.

MAYBE if they made the action bar pop up on top of the stats bar, that would work. Otherwise, if I minimize the action bar... the stats bar is still there.

The tabs above the chat box need to be allowed to be hidden or put underneath the chat bar

Buttons on an interface should be allowed to be put on the BOTTOM so you don't need to scroll between things you need

Though playing in a larger screen size is fantastic, and the interface for that is great, fixed has been killed so much as to make it unplayable for me.

Also, this is the exact dpi that I play with. Works well with old school, too, as that is the same size as fixed screen used to be.

CjXfaVE.jpg

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I just realized that this is basically the elysian effect on easy to get armor. I...I don't know what to say. Suddenly it seems as if defensive armor could possibly become a viable choice in the future.

How does this armor not have a prayer bonus??

• Like 1

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

I hate how the only updates that get betas have been released the worst and have had the most oversight. Cmon jagex my ability bar wont work and i cant auto join FCs

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

did you try editing gameplay HUD?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

So I got the emote, pretty sweet. Wondering what the other tier's will look like.

CJYhxpL.gif

Also as posted before, I also got the "The Boundless" title from random Tear collecting. I got it early on, at around 250 tears or something like that.

Is there any way to disable controller input moving your character one square north/south?

I use a 360 controller to move the mouse to help with CTS and it is impossible if the game decides to move me one square at random based on the left stick input..

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I keep getting D/C'd or everything in game freezes ( that's going on now) what should we avoid doing? Im just trying to walk around and click on the different interfaces. Edit* also I tried to up on that bronze helmet(not helmet token) they gave when you start the battle of lumbridge and it disappeared? It goes where the scrimshaws go. I figured it out left my questions incase anyone else had issues.

Whelp, it seems the login servers went offline.

In a way this is good, I needed to do other things anyway. I couldn't break away from the game though.

Nevermind, it's back up. For a few brief, beautiful moments it actually looked like a battlefield. Hardly anyone had logged back on and there were npcs everywhere. I saw death all around me and heard the clash of fighting...quite a bit delayed thanks to whatever synching problems are taking place right now with sound, but still...pretty cool.

hzvjpwS.gif

Anyone else just DC out?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~