22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

655 metal fragments. Got all Infernal pieces quite a while ago. I think it's time to call it a night. :)

What exactly are you talking about here?

Metal frags are for those weapon skins.

Yep. I had thought I would be one of the first people to unlock one, but from RSWiki it seems at least a fair amount of people already have. I find this kind of strange simply because I don't think there is a faster way to get them than what I was doing. Anyway, I think I'll just grind out the rest of the shards for the hammer tonight after reset. If the soldier spawn number and/or rate actually did increase it should make this even easier. The Greathammer looks the best IMO, even if I won't be using it in actual combat as I don't use CM. The staff resembles crozier too much for my liking and I could care less for a longbow.

I'm also a bit under 500 divine tears from the Runite Token. Hopefully tonight I can post a picture of the hammer and see what Moia has to say about Bilrach. :)

EDIT: For that matter I'd like to see what Moia has to say about Enakhra... Mahjaratt catfight pls =P~

It's like 6.5 hours per weapon, so it'd make sense for a lot of people to have at least one on the release day.

6.5 hours of constantly attacking them? Or is there another strategy? :)

I fight any soldier that passes me (while I'm at the nodes gathering tears), and I've only gotten about 100 shards and a warhammer.

Well I figured out how to play the game at a higher DPI!!

Play it in a virtual machine. Which works now, with the new client.

Now watch as I get banned for botting by playing on a virtualized system. YAY

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Uh... Playing on virtual machines was possible before too.

I wouldn't worry about getting banned.

Uh... Playing on virtual machines was possible before too.

I wouldn't worry about getting banned.

I should have rephrased.

Virtualbox has a nice scale mode, which, more or less, lets you play on a larger screen at a lower resolution while keeping the aspect ratio. THIS feature wasn't possible before, because it just made the game client white or black. But now it seems to work. And I'm going to be playing at 1024x768 or something around that, while making it bigger on my screen.

So I can see.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

655 metal fragments. Got all Infernal pieces quite a while ago. I think it's time to call it a night. :)

What exactly are you talking about here?

Metal frags are for those weapon skins.

Yep. I had thought I would be one of the first people to unlock one, but from RSWiki it seems at least a fair amount of people already have. I find this kind of strange simply because I don't think there is a faster way to get them than what I was doing. Anyway, I think I'll just grind out the rest of the shards for the hammer tonight after reset. If the soldier spawn number and/or rate actually did increase it should make this even easier. The Greathammer looks the best IMO, even if I won't be using it in actual combat as I don't use CM. The staff resembles crozier too much for my liking and I could care less for a longbow.

I'm also a bit under 500 divine tears from the Runite Token. Hopefully tonight I can post a picture of the hammer and see what Moia has to say about Bilrach. :)

EDIT: For that matter I'd like to see what Moia has to say about Enakhra... Mahjaratt catfight pls =P~

It's like 6.5 hours per weapon, so it'd make sense for a lot of people to have at least one on the release day.

What weapons? Huh? I be very confused.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The first weapon reskins you can earn by actually playing the game! :) If you couldn't tell I'm actually pretty pleased by this.

(Sword of Edicts notwithstanding.)

Look in the Customization Interface under main-hand at the bottom.

2dgucz6.png

Didn't they say they increased the spawn rates of the minions? Last night I could hardly kill them fast enough but now I have so much down time between kills my adrenaline bar drains completely. It seems so much slower right now.

In case anyone is wondering:

To stop the chat automatically scroll up when a new message was entered, do the following:

1. Go to the chat tab you want to stop scrolling.

2. Turn off game messages

3. Turn off the Chat messages

4. Turn on the Chat messages

5. Turn on game messages.

This will fix it for at least until log out. You need to do it to each tab.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

You lose everything bar the metal fragments and weapon parts. Not sure about emotes, titles and armor though. But you certainly lose at least renown, rank and votes.

Best spend the renown first before changing sidez

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Are the T75 hybrid armors worth getting?

It depends. It's pretty much completely free (minus a little bit of opportunity cost) full Dragon armor with an added 6% chance to only take 10% damage from enemies. Considering it's hybrid-class armor, that's pretty crazy imo.

If you can't afford other armor, or get into situations where hybrid armor works best, then yeah it's definitely worth it.

Not to mention it looks pretty badass. :P

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Logging onto a F2P world with the gloves/boots still has them at Level 75, with full normal stats. Examine is the same and I can re-equip them so they aren't members items. Safe to say that the rest of the set will be the same way.

wMZfqiK.png

Might be a glitch, but it seems like it's intended so far.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Reasonable to post this here too

Zarosians would rather have Zamorak beat Saradomin because

1. Saradomin would be more powerful than Zaros if he won

2. Zaros would like to kill Zamorak himself

3. Zamorak wouldn't try to kill Zaros (unless Zaros attacked him, of course), but Saradomin would

4. Saradomin is basically the same thing as Zaros, so there can only really be one of them

• Like 4

Why are the saradomin scores so much lower than the zamorak scores?

979d60e8ba979397c13a0f502f62dd51.png

Probably because Saradomin has more opportunists on his side at the moment, so ironically the less chaotic followers are probably on Zamorak's side.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Maybe Zamorak has much fewer supporters than Saradomin, and an in-game balancing mechanic is allowing Zamorakian supporters to be able to contribute twice as much to even things out.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Maybe Zamorak has much fewer supporters than Saradomin, and an in-game balancing mechanic is allowing Zamorakian supporters to be able to contribute twice as much to even things out.

Rather, Zamorak is cheating because he knows that he's losing