Sign in to follow this  
Ring_World

Today...

Today...

What have you done on Old School RuneScape today?

slayer!

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

Today, I found a partyhat!!!

[spoiler=Location]On the Wise Old Man's head.

• Like 3

Farm and agility - 70/81 agility so far, no phats found though :(

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I just started so I've been messing around in lumbridge and varrock. I wanted to bring back beggars so I followed someone saying "free stuff plz" and got bunches of gp within seconds. Now I'm set.

Got Bunny ears and Reindeer hat within 20 world hops of each other (only took about 10 world hops to find the Bunny ears.)

Then I decided I'd sell my Green partyhat, because I figured I wouldn't risk wearing it for as long as it had any value since everything protects over it.

I bought it for 800k yesterday. I could probably have sold it back for 800k if I tried, but some guy walked up to me and asked me where I found my Bunny ears. I gave him the method I used and he gave me 100k in return, so I just went and sold the partyhat for 700k to get rid of it quickly.

Minus some recent experimentation with the Nightmare Zone, my daily routine on 07 for the past several months has been:

1. Log in

2. Chop a teak log from Miscellania

3. Log off

77yLQy8.png

Agility! Been at Ape Atoll for 5-6 hours... so far I've gotten 65-70 today. Hoping for 80-85 before rooftop agility is released.

My first (unfinished) website: www.high-mind.com
I only play Old School RS. I buy/sell a lot of seeds; add me if you're interested.

OS RSN: Jordxx

My CML: http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/track.php?user=jordxx (Click 'update')

I wish this forum was as active as 'Runescape General' was in 2007. :(

Today I've spent about 4 hours at Ape Atoll. Currently 150k exp from 84 agility, but still a long way from 90. If the rooftop agility courses are released next monday, I may have a chance to get 90 before the release! Other than that I'll probably get a few 100-k crafting experience today as well as re-organize my bank and get back into farming. 

I only play Old School RS. I buy/sell a lot of seeds; add me if you're interested.

My CML: http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/track.php?user=jordxx (Click 'update')

Not necessarily planning but hoping to yes. I like to train my skills evenly. My current goal is 80+ all and top 300 in-game, but I really want full agile when it's released so I've been going hard with Agil. I'm currently ranked 2050 or something overall, but I can easily jump up 1-1.5k ranks by getting 70 hunt, 70 fm, 80 prayer and 70-80 construction in a day or two.

Won't full agile be available from all courses, just more common from higher levels?  I feel like 80 is going to be fine for that.  Though I can see where you're coming from, it was nice having every useful thing unlocked with 81 agility, but having a lvl 90 agility course will be tempting.  BTW, dorgushkaan is better xp than ape atoll at 80+.

On topic:  Nightmare zone.  All I've done for like, a week or two is afk nmz.  Not a lot of progress but I don't do a lot of it since I have a lot more work to do at my job now.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

Yeah Dorg is better at 80+ but I haven't done the quest line yet so I just said f*** it. Also about the agile (it'll be called Graceful) I read on the RSOF or the dev blog (can't remember) that to be able to wear the full outfit you'll need 90+ Agil, so I'm guessing you can only redeem a certain piece for every 10 levels.

Yesterday I got around 800k Smithing exp getting 73-78. Also got ~250k Magic exp, 150k Farm and 300k Agil. 600k experience left until 90 Agil :)

Fished a buncha lobbies :D, and uhh....almost made the mistake of gaining combat levels :$

All skillin, all day.
LEVEL 3 SKILLER.

Today I realized this forum is beyond dead and I won't be vising anymore. It was nice knowing you, TIF. Goodbye. 

Meh.  It's dead, but it's still fun to visit every few days for the occasional updates,

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png