are these slayer masks worth using daily?

Barbecue Sandwich

I'd imagine it depends on which one you have. I think barraging abyssal demons at the slayer tower is one of the fastest slayer training methods in the game, so I would probably do that if I were you.

Tg_Ibe.png

the jelly one has an amusing chat head, but it is worthless other than that

~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

only thing you can do with it is teleport to the jellys in the slayer cave

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Nope, twice per day.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Yes you can but they are not very good slayer experience. Abyssal demon head is amazing on the other hand. I've been using my daily abyssal demon task for weeks now. Gone from 90 slayer to 93 killing only demons once a day. 8-)

u5zhkTY.gif

Here's your list:

1. Abyssal Head

2 - 10 Rest of them. As they are all equally useless.

Gargoyles and Jadinkos also worth using.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Did any of you actually look at his stats? His Slayer level is 50. All y'all that said "worthless" have at least one maxed account or an account that is near maxed. So, then, have you checked your bias? I know the majority all speak from efficiency, but I see so many of this majority offering advice that mostly applies to high level players, but not much to low to mid-level players.

Obviously, pm me pl0x, jellies could be moderately useful to you in a few levels, at level 52 to be exact. I don't think banshees would be much worth your time, though, unless you've done Smoking Kills and can access mighty banshees, but even then-- probably still not worth your time.

I got the banshee and jelly masks recently, too, but haven't used them yet. Probably will use them like I do the crawling hand mask I got from the previous set-- run them with the highest Slayer master that assigns them, then kill the highest version of the monster I can. And I will run them when I've just finished a task from Kuradal I really detested, just to break up the frustration and monotony.

I'm not an efficiency player. I play for my twisted niche amusements, some of them playing styles this community has forgotten about. These masks increase the chance of a trophy head drop, and I want some trophy heads of the Rellekka Slayer cave monsters for my Rellekka-themed POH. A Kurask one would be superb.

I play for odd reasons... scoff if you will, like the others here may very well do. But this is my take, and I'm stickin' to it.

• Like 3

Dust Devil mask is decent for a quick telly into chaos tunnels without crossing wilderness. I also like the Jadinko and abby demon mask once ya have the levels for the task.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

^ The dust devil mask (the sinkhole ring is better, but has limited charges) makes Bork quite efficient. You need the varrock diary (not sure which level off the top of my head) and a row for it to be worth it though.

Depends on which ones you get, and the teleports are handy. I'll never take a crawling hand task, but the teleports are useful when I have tasks in the tower. The abyssal one also gives killer experience! Stacked with a special slayer contract, they're almost 500 xp each!

Look guys, I know high levelled players won't use them, but I wouldn't mind a list.. I'm curious

http://runescape.wik...iki/Slayer_mask

The last three, as I gather from this topic, is of use to you efficiency wise, but since you don't have the slayer level for them I'd say Basilisks on up until 75 slayer. Lots of people block dust devils as seen here and here (post number 3118). But they are also 195.5 exp per kill, so it is really up to you. Each mask acts as face mask. Cockatrice and Basilisks mask acts as a mirror shield and Banshee act as earmuffs as well.

Of course if you fashionscape then update the mask you think look the best. Or the mask styles you like a lot.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]