• INFJ
    • INFP
    • ENFP
    • ENFJ
    • INTJ
    • INTP
    • ENTP
    • ENTJ

Since we haven't had one of these in about two years by the looks of it, here's the not annual MBTI thread! If you haven't taken it recently, here's a couple of ones that are good and succinct: DiscordiaMBTI/HumanmetricsMBTI/MyPersonalityMBTI (need to sign up)

If you want to know more about your type Google it or something, Wikipedia has a pretty good collection of descriptions and it ties them into the Kearly [or whatever] big five types.

Anyway, I've taken it like four times in the past day or so and pretty regularly get ISTJ (Inspector) or INTJ (Mastermind). I consider myself more of an INTJ because that was what I got the first time I took it a while ago.

I will also add a lovely poll so we can see what personalities make up OT.

We get these pretty often...I'm usually an INTJ but I'll redo the test now and see if anything different comes up.

Got ISFP. Odd...every other time I've been INTJ. I've never used this site before though...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Got two completely different results from the two non-register tests so I googled some other ones. Got INFJ like I remember. Some of those questions are pretty weird though.

p2gq.jpg

Ah, I typically ignored these types of threads in the past...what's MBTI?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The problems with these kinds of tests is they often aren't specific enough or lack context. I may choose one answer for a question within one instance, but choose a different answer in another. A lot of the possible answers you can choose from aren't mutually exclusive either. For example:

23. When one of your friends is upset, do you:

(a) offer sympathy

(b) offer objective advice

© offer a plan of action

Can't choose all of the above :\

INTJ is the personality type which best describes me at my core, though.

77yLQy8.png

I'm always either ENTJ or INTJ, depending on the day and depending on the quiz, though I don't have the patience to do one at the moment. Heh.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm pretty sure I got INTP all the times I took it, now these tests just frustrate the shit out of me and I end up stopping about 3 questions in. So let's assume INTP, I know the 'I' is at least correct and the rest of it is probably something like that. I could be INFP though but I really just hate these tests, so who knows for sure?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've always been INTJ, which tends to describe me well - always inside own head having full-on debates, emotionally unavailable with the exception of those closest to me, near immunity to personal criticism, to the famed death-glare that we tend to have, etc. I figure this is the one that most exaggerates introvert features too, so a lot of people happen to mistype as this.

EDIT - someone asked what MBTI was. MBTI refers to 'Myer Briggs Type Indicator', which has 16 groups you could belong to - based loosely on Carl Jung's work on personality/temperament. The 4character code you're given stands for Intraversion/Extraversion - iNtuition/Sensing - Thinking/Feeling - Perceiving/Judging, focusing on how you internalize the external world and your social preferences (e.g. intraverts feel energized with alone-time, extraverts feel the opposite). I could go into more depth, but would probably end up taking up a large post. Feel free to read 'Please Understand Me: Character and Temperament Types' for more on this.

Explanation -

* Plenty of people mistype as INTJs (it's just an exaggerated introvert)

* INTJs tend to band around eachother on the internet anyway, with a personality type that makes them a little more MBTI aware than others

i'm a BUTT ha ha

(srsly though enfp, the n was at like 1% though. a far cry from my constant intj scores back in high school. i know the tests are kinda rubbish but i'm glad i at least think i've changed)

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Had this done at my university. I'd have to figure it was a bit more comprehensive, and I remember being quite strongly INTP. I remember at least one letter was weaker, maybe 30%. I'll have to look for the results, or at least my post about them.

Describes me to a T though. I am finding the similarities and differences of the INTP and INTJ types. In particular, the former is compelled to understand, where the latter is ultimately compelled to do. Superficially quite similar, yet ultimately almost the exact opposite. I think one of my best friends growing up was INTJ, which in addition to being quite smart, would probably explain why we got along so well yet argued incessantly. Not only could we follow each others thoughts, but we cared to. I would however probably get along better with an INTP.

I usually type as an INFP, with only a slight preference for P over J; the others are quite strong, especially introversion.

Describes me fairly well. I have a few close friends, all of whom I love to bits because we just seem to 'get' each other. I have a sophisticated concept of the 'ideal world', and this manifests itself in strong values I hold; it's these values which usually decide my actions. I'm more interested in the 'greater good' rather than my own personal gain. My sense of humour mixes between surrealism and sarcasm, and while I do enjoy talking to people and really getting to know them, if I'm with lots of people I'll get tired quickly and need time on my own. Romantically, I tend to be attracted towards girls with intelligent, caring, cheerful personalities.

Had this done at my university. I'd have to figure it was a bit more comprehensive, and I remember being quite strongly INTP. I remember at least one letter was weaker, maybe 30%. I'll have to look for the results, or at least my post about them.

Describes me to a T though. I am finding the similarities and differences of the INTP and INTJ types. In particular, the former is compelled to understand, where the latter is ultimately compelled to do. Superficially quite similar, yet ultimately almost the exact opposite. I think one of my best friends growing up was INTJ, which in addition to being quite smart, would probably explain why we got along so well yet argued incessantly. Not only could we follow each others thoughts, but we cared to. I would however probably get along better with an INTP.

I think my INT preferences are about 80%+, but my J preference is only 1% or so. I've always been compelled to do both - understand sufficiently, then use said knowledge in an applicable manner (or in other words, to do). It's odd, I've never truly figured out where I stand with that... both remarkably similar by an external observer.