Mask of Abyss

Leoo

I won this item from SoF quite a few weeks ago now and didn't realize the bonus experience is stackable. I believe this is the only Slayer mask worth using? Aside from that, what is the most efficient way of maximizing the experience from the Abyss mask (using the daily guaranteed task). My plan is to use Prized pendent of Slaying as well as using the Slayer Contracts. Is there anything else that could help increase the experience?

Also I have these questions to add:

- Does the bonus experience from the mask remain forever?

-Does the bonus experience apply to Abyss Slayer contracts?

Any of pointers and advice are welcomed.

Thank you in advance!

Morytania legs 3 or 4. Whichever that gives extra slayer xp while slaying in the tower. I believe its 20% extra. Correct me if I'm wrong.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I won this item from SoF quite a few weeks ago now and didn't realize the bonus experience is stackable. I believe this is the only Slayer mask worth using? Aside from that, what is the most efficient way of maximizing the experience from the Abyss mask (using the daily guaranteed task). My plan is to use Prized pendent of Slaying as well as using the Slayer Contracts. Is there anything else that could help increase the experience?

Also I have these questions to add:

- Does the bonus experience from the mask remain forever?

-Does the bonus experience apply to Abyss Slayer contracts?

Any of pointers and advice are welcomed.

Thank you in advance!

1. Mask for Jadinkos and Gargoyle are also worth using

2. XP Boost on mask is only for the first 900 kills

3. Should do, however you'd benefit much more doing the kills only on task (with a contract, rather than contract alone)

Would set up like this for max xp: Daily task (assigned by Kuradel or other Abby Demon master by wearing mask and asking for a task) -> Get slayer contract -> do contract in tower with whatever extra boosts you want

Morytania legs 3 or 4. Whichever that gives extra slayer xp while slaying in the tower. I believe its 20% extra. Correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Morytania Legs 4 (Elite) give a 10% Slayer bonus for tasks done in Slayer tower. Add that and Pendants to 3. for more xp

Can use the exact same method for Gargoyles also (switch masks of course) as they are also a worthwhile task to be doing, and available in ST

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Sorry to hijack but are these masks still available on the SoF or were they 1 time only? I've yet to see or get one besides the new crappy ones (jelly's and crawling hands? really?)

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Sorry to hijack but are these masks still available on the SoF or were they 1 time only? I've yet to see or get one besides the new crappy ones (jelly's and crawling hands? really?)

I believe the abyssal demon mask is gone, however you can still get the gargoyle and jadinko masks.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I believe the abyssal demon mask is gone, however you can still get the gargoyle and jadinko masks.

All the mask are still on SOF. But they appear less frequently and are rarer. The Crawling hand and Abyssal mask are from the first set of mask, fyi.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Actually, no it's still out there. I got one just last week.

Now to actually take the time to use the damn thing ...

:unsure:

nyuseg.png

Double confirm that.

The masks were never removed from SoF after their release, but they made their appearance on SoF a lot rarer.

The new and old masks are on the sof until monday at an increase rate (IE you can pretty much see a couple every spin), after that you may only see one mask at every other spin. I see abyssal mask at about maybe 1 every 10 spins,

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)