Sign in to follow this  
jayc3399

Where to use Pendants?

3GLYx.png

So this is what I currently have for pendants. I need ~ 50 of them to get 99 agility after that I'm not sure where to put them. Current stats can be seen in my signature.

My thoughts right now:

Combats : Not needed, will max with slayer

Wc'ing: Eh maybe, haven't really considered this a contender, will likely do a mix of Ivy/C2's

Fletching: Banked to do at livid

Fishing: Don't mind doing it, have feathers banked for fly fishing, might add in some C2's if I'm wcing anyways

Mining: LRC with urns and jujus, don't mind doing it, should be fairly fast anyways?

Agility: See above. Getting 99 with pendants at barb.

Thieving: I HATE PP, getting 90 nearly killed me, going to try out traders and see if I like those any better, this is a big contender for pendants.

Slayer: Not really worth it? Need to max melees/range anyways

Farming: Banked Papayas and calquats, + livid

RCing: Runespan, maybe worth using here to speed it up?

Hunter: Never overly liked this skill, but I haven't tried out draconics yet so maybe I won't mind those, was considering here.

Construction: Banked mahogany planks, no point in using it here, would rather save time then money

DG: no point here, would rip through them stupid fast and its fast enough with my 4man large team.

So I was thinking RC, Hunter, or Thieving, any other recommendations for why I should pick one over the other?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I'd use them on runecrafting, since you have a lot to go and it's not fast. If you have no real need to use pendants, you can always save them for divination.

Exception is esteem, if you really want rank 1, you'll need all the xp to 99 just to get enough points.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Yea I would say use your leftovers on RC or save for a few months after divination.

Also, I wish I had that many pendants and gems :(

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Use them all on runecrafting and fishing. They're the slowest skills you can use them on (can't use pendants for flash powder factory).

Use them all on runecrafting and fishing. They're the slowest skills you can use them on (can't use pendants for flash powder factory).

Is FPF still worth doing? I didn't realize anything had changed there.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Yes, it's like 110k xp/hour at 99

Is there a technique to get those xp rates? Like do you play full time or how many points do you aim for?

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

can someone please explain to me how you can use 50 pendants on 1 skill? I thought once you had 1 pendant in a skill, you can't have any more? Even if you destroy the original?

zhangoes.png

You destroy it when you're done

can someone please explain to me how you can use 50 pendants on 1 skill? I thought once you had 1 pendant in a skill, you can't have any more? Even if you destroy the original?

Only true for the pendants already set on skills. Prismatics can be used for the same skill if you destroy the pendant for that skill after it runs out of bonus xp.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

but don't you have to set the pendant on a skill? in order to get the bxp?

zhangoes.png

Ok, so I'm a noob, let's try a scenario.

Pretend I have 0 pendants of skill and 0 prismatic pendants.

I get a prismatic pendant from the SOF.

Now.

Do I have to set this prismatic pendant to a pendant of skill to get the bonus exp? e.g agility

If yes, after I use up all the agility bonus exp. I destroy agility pendant of skill.

Now, I roll another prismatic pendant, I can set this one to agility pendant of skill because i have destroyed the previously uncharged agility pendant?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

zhangoes.png

Nope thats exactly how it works.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items