Sign in to follow this  
juggler1

Ned in Draynor now makes rope with out wool...

I was doing Prince Ali Rescue on my noob account using the tipit guide to do it fast. And when I went to Ned with 4 balls of wool to get my rope he didn't accept them even though he said he needed them for the rope. I dropped them and he still made a rope. Should I comment on tipit for them to change the quest guide for this? or is right here good enough?

He should be able to make it out of balls of wool. He's been able to do that since.. forever.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

He should be able to make it out of balls of wool. He's been able to do that since.. forever.

Yeah, he's got skillz.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

I know. Maybe someone else could go check up on it. I did spin the wool and he still gave me rope without me giving him them.

I know. Maybe someone else could go check up on it. I did spin the wool and he still gave me rope without me giving him them.

he will give you some rope for a few gp. Did you pay him instead of giving him the wool..?