11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Don't forget the 12 hours includes time spent in combat stance after a kill, and goes in 6s increments. Using Surge/Anticipation etc. by itself takes 18s off the timer. I personally prefer the tick-based system which is 100% straightforward - a tick hitting or being hit counts as combat, anything else doesn't. The whole combat stance thing annoys me a lot anyway, the way it interrupts various interfaces, it was implemented far too rigorously.

Anyway, unrelated to that, failed the 42nd story mission :(.

I kinda thought tht about the combat stance too; why can't the 'combat stance' only occur when 'in combat' (aka in a tick where u r hitting or being hit) cause atm u just get this weird post-combat lag where u move like a weirdo.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yea it should just straight up count the ticks in combat like everything else does... And combat stance should end as soon as combat is over.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

These scroll man, they just keep coming.

I've had a scroll mission every day for the past week, and they all succeeded.

alldemscrolls_zps2fdd0514.png

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Unknown, do you have the telescope totem?

Yes.

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Unknown, do you have the telescope totem?

Yes.

How many?

Just the one.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Im about to unlock my 4th ship should get it tomorrow or the day after. Will be building scroll totems afterwards.

And I will probably start focusing on trade good missions as well. As it is, I don't think I got a lot to gain from getting into pincers quickly.

purekilljoy.png

wondering about crew. does solidarity make much a difference for triple stat voyages or is it better to use 5 oxhead on a ship. And if 5 oxhead are better is it better to just skip double stat voyages and just do single and triple stats since there is no way you can finish all voyages now anyway?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

For levels lower than 10, JoD with 1 Oxhead is better than oxhead,

for level 10, they are equal except in speed, which JoD wins. So if speed still has an effect for you, then using 1 jod on that ship loaded with oxheads will be a better choice than just using 5 oxheads.

Also, I would not ditch the double stats, because in the end, you will only probably go for trade goods, and they dont show up often, probably not even enough to keep all of your ships occupied, so you won't have the luxury of pick and choosing your trade good voyages (hell you might not even have a choice what zone it comes in...)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I don't like grinding, but I might grind fishing, rc and thieving to 90 over the next couple of weekends just to help with the scroll and trade goods in the pincers. Here's hoping for some common sense improvements to the economic portion of the mini-game in addition to making the changes to decay and repair for superior items.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

It seems that even the official excellent answers to Meg's questions from the Runescape Wiki isn't a gaurantee for a perfect adventure. I received a large lamp as a reward and I'm (almost / 99%) sure I picked the excellent answers . I don't mind and it makes sense. I also make mistakes the first time I try to kill for example a boss monster, despite preparing and trying to follow the advice of several guides.

Are there others who didn't get a perfect adventure while giving the excellent answers?

(For this week I'm 100% sure I picked the excellent answers)

Tooneb.pngToone.png

It seems that even the official excellent answers to Meg's questions from the Runescape Wiki isn't a gaurantee for a perfect adventure. I received a large lamp as a reward and I'm (almost / 99%) sure I picked the excellent answers . I don't mind and it makes sense. I also make mistakes the first time I try to kill for example a boss monster, despite preparing and trying to follow the advice of several guides.

Are there others who didn't get a perfect adventure while giving the excellent answers?

b5H9zPs.png

Can anyone provide current prices for:

All tetsu parts

Death lotus chest

Sea-singer's robe top

Also how are those to be traded - GE or you have to search a bayer some other way?

I am having doubts wether to make tradeble or untradable versions - seing how they backed on the offensive bonuses + the worse degrade

Thank you in advance

I did aswell, got a medium lamp o.O

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I gave all the excellent answers and got a huge XP lamp for the first time I can remember. Worked for me.

The fact that Meg is able to not do that well even when given the 'best' advice does make sense though. That must have really screwed up people trying to collect data for successful adventures before the information was given out :P

sweepsig.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.