11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Yeah you can. Unfortunately, there's no guarantee of a retry the next day, so I don't particularly want to waste this attempt. But to be honest, I prefer upgrading the ship rather than the crew, so I'm not particularly pressed either way. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I know it's luck and the law of averages blah blah blah, but I swear the story progress missions have some kind of hidden success modifier. Unlike high resource reward missions that I failed a lot with 50%+ success rate I have never failed a low success rate story progress mission. I even sent one off with like 40% and it still succeeded.

Anyway, managed to complete the chimera voyage early this morning so I'm hoping hes going to show up on the reset tonight. Sitting on about 3k Bamboo too so just under halfway to having the amount needed to upgrade the crew lodgings/workshop/extra ship slot.

Sylpheed.png

In response to Nex sets getting a set effect:

2sx9z.png

[qfc]296-297-472-64148990[/qfc]

• Like 3

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I know it's luck and the law of averages blah blah blah, but I swear the story progress missions have some kind of hidden success modifier. Unlike high resource reward missions that I failed a lot with 50%+ success rate I have never failed a low success rate story progress mission. I even sent one off with like 40% and it still succeeded.

Anyway, managed to complete the chimera voyage early this morning so I'm hoping hes going to show up on the reset tonight. Sitting on about 3k Bamboo too so just under halfway to having the amount needed to upgrade the crew lodgings/workshop/extra ship slot.

The law of averages isn't real.

Did anyone get 17 missions today instead of the usual 12?

edit: I did have two undone from the previous day, would that effect anything?

I've got sixteen. Didn't get to one of the previous day's.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Did anyone get 17 missions today instead of the usual 12?

edit: I did have two undone from the previous day, would that effect anything?

I've got sixteen. Didn't get to one of the previous day's.

I think they upped the daily amount of voyages from 12 to 15.

Byzantus.png

Not happy with my barmaid's tip voyage, a charms and bamboo with 800 reqs across the board, very underwhelming, on a plus side my 4th scroll voyage, a plate voyage and a bounty voyage all from whaler, finally going to unlock vampirism scrimshaw.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Went back to the skulls, can barely hit 80% for the slate missions going to try and use todays voyages as leveling for the crew i currently have.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Barmaid voyage is random for everyone.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Barmaid been nice-ish to me

Triple 3500 for 1200 charms and 500 slate.

Ought to be able to score high enough to make it worth trying.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That didn't quite work out for me just now... :(. Sent out a story mission with 69% and it failed and stole over 400 slate from me. :evil: :evil: :evil: .

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Unlocked the workshop and (via the interface that shows you the ingredients and xp for items) the Sea Singer's robe top has a GE value of 200M the legs 150M and the helm 100M. This is the same for the range and melee gear as well.

P.S. First time posting on these forums and have no clue on how to upload the screenshots :(

• Like 1

I am not sure if this was mentioned in this thread so far but today jagex has added the items into the ge. I am wonder how much they will rise/drop from their current med price. Any specualation on what you guys think their prices will go to?

Helm: 100m

Platebody: 200m

Platelegs: 150m

• Like 1
Stormfire64.png

I'll guess that in the end we'll be able to make a set maybe once every week or two for 2.5-5m per week assuming there are places to use port armor like Kalphite King.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I just sent out my scroll voyage at 55% with a 8k combat req.

Your crew and ship will be demolished .. ;).

4K469.png