11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Is there a way to check how much of the story line you progressed?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Your captains log shows you how many story missions you've done, and there's only a certain amount per adventurer (think its 5 per?). So you can work it out from there.

ArchangelSignature.jpg

Your captains log shows you how many story missions you've done, and there's only a certain amount per adventurer (think its 5 per?). So you can work it out from there.

That's pretty dumb. I have access to all 6 adventurers and have no clue out of that total how many story lines I did for each.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Here are my stats:

Adventurers met: 6/6

- six adventurers; one per major skill inclusion.

Zones unlocked: 3/6

- six zone progressing port, ship and storyline completion.

Story missions done: 15/36

- supposedly 6 missions per adventurer. Ideally 30 solo missions, 3 duo and 2 trio. I feel it might actaully be 35 missions total.

Scroll pieces found: 2/80

- 20 scrolls with 4 pieces each.

Port score: 855/2400

- port score based on every upgrade and progression in PoP.

Port upgrades: 8/38

- more options than 38, but are not interchangeable and are permanent buys until replaced.

Ship parts unlocked: 29/53

- complete number of ship parts not duplicating for both deck slots.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Only way I know is talking to them when they appear and ask to see cutscenes. number of cutscenes is the amount of stories done for that adventurer.

Edit: Should also know that if you are in the 3rd region, thats the max number of storyline you can do for that adventurer, not including double or triple adventure storyline

How do you check what a captain's personality does? All of the ones I've used have been exuberant so far, but my latest available one is vicious. I would of course assume that exuberant = morale and vicious = combat boosts, but how do you know? The stats of each don't really support that, though...

2dgucz6.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLSwy6ZnSM

Shows the opening cutscene in decent quality, TY Smokey. :)

The attackers don't appear to be wearing Tetsu afterall. Really only the colors are similar (for comparison: http://images.wikia.com/runescape/images/3/35/Tetsu_armour_concept_art.png ).

2dgucz6.png

^Worth noting that the opening scene isn't quite the same for everybody.

That version showed the Assassin, the adventurer will be the one you have unlocked (assuming you only have 1 port stat) if you have more than 1 it seems to be either random or picking your highest; based of the fact I got the Whaler out of a potential Whaler, Occultist, Missionary and Convict and of those stats Fishing is my highest by a couple of mil in xp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That is worth noting, thanks. I didn't realize as much because I also got the Assassin in my opening cutscene and just assumed she was the "trial" adventurer regardless of stats. However, Prayer would have been my highest stat, so the latter bit can't be true.

2dgucz6.png

No.....spikes?? Oh my god thank you Jagex!

Is that it or is the concept art for the other sets released yet?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

^Worth noting that the opening scene isn't quite the same for everybody.

That version showed the Assassin, the adventurer will be the one you have unlocked (assuming you only have 1 port stat) if you have more than 1 it seems to be either random or picking your highest; based of the fact I got the Whaler out of a potential Whaler, Occultist, Missionary and Convict and of those stats Fishing is my highest by a couple of mil in xp.

I got assassin and I think that's my lowest stat L

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Well, I'm trying an experiment. I activated the Fortune of the Sea effect while both my ships were underway. As such, I didn't have a ship selected. Right now it's saying "Active!". Now to see what happens when both ships pulls in.

I like the idea of permanent effects. Hopefully it's not a bug but an intended effect. That +50% crew XP will be most appreciated.

EDIT: Seems it just affects the first ship. I now activated the effect for both ships.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Well, I'm trying an experiment. I activated the Fortune of the Sea effect while both my ships were underway. As such, I didn't have a ship selected. Right now it's saying "Active!". Now to see what happens when both ships pulls in.

I like the idea of permanent effects. Hopefully it's not a bug but an intended effect. That +50% crew XP will be most appreciated.

EDIT: Seems it just affects the first ship. I now activated the effect for both ships.

How does that work? It becomes a permanent boost? or only the next voyage? I was pretty sure those boosts only work for a single voyage.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

How does that work? It becomes a permanent boost? or only the next voyage? I was pretty sure those boosts only work for a single voyage.

Alright, what's the deal with lifeboats?

I pictured you talking like Jerry Seinfeld when reading this post :D

Me too.

Also, I'm pretty sure the black market guy is restocking twice a day now. Just me I guess?

HLF found that the bottom three effects (Lifeboat, Spectacles, Fortune) seem to be permanent additions to a ship, while the previous four effects are expended after one voyage. These three work with each other but you can't stack multiple copies of each (e.g. 2x fortune) so it seems like it's intended.

I've been saving all this slate for the office upgrade, but I must say it's now very tempting to do a Partner and upgrade the bar instead :s

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]