Hello Everybody!

I've really wanted to do a blog about the goals and achievements I am currently aiming for in Runescape.

My Goals are as follows, I will be adding to the list as more ideas come into my head:

Getting all skills above 60 70. (I just realized I only need to get one level for 60+)

Stats30-07-13_zps3aeb2034.png

Reaching a 50m cash stack. (5M- 10M - 15M - 20M - 25M - 30M - 35M - 40M - 45M - !!50M!!)

First kill on QBD.

Getting my Key towards nex. (Bandos, Zamorak, Saradomin, Armadyl key pieces)

Get a God drop from each GWD boss. (Bandos, Zamorak, Saradomin, Armadyl)

Reach 100 kills on QBD (Screenshot per kill hopefully, if I ever achieve one -.-)

Gain access to Extremes ( 90 Herblore )

Gain access to Unicorn ( 88 Summoning)

(Access to Soulsplit, this will take some time as I HATE quests)

(Access to Turmoil, this will take some time as I HATE quests)

(Gain access to the "Dominion Tower", this will take some time as I HATE quests - Currently 13 out of 20 quests completed)

Hiddenxalpha.png

I need to go and update my profile a bit more is all. ;)

Well of course we can go get dem keys! :D I want to try and get a split at each GWD boss, so we can also try that if you want to? Like go kill bandos a few, try and get a Bandos item, then move onto the next boss, seems like it'll be fun.

Hiddenxalpha.png

Completed a Quest today, I know, Shocking for myself I also purchased the Royal Crossbow parts, and are preparing to Smelt it.

SongsFromTheDeep_30-07-13_zpseff3ae64.png

I also got a "High value drop" at Bandos, not that 50K is "High value" but anyway, I figured I would put a picture up. (This will not be counted as the "god item" from bandos)

5a661762-a78e-4fff-8ebd-eaed743647bb_zps7c9bdb7a.jpg

Hiddenxalpha.png

Hey, a drop is still a drop :P

Good luck on your goals. I hate quests myself, but every so often you just gotta push through it and git 'er done. Turmoil is so worth it.

Thanks for the luck! ^_^ and yeah, a drops a drop, unless it's 50k, from Bandos, then it's just.. I don't even know what XD! I would go for turmoil, but it's expensive at the moment, and yeah, I quests :')

Hiddenxalpha.png

Going to Corp for a while, Will post an image if we get a split, but it's highly unlikely, oh well. Hopefully I'll get something.

Unfortunately, no drops :c just my luck, So I sold my slayer tab, and it totaled.. 1.7m Woo! so I've started using another money making method, and it seems to be woring rather well, 600k/700kGP/H (Depending on spawn time) can be made here, so it's very simple, fast, and effective to make cash!

Hiddenxalpha.png

Congrats on the drop! =]

Yeah! I really wasn't expecting it! :o Hoping obviously, but I never get jack when it comes to drops, so a good day. :D

Similar to me, I did a few barrows trips, didn't get any barrows item but instead got an effigy drop off a bloodworm lols.

Orangeesh.png