Infernal/Icyenic greathammer reskin with Saradomin sword

Ammako

I don't have them myself yet but:

Most overrides are far more restrictive than simply matching 2h crush, they are only override weapons of a similar nature that use the same animation sets.

According to rs wiki the greathammers over-ride mauls specifically, which would suggest no to sara sword but yes to chaotic and obby mauls.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hand/lend me a SS and I'll test. I'm leaning towards no because I believe SS is held in the same way as other 2H swords.

Sy, maul overrides also tend to work on anything held in the same position, including greataxes like Dharok's and Balmung, as well as possibly halberds.

2dgucz6.png

I have tried using the override with a saradomin sword, it does not work.

It does seem to work on everything which uses maul animations, so balmung and blisterwood polearm work too. A good way to check if your weapon uses the right animation set is to try using the sever ability with it on a training dummy. If you attack with the weapon's handle, the greathammer override will work on it.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Sy, maul overrides also tend to work on anything held in the same position, including greataxes like Dharok's and Balmung, as well as possibly halberds.

Tbf I did say ones that use the same animation set and did not say chaotic and obby mauls were the only ones to fall in to that 'maul' category animation wise.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue