Rating Avatars Game

Birdboy60

Well, you may be familiar with the "Rate the Signiture Above You" game by willyx or whoever, but we tend to overlook the "smaller" qualities in a post. The avatar! Basically, heres how it goes. The first person (me) posts so others can see their avatar. Then, the person below them rates it on a scale of 1-10 and provides a reason for their rating. Then the person after them rates theirs, and so on. If you don't have an avatar, don't bother posting, but if you post anyways, be warned that u most likely will get a 0/10. Try to only post one time, but if you do more, I can't stop you anyways.

Here's a few things to look at in the avatar you are rating:

>Is there even an avatar at all!?!

>Creativity

>Graphics

>Text

>Personal opinion

Feel free to add suggestions to improve the avatar, because they just might.

Also, feel free to add info on your avatar (ex: my character on rs, made myself, ect.) so they can tell if you are "artistic" or just found one on a Google search.

If you want to rate their text (ex: location, occupation, ect.) put that on a seperate rating.

So an example could be: Avatar: 6/10, text: 1/10 or something

That about covers it, game begins now!

>I only half did my avatar myself. I was doing a google search for a pic of a Mech' and found this, then resized, added text, and hosted on imageshack.us so I could use it. My text is pretty much true... and yes, I have played both Mech' Assualt games on X-Box (beat them too!) and therefore always have liked giant robots with big guns and bigger destruction capabilities!<

7/10

Whips are sweet.

wat do u mean "wat does it mean?" it says Birdboy60 on the pic, and the rest is either true or slightly true.

"somewhere in the datastream" that means I'm online or in the middle of playing a game.

If its about the rules, it doesn't get much simpler.

7/10

Good idea, but try to find a pic of a real phat in someone's inv and make that change colors.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

9/10 because it's animated and dancing...heh...heh...funny panda...

(It says "Love Under The Linden Trees A.K.A. Dragostea Din Tei.)

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

• 1 month later...