~~~!- Cash Machine -!~~~

Phil26

Supporters Welcome.

Disagree-ers GRRRRRR!!!! -Growls-

[if you don't have the time to read this whole post or just dont want to, skip down and look for ~~~! SHORT VERSION !~~~ to find a shortened form.. Although youd be better of reading the long version, Maybe even Both!]

~~! THERE HAS BEEN SOME CONFUSION THAT I WILL NOW CLEAR UP !~~

Some people mis-understood the concept. You Give you items for a small amount of cash. When you want the item back you pay 5% more then what you recieved when you cashed it in. I don't know what you thought this was about but i hope you now understand.

Ok, i find myself in need of some quick cash all the time.

And i thought it would be kool if there was like a cash machine. If you have an item that you find you're not using very often you can trade it in for some cash. The NPCs at this place will tell you how mcuh they will give for it and then you get the money!

So you can start merchanting for a while or so you can buy some coal to get more profits!

But of course, the NPCs wont give you as much as the street price is.. infact they will give you ALOT less.. but its ok because you can get your stuff back!

If you give in your rune pl8 for example you wont get 85k.. youll get more like 50k.

You can trade in your whole bank if you needed and then when you get MORE money you can go to the Cash Machine and get your stuff back for only 5% more then what you got!

Also, the items you cash in will be put on the "CASHED ITEMS" list and you can select which ones to get back whenever you need.

~~~! SHORT VERSION !~~~

-You go to the cash machine and trade in any items for CASH

-You can see what items you cashed in on the "CASHED ITEMS" list.

-Use your new cash to make profits

-Come back and regain your "CASHED ITEMS" for only 5% more then what you recieved.

This is a great way to start a buisness or start merchant..

Or any time you need some quick cash to help a friend or whatever.

But this isn't like getting a loan because then you'd see noobs running around with d chains..

You have to have the items to cash in..

So say you're like me and you just keep buying stuff that you use maybe once or twice you can trade them in for cash until you need them back.. Its Great! :lol:

Yes i thought of that..

When you cash something in though, you get the shop price.. not the market price.

So you would NOT get 30mil or whatever the party hats are worth.. you would get the shop price.. (i think for party hats its only 1gp.. so if you only had a party hat you're out of luck..)

The CASH IN building would be located in one of the towns.. anyone would be fine.. maybe Edgeville..

You can go whenever you want.. :)

Im glad you enjoy my idea.

Right...

Then i wonder is you understand it completely..

Whenever you need some spare cash say to start merchanting or if you're just a few k short from buying something,

you trade in your items for the cash and LATER WHEN YOU WANT YOUR ITEM BACK YOU GET IT BACK FOR 5% MORE THEN WHAT YOU RECIEVED..

Understand now? :)

Right...

Then i wonder is you understand it completely..

Whenever you need some spare cash say to start merchanting or if you're just a few k short from buying something,

you trade in your items for the cash and LATER WHEN YOU WANT YOUR ITEM BACK YOU GET IT BACK FOR 5% MORE THEN WHAT YOU RECIEVED..

Understand now? :)

I understand perfectly... I simply don't see the point WHEN YOU CAN ALREADY DO THAT.

Understand now that I put it in all caps for you?

siganizq4.gif

Yes i thought of that..

When you cash something in though, you get the shop price.. not the market price.

So you would NOT get 30mil or whatever the party hats are worth.. you would get the shop price.. (i think for party hats its only 1gp.. so if you only had a party hat you're out of luck..)

The CASH IN building would be located in one of the towns.. anyone would be fine.. maybe Edgeville..

You can go whenever you want.. :)

Im glad you enjoy my idea.

Woah.. i didnt resend that last post... But it makes sense.. READ IT..

And No you cant already do that!

You cant trade your items in for starting cash...

And you cant get the items back laster after youve used that starting cash to make MORE MONEY..

Ohhhhh!

I get what your saying! Yes i guess you can do this already...

(By selling and buying to other players)

But this way is instant.

You bring your stuff to the place and instantly get the cash you need instead of standing around for about a half hour. And this way you can get your items BACK instantly.

Yes you could just sell and re-buy from players buy this way would help the people with loads of stuff to sell..

no, it would be abused

people with valuables would use it and even if they got 5% more if something was say an abysal whip 5% would still be a lot. in no tim ethey could make millions

besides why cant you either bank what you want or sell it to a store or high alch- in fact high alch is even better because you get more then a 5% value when used

100% behind dwarfie

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

then why not just sell it to a store for a higher profit or high alch, you said yourself you want to use it for items you never use, just buy it again when you need it

this will never happen, jagex has already put plenty of room in the bank and is not going to make an update like this for people who dont know how to properly manage bankspace

what your suggesting is essentially like having a second bank only one you have to pay to keep your items in, and of course they would have to have a pin or password to protect you from hackers--- you need to think this through more and write it so people can clearly understand

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

i suppose this might come in handy...

but this would probably be exploited by people who are too lazy to sell their items on the market...

thus prices would go up, since more people would be willing to cash it in, even if the price is a tad bit less...

there would be more items in these "cash machines"

and more cash in the economy

thus would lead to inflation

which is bad...

so i dont think its such a great idea =\

not to mention, i would rather jagex just add more bank space

grand99-3-1.png

NOOOO!!!!!

You got confused...

WHEN YOU WANT YOUR ITEM BACK YOU HAVE TO PAY 5% MORE THEN WHAT YOU RECIEVED WHEN YOU CASHED IN THE ITEM!!!

-sigh- Sorry for the confusion...

WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS SELLING AN ITEM TO A STORE AND BUYING IT BACK!!!

siganizq4.gif

NOOOO!!!!!

You got confused...

WHEN YOU WANT YOUR ITEM BACK YOU HAVE TO PAY 5% MORE THEN WHAT YOU RECIEVED WHEN YOU CASHED IN THE ITEM!!!

Nope, because the item stays in the shop forver in his solution and can only be bought back by you, i think it's handy if you need some cash.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

i tottaly agree with this new system and i think its a great idea, it would b gd for lower lvl peeps that need cash fast for buying supiles for merchating. i have myself needed a small amount of cash quick but have to go onto runescape forums to sell an item and get it back at a later time, this system would save time and hassle to peoples who need money quick if they see a bargain and the seller wants cash only for the item they are selling( e.g. barrows items u dont want that u recently aquired).

my first post :P

high alch would give you more moeny and would be faster

just go to your bank oull oiut the rune and alch, his idea will have you running all over runescape to get to the npc

I think that this was a not-so-good idea of mine that i created while being half alseep.. :)

Although many people just dont get it..

Now go ahead and yell at me saying you do get it i dont care whatever.. :D

If you dont have anything ncie to say, DONT SAY IT.

NOOOO!!!!!

You got confused...

I agree completely.

Sounds ike a General Store.

Only remember that Jagex's prices of the items are different to us. On the market the blue phat is like over 100million, but for Jagex it is less than 10gp.

To us a zamorak kiteshield would be like...800k? To Jagex it is like a few thousand gp.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png