Well, after RuneScape 3 was released, DGSweeper was broken. As I've been very busy lately with real life, I've not had time to fix it. However, today I'm releasing a temporary fix until I can complete the one I've been working on which is actually designed for RuneScape 3!
As this is a temporary fix, DGSweeper will only capture your map if you haven't manually changed the position of your Central Interface in Edit Mode > Gameplay HUDs Editing. If you have moved it, simply select a preset (except Old School) and it'll be properly positioned.
A future update will require you to press your map button to tell DGSweeper to scan. By default, pressing M in a dungeon will open your dungeoneering map. DGSweeper will detect this and therefore scan. The reason for this is to save CPU usage and memory.
- DGSweeper now works for RuneScape 3.
- Removed the hiscores feature (temporary).
- Removed the connect feature (temporary).
- Removed the Navigation Bar option.
- Removed the Save Maps option (temporary).
- Removed the legend feature (temporary).
- DGSweeper now scans for the map every 75ms. This may be hard on computers with low-end graphics cards. If this is the case, please disable Aero if using Windows Vista or higher in the DGSweeper options.
- Finish DGSweeper 2.0 and finish the DGSweeper designed for RuneScape 3.
As always, if you find something wrong, please follow these directions.
A lot of players don't know about the hotkeys and hotstrings. Make sure you check them out here!
Edit: Someone came up with a great idea to quickly setup for DGSweeper without having to restart a custom preset. Simply enable HUDs, and switch between your custom preset and on like retro or something (not Old School). Position Central Interface so that it's exactly where it appears in the non-custom preset.