What is your "go to" alcoholic drink?

Th3_Crusader

Anything that is cheap for a night out.. Usually that means a £4 bottle of wine that sorts me out for the first half of the night.

At home? A decent west-country cloudy cider so thick that light can't pass through, none of this sweet Strongbow crap. That or a nicer bottle of wine over dinner.

Are we talking beer from like a bar or from the store? Depending on quality, it could be anywhere from $0.50~ a beer to like $2 or $3, excluding like really nice or specialty beer. Generally the rule of thumb for a party beer for us is like $20 for 30 beers, and probably more like $10-$15 for like a 6 of something a little nicer.

From a bar, I have no idea. Could be like $1 or it could be like $10 a beer, depending on where you go.

Edit: New page. Comment in reference to cost of beer in America.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've changed mine. It's now a mix of Absolut Vanilla, Malibu and cranberry juice. I don't care if it's fruity and girly, shit is delicious and can get me well drunk really quickly.

Hot & Sweet shots are also great.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Happy hour changes beer tabs so drastically. Typical lunch drinks: 4 blue moon = $20 then add actual food and tip to be like $37. Typical pre-dinner drinks: 6 blue moons = $18 add a tip to make a $25 experience.

I love my bartender though. I'm working her wedding in march.

Ah, and drink of choice is sliding from twisted tea to budlight lime due to season change. Blue moon is always a constant.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Disaronno and coke.

It's a creeper so you generally don't feel it until after the bars close and it tastes like candy.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really have a "go-to," but gin+tequila+limeade+raspberry lemonade is delicious and responsible for the worst alcohol-related experience I've had yet, hah.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I had the most delicious drink the other night. I have no idea what it was because I kind of drunkenly pointed at bottles but I have a strong inclination that it had sambuca in it.

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Happy hour changes beer tabs so drastically. Typical lunch drinks: 4 blue moon = $20 then add actual food and tip to be like $37. Typical pre-dinner drinks: 6 blue moons = $18 add a tip to make a $25 experience.

I love my bartender though. I'm working her wedding in march.

Ah, and drink of choice is sliding from twisted tea to budlight lime due to season change. Blue moon is always a constant.

I never understood the point of light beer until i went to the US. I used to drink mainly Stella or Fosters back home, but in most bars we went to the choices were usually between Heineken, Corona, Bud or Bud Light, Miller Light ad Coors Light (might have been one or two others, but usually beer i was not really familiar with). So i started to drink Bud Light a lot. At first i hated it but i got used to it fairly fast and then started loving it. Tastes like Banana Bread and you can have 6 or 8 of them before you even feel the effect. It's great.

I basically drink PBR and Narragansett these days. I'm a [bleep]ing hipster poor. That and bad whiskey.

I can't believe didn't like beer only a couple months ago. Easily my first choice when drinking. Maybe I'm just getting old though, I have a really hard time taking shots now.

15cbz0y.jpg

Candian Club - preferably on tap but straight from the bottle will do. 

• Like 1

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

After a few months of university, my ''go to'' drinks are probably VS, Kopparberg and Rekordelig.

Nice calm ones that don't get you smashed immediately.

Of course that's fun, but sometimes you just want a chill out alcoholic beverage.

Not a big beer drinker (Unless its $1 Keystone Pitchers special my local bar has Fridays). I do like Stouts a ton, and Hard Cider.

I usually drink Rum and Coke. Sailor Jerry/Kraken are my favs. However since im eternally broke I'v ebeen drinking Calico Jack/Black Velvet.

At the bar I usually mix it up. I usually have a Red Stag and Coke and Soco and Coke every time I am out. I also LOVE Jagerbombs as Drinks (50/50)

Sig

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Becoming an IPA man. Had Budweiser for the first time recently, didn't really like it. I'll stick to my PBR for casual drinking beer.

I had Flying Dog's Snake Dog IPA. It was delicious I must say, it would have been my favorite beer to date had it not been beaten out a few hours earlier by a fantastic IPA from a brewery right down the road from where I live. 

15cbz0y.jpg

Have you ever had Pina Colada? I personally prefer Penis Alotta.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 1 month later...

Best beers I've had recently: Lagunitas IPA, Sam Adams Rebel IPA, Goose Island India Pale Ale

Worst Beers I've had recently: Guinness Draught, Yuengling Light Lager

For the mid-ground, I had National Bohemian during my layover in Baltimore. Sure as hell wasn't worth the $6.50 I spent for airport beer, but I've definitely had worse beer in my life.

15cbz0y.jpg

Hard to find ciders here in America, but that's definitely my go to. Not a fan of hard liquor (getting/being drunk is not fun anymore, never really was). A nice little buzz is the sweet spot.

Angry orchard and Hornsby's are acceptable. Woodchuck is quite decent, especially that new Granny Smith flavor. But man I love when I can get Strongbow. Best cider I've had, though I've not had a large variety...

I have no clue how anyone can legitimately enjoy the flavor of beer. Corona is BARELY drinkable but I still hate it.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch