What is your "go to" alcoholic drink?

Th3_Crusader

I got the stone beer or whatever and, while I like it (and the other craft beers I've tried), I don't think it's worth the price, so I think I'll just stick to buying more popular brands from now on. I do appreciate the advice, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to find ciders here in America, but that's definitely my go to. Not a fan of hard liquor (getting/being drunk is not fun anymore, never really was). A nice little buzz is the sweet spot.

Angry orchard and Hornsby's are acceptable. Woodchuck is quite decent, especially that new Granny Smith flavor. But man I love when I can get Strongbow. Best cider I've had, though I've not had a large variety...

I have no clue how anyone can legitimately enjoy the flavor of beer. Corona is BARELY drinkable but I still hate it.

Posted this a decent while ago. Have tried many different types of beers since, they all upset my stomach greatly after a few sips (as well as tasting a bit unpleasant).

I have since begun drinking mostly liquor, though. Usually spiced rum w/ a cream soda or Dr. Pepper mixer. Approximately 50:50 mixed with Sailor Jerry (my favorite atm).

Don't mind crown royal whisky over ice either. I have a strong distaste for vodka and gin, though. Tequila is also pretty meh. Still enjoy ciders, especially pear ciders.

Like many on page 7, I don't do shots. Can't handle them very well lol they often make me puke it up 5 seconds later.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Spiced rum with ginger ale is incredibly good. Got it for the first time a few days ago.

Also tried like 6-7 different types of hard liquor in a row in shots. You know how it ended from the Today thread.

And well, me boing sober only 2 nights this week shows that I am able to drink pretty much anything aswell.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I have discovered my body does not like gin. Like, at all. Also not huge on vodka. Go-to hard liquors are rum and tequila. And whenever I'm at a bar I'm partial to Long Island Iced Tea, whiskey sours, and a good old fashioned.

Mostly I'm a beer drinker though, IPAs 4eva. I am a particular fan of Two Hearted and anything the Great Lakes brewery makes.

p2gq.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

at a bar, beer. I prefer light beer most of the time. I hate IPAs, it makes me feel bloated.

at a club, any vodka or rum (cran vodka looks queer but it's amazing)

at home, hard cider

at house parties, shots. Tequila if you want to have a morning you'll regret

at a bar, beer. I prefer light beer most of the time. I hate IPAs, it makes me feel bloated.

at a club, any vodka or rum (cran vodka looks queer but it's amazing)

at home, hard cider

at house parties, shots. Tequila if you want to have a morning you'll regret

Call me can vodka

• 4 weeks later...

Sulfuric or nitric acid?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I have experienced why.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I was cerious, because it says right on the Redbull can, don't mix wit alcohol. :P Tell us about combining these two drinks, Saq Prets?

Basically the caffiene makes you feel more sober than you actually are and gives you more energy so you end up drinking more alcohol than you should to compensate for it. Sometimes its bad, sometimes its good. Can be dangerous because you're mixing stimulants and depressants if you do a lot. Pretty much textbook what you'd expect from mixing the two lol.