20-Aug-2013 - Divination

Saradomin_Mage

Seems the exp is greatly increased once you cross 90? The guys at the top seem to be going at a very good pace...

There is a nice ramp up when you hit 80. I'm fairly certain it's the thought of only having 5 levels per tier and increased xp rates that drive this notion.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Seems the exp is greatly increased once you cross 90? The guys at the top seem to be going at a very good pace...

There is a nice ramp up when you hit 80. I'm fairly certain it's the thought of only having 5 levels per tier and increased xp rates that drive this notion.

Yeah makes sense

peever142.png

There is a boost at 80, and a significant boost at 85. The 85 location is faster than the 90 location as the wisps at the 90 location are ridiculously spread out, so it's better to stay at the 85 spot. Hopefully this gets fixed.

Asmodean <3

There is a boost at 80, and a significant boost at 85. The 85 location is faster than the 90 location as the wisps at the 90 location are ridiculously spread out, so it's better to stay at the 85 spot. Hopefully this gets fixed.

Considering the difference between wisps has been:

- Linear increase in xp gain all around as you level

- Some level of difficulty in a timely return or stay

- checkpoint increases in energy gain at 50 and 75.

I think the sparseness of those wisps is a factor they want and are aware of to keep the high end raw material of the skill down.

The level 90 area isn't as forgiving either with it being in such a remote location in the desert. You have to use poll scrolls and a carpet to get remotely close on top of always wearing an enchanted tiara to protect against the desert. The poison waste only really need access to a spirit tree so added wandering was probably their go-to to ramp up the inaccessability.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

You do not need Enchanted Tiara to last.

You need aprox 6k+ LP + Tome of Frost + Regeneration Bracelet. This setup will also last you for a while.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

You need aprox 6k+ LP + Tome of Frost + Regeneration Bracelet. This setup will also last you for a while.

That's too much work :o

Enchanted Water Tiara + 100k Water runes = bliss.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

But costly!!!!

Well Tome of Frost is 43k tokens tho, but most people still training at 90 are probs maxed players and therefore have way more then enough tokens ;D!

And bracelet is sellable!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

But costly!!!!

Well Tome of Frost is 43k tokens tho, but most people still training at 90 are probs maxed players and therefore have way more then enough tokens ;D!

And bracelet is sellable!

Let's just be grateful we don't have to freeze the memories like Chimp Ice to keep them from drying up and becoming unusable. Now that, would be Runescape hell.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm wondering to what extent these are bonuses that could be relevant:

1) Clan avatar boost

2) Wisdom aura (2.5%, half an hour a day - barely worth it?)

3) Friend referral.

Especially that last bit has me wondering: does it work for div?

If I read right, it's 10% of the new players exp as bonus + another 10% if training at same spot.

Given div has no other requirements, a purpose-trained account by 'a friend' could be a major exp boost in this stage?

Vmser.png

1) Clan avatar boost

3) Friend referral.

If I read right, it's 10% of the new players exp as bonus + another 10% if training at same spot.

Given div has no other requirements, a purpose-trained account by 'a friend' could be a major exp boost in this stage?

Way too much effort involved and you would be better chalking it up to situational convenience before you found someone who wouls legitimately do this. That goes for "buying xp" on sof...

The players you aught to be concerned for are players like me... effigies banked, troll invasion reward book in inventory, prismatic lamps in inventory, near max peng points banked, and tons of pendants and recharge gems banked from over time.

• Like 3

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

1) Clan avatar boost

3) Friend referral.

Way too much effort involved and you would be better chalking it up to situational convenience before you found someone who wouls legitimately do this. That goes for "buying xp" on sof...

The players you aught to be concerned for are players like me... effigies banked, troll invasion reward book in inventory, prismatic lamps in inventory, near max peng points banked, and tons of pendants and recharge gems banked from over time.

Don't forget max saved spins, level 50 div with ToG ready to go, etc.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

64 hours in the desert with desert clothing costs a whopping 5760 water runes. That's like ... is that even 150k.

Assuming you worked that out right (as in 3 runes = 1 charge) it's 97k at 17gp a rune.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

64 hours in the desert with desert clothing costs a whopping 5760 water runes. That's like ... is that even 150k.

I have something like 200k charges in my water tiara... I don't even know why.

I guess I'm set for 200m mining at Granite. :shades:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Assuming you worked that out right (as in 3 runes = 1 charge) it's 97k at 17gp a rune.

Ermagawd it's too expensive! Just another money sink! Rabble! Rabblerabblerabble! :lol:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

To the best of my knowledge it has not yet been confirmed if pendants obtained before the date that bonus experience is allowed will be usable on Divination.

To the best of my knowledge it has not yet been confirmed if pendants obtained before the date that bonus experience is allowed will be usable on Divination.

If they're not I'm going to be a very sad man

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

If they're not I'm going to be a very sad man

That's like saying pendants won't be usable on dung because its a minigame.

• Like 4

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The only way pendants wouldn't be useable on Divination would be if they made entirely new Prismatic pendants that used different item IDs (thus essentially being different items.)

And judging by how current prismatic pendant do have Divination circle (but greyed out), I think it is safe to assume pendants obtained in the past will be useable for Divination.

• Like 1

I wish they wouldn't be us-able because it's annoying that people stocked up.. but that really isn't relevant because squeel of fortune lamps.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I wish they wouldn't be us-able because it's annoying that people stocked up.. but that really isn't relevant because squeel of fortune lamps.

99 will be achieved before bonus xp is allowed on divination so there's no real issue there. I don't think there is much accomplishment in getting 99 besides being the first (this is my opinion on the matter, some people will disagree naturally). Im Choice has pretty much guaranteed that title for himself.

What I am worried about is how much a person is going to spend on divination xp to achieve a better 200m rank. That is the only thing that bothers me as I'm pretty sure someone is going to upwards of thousands of dollars on div because it's slow and new etc.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png