20-Aug-2013 - Divination

Saradomin_Mage

For real? Still no BXP allowed.. Can they at least say when they will allow it?? Pissing me off a little bit. :P. I'm almost 99 now damnit!

Hopefully they wait for a few days after the end of BoL just as an epic trollololol to people who had been hoarding for lamps. \:D/

You can still keep them in your inventory and wait..

EDIT:

4vU2C.png

"next couple weeks" really? why doesn't she just say she has absolutely no idea when, why didn't she say that the first time around..

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It's inefficient to train divination without the use of bonus xp.

Unless you play RS 20 hours a day, live with mom, and call Youtube your source of income.

• Like 1

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Interesting wording 'im not the one working on it'. She makes it sound like its a piece of content thats been delayed because its not quite finished yet. Surely its just a 5 minute job to make boosts and lamps work on the skill

4vZw8.png

Finally.

Got QFC for that? I really hope it's true. :<

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Not as disappointing as the fact that it's been a whole month and they still haven't given us a date for when it will happen, for what is essentially a 5 minute change.

Was a excuse given about it being a lot of work?

I'll say it again , they dont want people to be able to dump 50+ lamps onto div from bol!

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

Not as disappointing as the fact that it's been a whole month and they still haven't given us a date for when it will happen, for what is essentially a 5 minute change.

Was a excuse given about it being a lot of work?

I'll say it again , they dont want people to be able to dump 50+ lamps onto div from bol!

Nope, no excuses. Not a word.

I don't see the problem with dumping BOL lamps on it or why theyd want to stop it . It takes at least 2 hours to earn a huge lamp which gives a maximum of around 60k xp. Thats way lower an xp rate than actually training the skill in the first place.

I don't see the problem with dumping BOL lamps on it or why theyd want to stop it . It takes at least 2 hours to earn a huge lamp which gives a maximum of around 60k xp. Thats way lower an xp rate than actually training the skill in the first place.

The only reason for them to do that would be spite.

If that statement is true (I know the picture is fake but it could change at reset purely out of coincidence), then I'll be disappointed that I couldn't get 99 before the bonus xp started like I said I would.

I would think next weeks game update is the likely time for it to be turned on, closest update to the 1 month mark and all; if not I'd expect the week after to neatly coincide with bol vanishing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have thought that for a few game updates now.. not counting on it..

If they don't want people using lamps from BoL on Divination, why did they allow the purchase of lamps in the first place? And like someone else already said - It's a lot of work for 1 large lamp..

It's funny how you still get the Golden Chinchompa message in the lobby. :P.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I don't know why we'd have to wait for a game update though. Turning bonus div xp on is such a tiny update.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I don't know why we'd have to wait for a game update though. Turning bonus div xp on is such a tiny update.

That's because this is not a matter of Jagex being lazy, it's a calculated and conscious effort on their part to not allow it. I am in an elite clan, and there are usually J-Mods that drop in once a while. Top players get quite a few perks. One of the current things is that they have been asking J-Mods to open up old user-names for them, so they can have them -- and guess what? Dozens of people have had J-Mods grant their wishes. So don't kid yourself, if they wanted it done, they'd do it.

-------

I for one didn't get any BoL lamps, and I could care less if some other people did hoard a few and want to use them -- that's not a disadvantage to me if they can use it.

One of the current things is that they have been asking J-Mods to open up old user-names for them, so they can have them -- and guess what? Dozens of people have had J-Mods grant their wishes. So don't kid yourself, if they wanted it done, they'd do it.

Hold on now. Not to interrupt the thread or anything but this is actually happening? Is it the kind of thing where you have to be elite to have this done, or could someone with my stats make a request and actually get a name out of it if it's reasonable for them to do so?

Because this is something from my Scape bucket list and if it's the former I might collapse into some kind of hate-singularity.

4wkdy.png

Patiently waiting.

I really do wish they'd hurry the [bleep] up and unlock this damn skill. Hell, we already basically know who's going to be the first to 200m. Goddamnit.

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Don't hold your breath, Leik, they have been teasing us for weeks, without any explanation or words. I have 9 spins saved up, and anytime I get a ticket, I bring it back down to 9. They're are masters at wasting everyone's time and being ambiguous about expectations.

One of the current things is that they have been asking J-Mods to open up old user-names for them, so they can have them -- and guess what? Dozens of people have had J-Mods grant their wishes. So don't kid yourself, if they wanted it done, they'd do it.

Hold on now. Not to interrupt the thread or anything but this is actually happening? Is it the kind of thing where you have to be elite to have this done, or could someone with my stats make a request and actually get a name out of it if it's reasonable for them to do so?

Because this is something from my Scape bucket list and if it's the former I might collapse into some kind of hate-singularity.

It's something that's in elite circles at the moment, but you could try going into Mod Jane's FC (when she is online) and requesting for a name to be freed, she might do it.